Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

Guys Who Moved Up!?

So thanks to PS, what are some guys that moved up the board for you??

Peyton Barber

Guys who moved down...?

1) Anyone on the Eagles offense

2) McCoy (obvious one)

3) Allen Robinson (He's going in the 5th round; just unsure about him being drafted that early)

M Evans

And I agree about Robinson.

Drake sounds like the head coach wants a true RBBC, I don’t get it myself. Drake was really good last season

In the Moving Down department...

Randall Cobb hasn't had any receptions this preseason. I see Adams with three nice grabs and Graham with a TD but nothing for Cobb. I don't have figures for whether he had any targets or how many snaps he had. A blurb check just shows the last two that discuss whether or not he was being shopped.

Royce Freeman.

Has been very impressive during the pre-season. He's a bigger, faster CJ Anderson. Should be Top 15 this year.

Up

Marquis Goodwin - I think just seeing the connection continue with Garrapolo was enough to move him into solid WR 2 territory

John Ross - Even though he's not a proven route runner, he'll be getting a lot of single coverage looks this year starting opposite of AJ Green

Keelan Cole - I already thought he'd lead the Jags in receiving before Lee got hurt. This just helps his volume

Aaron Jones - Not for what he's done, but what others haven't. He may be the only real threat at RB Green Bay has. The others appear to be bodies at best.

James White - I think he's the only patriot RB that's healthy with a defined role.

Alex Collins - Dixon has proven to be no threat and the Ravens offense looks to be vastly better with actual receiving weapons and their best OL player back.

Carlos Hyde - Both he and Chubb have looked good running behind that line. If the team can improve and provide more running game scripts he'll easily out perform ADP

Eric Ebron - Moves into the draftable realm as Luck's going to have to resort more to the short passing game.

Taywan Taylor - Impressive pre-season. May not be draft-able even in 12-teamers, but if Matthews can't stay healthy or Davis disappoints, he could be in-line for a decent season

Royce Freeman - Looks to be the real deal and the only rookie RB aside from Saquon with a given role and workload

Jordy Nelson - Mostly from camp reports that indicate he's still Jordy and that last year's issues were QB play not his play

Chris Carson - Not only can penny not block and got hurt, but Carson looks like he did early last year.

Peyton Barber - See Chris Carson, except Jones has been healthy

Michael Gallup - Seems to have chemistry with Dak and there's no one else on that team to catch passes

Dallas Goedart - Alshon still isn't ready and the guy is monster with great receiving skills. Could be a default red-zone target

Down

All Bills Players - That o-line looks even worse than I thought

Robbie Anderson - Will still be good, but the proven connection was with McKown. If Darnold starts I'm not sure what he does as I haven't seen him go down the field all that much.

Sony Michel - I thought that when NE used that much draft capital to get him he was in line for a lot of work, but he's got to get on the field first

Joe Mixon - I was on the Mixon hype train earlier, but Bernard has looked more efficient when he's played so I don't think he's going away

I. Crowell - Looks like he'll share more carries with Powell than originally expected

TY Hilton - I don't like luck's admission that his arm strength isn't all the way back

Jordan Wilkins - He's behind Christine Micheal for playing time?

Rashard Penny - See Carson Above

D. Johnson / L Fitzgerald - The zona offense just has looked off to me

Jerrick Mckinnon - I'm wondering if the "can he handle that workload" question has been answered for us

Ronald Jones - See Payton Barber

O.J. Howard - Just too many mouths to feed to justify picking him as a starting te. Brate, Godwin, Williams all big targets in the red zone.

Dalvin Cook - I always had him a little lower coming off the injury, but that O-line is a mess now

C. McCaffery - I hope they don't run him like they say they will, because he cannot move the chains as a between the tackles RB. He'll still be fine as a high second round pick but I can't see him averaging more than 3.5 per carry if they insist on using him as the hammer

Cam Merideth - Currently Behind Trequon Smith?

Zeke - Calm down we're talking a spot or two here, but the OL issues are mounting and with no proven passing game I'm wondering if the field get a lot tighter for him than it's ever been

• Like 2

Royce Freeman.

Has been very impressive during the pre-season. He's a bigger, faster CJ Anderson. Should be Top 15 this year.

What is your take on him catching passes on a regular basis?

Up

Marquis Goodwin - I think just seeing the connection continue with Garrapolo was enough to move him into solid WR 2 territory

John Ross - Even though he's not a proven route runner, he'll be getting a lot of single coverage looks this year starting opposite of AJ Green

Keelan Cole - I already thought he'd lead the Jags in receiving before Lee got hurt. This just helps his volume

Aaron Jones - Not for what he's done, but what others haven't. He may be the only real threat at RB Green Bay has. The others appear to be bodies at best.

James White - I think he's the only patriot RB that's healthy with a defined role.

Alex Collins - Dixon has proven to be no threat and the Ravens offense looks to be vastly better with actual receiving weapons and their best OL player back.

Carlos Hyde - Both he and Chubb have looked good running behind that line. If the team can improve and provide more running game scripts he'll easily out perform ADP

Eric Ebron - Moves into the draftable realm as Luck's going to have to resort more to the short passing game.

Taywan Taylor - Impressive pre-season. May not be draft-able even in 12-teamers, but if Matthews can't stay healthy or Davis disappoints, he could be in-line for a decent season

Royce Freeman - Looks to be the real deal and the only rookie RB aside from Saquon with a given role and workload

Jordy Nelson - Mostly from camp reports that indicate he's still Jordy and that last year's issues were QB play not his play

Chris Carson - Not only can penny not block and got hurt, but Carson looks like he did early last year.

Michael Gallup - Seems to have chemistry with Dak and there's no one else on that team to catch passes

Dallas Goedart - Alshon still isn't ready and the guy is monster with great receiving skills. Could be a default red-zone target

Down

Robbie Anderson - Will still be good, but the proven connection was with McKown. If Darnold starts I'm not sure what he does as I haven't seen him go down the field all that much.

Sony Michel - I thought that when NE used that much draft capital to get him he was in line for a lot of work, but he's got to get on the field first

Joe Mixon - I was on the Mixon hype train earlier, but Bernard has looked more efficient when he's played so I don't think he's going away

I. Crowell - Looks like he'll share more carries with Powell than originally expected

TY Hilton - I don't like luck's admission that his arm strength isn't all the way back

Jerrick Mckinnon - I'm wondering if the "can he handle that workload" question has been answered for us

O.J. Howard - Just too many mouths to feed to justify picking him as a starting te. Brate, Godwin, Williams all big targets in the red zone.

Dalvin Cook - I always had him a little lower coming off the injury, but that O-line is a mess now

C. McCaffery - I hope they don't run him like that say, because he cannot move the chains as a between the tackles RB. He'll still be fine as a high second round pick but I can't see him averaging more than 3.5 per carry if they insist on using him as the hammer

Zeke - Calm down we're talking a spot or two here, but the OL issues are mounting and with no proven passing game I'm wondering if the field get a lot tighter for him than it's ever been

good list. :thumbsup:

What is your take on him catching passes on a regular basis?

He wasn't used much in the passing game last year at Oregon, though he did have 347 yards receiving his sophomore season.

Freeman should get around 220 yards receiving. Passing down work may get ceded to Booker.

I don't think this moves him up in fantasy, but in life definitely, as OBJ reportedly signs an extension with 65 million guaranteed, crazy...

Up

Down

C. McCaffery - I hope they don't run him like they say they will, because he cannot move the chains as a between the tackles RB. He'll still be fine as a high second round pick but I can't see him averaging more than 3.5 per carry if they insist on using him as the hammer

This is a solid list. I was so high as Zeke at #2, but that entire offense has me worried. McCaffrey is a tough one though. That offense will run through Cam which should help open some things for CM. Hopefully a lot of RPO and Cam running the QB option. McCaffrey is getting GL carries too. Don't know how effective that is, but it's nice. The targets and receptions will be there. He's actually moving up in PPR for me.

Is it me or is Sterling Shepard undervalued as WR56/11th Rd?? I know...OBJ is back & healthy, Engram and Barkley will balance the O. He's got top25 WR potential all over him, tho...

I think Shepherd could be a wr3 also.

But then again Beckham, Engram , Barkely and Gallman.

Shepherd post three really good games last season and some good, but Beckham of course wasn’t playing.

I like Shepherd with Eli at Qb a lot more as a very high wr4 and low wr3.

Thanks.

I also like Emmanuel Sanders with his ADP around 7.6.

Absolutely. He is a high value pick this year.

Sanders can be had three rounds later than Demaryius Thomas in most drafts. This may be the year where Emmanuel overtakes DT as the number 1 WR in Denver. And the new kid Courtland Sutton has been sensational in training camp and in the preseason. Sutton is a DT clone, and will more than likely take targets away from Thomas, not Sanders.

Sanders has shown very good chemistry with Case Keenum during the pre-season. Keenum loves to target WRs in the slot, and that's where Sanders will be.

• Like 1

Would also agree about Sanders.

I also like Emmanuel Sanders with his ADP around 7.6.

If thats moving up then Im moving out.

I do agree with Sanders. Hopefully will produce.

I'm starting to see Amendola going up my board. He's inheriting the Jarvis Landry role in Miami, and all the other WR's suck. It's never been his talent, but his health that has kept him. I think he's going to be a PPR monster and exceed his ADP of 13th round'ish.

• Like 1

Keenum loves to target WRs in the slot, and that's where Sanders will be.

What evidence do you have to support this statement?

Thielen was his guy last season, who played anything but.

I also like Ross a lot. I know it was a single pay but he showed OBJ/Hill type speed and acceleration.

That also leads to moving Dalton up the board. He now has a home run hitter to go along with one of the best red zone guys in Green and the best receiving backfield in Mixon/Goo. Eiffert can be limited to a red zone threat.

Keenan Cole is also rising. He had that Adam Thielen type finish last year. Now he could be the #1. He is a receiver that didn't test well but just makes plays.

What evidence do you have to support this statement?

Thielen was his guy last season, who played anything but.

Support Sanders in the slot?

https://twitter.com/Pat_Thorman/status/1033332688785219584?s=19

After running 74% of his routes out of the slot last night, #Broncos Emmanuel Sanders preseason slot rate is up to 64%.

Last season it was 28%.

Support Sanders in the slot?

https://twitter.com/Pat_Thorman/status/1033332688785219584?s=19

After running 74% of his routes out of the slot last night, #Broncos Emmanuel Sanders preseason slot rate is up to 64%.

Last season it was 28%.

He was referring to the other part of the statement, that Keenum loves to target slot players. His point is Thielen was the main target for Keenum and Thielen did not play slot.

• Like 2

Jordan Wilkins is behind Michael? Not based on their third preseason game. Still think he's a solid late round flier.

For what it's worth the colts still have Mack 1, Turbin 2, everybody else 3 on their depth chart. Michael ran with the ones in game 2, Wilkins ran with the ones in game 3. Neither was impressive in game 3. For where you can get him it's not a bad pick as there really are no bad picks at that point. My commentary was more in regards to the opportunity that was open to him (Mack hurt, Turbin Suspended) and he hasn't clearly grabbed the lead back role over the other remaining scrubs in that backfield, that's why I felt preseason hurt his fantasy stock more than it helped, thus the moving down comment.

I'm starting to see Amendola going up my board. He's inheriting the Jarvis Landry role in Miami, and all the other WR's suck. It's never been his talent, but his health that has kept him. I think he's going to be a PPR monster and exceed his ADP of 13th round'ish.

that.....

and like not love emanuel sanders too

He was referring to the other part of the statement, that Keenum loves to target slot players. His point is Thielen was the main target for Keenum and Thielen did not play slot.

Gotcha. This article was preseason 2017 about Vikings planning to use Thielen in the slot more - http://m.startribune.com/vikings-using-receiver-adam-thielen-in-the-slot-for-greater-versatility/441564073/

This article is after the 2017 season - https://www.google.com/amp/s/thevikingage.com/2018/02/26/minnesota-vikings-adam-thielen-pff-top-101-2017-list/amp/

"Among wide receivers with at least 120 routes run from the slot, Thielen finished tied for second with an average 2.11 yards per route run."

• Like 1

Gotcha. This article was preseason 2017 about Vikings planning to use Thielen in the slot more - http://m.startribune.com/vikings-using-receiver-adam-thielen-in-the-slot-for-greater-versatility/441564073/

This article is after the 2017 season - https://www.google.com/amp/s/thevikingage.com/2018/02/26/minnesota-vikings-adam-thielen-pff-top-101-2017-list/amp/

"Among wide receivers with at least 120 routes run from the slot, Thielen finished tied for second with an average 2.11 yards per route run."

I'm feeling Diggs will get more attention in this offense. But Minnesota having both him and Thielen is a great problem to have. Here is one blurb from RotoBaller:

"Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs had four catches for 51 yards as part of a 21-20 win over the Seattle Seahawks on Friday night. Diggs was targeted a team-high eight times by quarterback Kirk Cousins, and he has now caught 7-of-12 targets for 86 yards and a touchdown in the preseason. Diggs has seemingly built up very good chemistry with the team's new quarterback and has plenty of upside as a solid WR1 heading into the 2018 season."

Ross just has disappointment written all over him.

I it will be very frustrating to own him

A lot of my draft picks from this summer's startup. Not bragging just reality.

Keelan Cole

Peyton Barber

Nelson Agholor

Chris Godwin

Dallas Goedert

A lot of my draft picks from this summer's startup. Not bragging just reality.

Keelan Cole

Peyton Barber

Nelson Agholor

Chris Godwin

Dallas Goedert

Come on man... come on. How deep is your league? I literally just googled Dallas Goedert

I took a flyer on Taylor Gabriel. Never know who Will emerge as Trubs go to

No you didnt. Unless youre in a 14-Team league or more, in which case is worth mentioning.

No focking way in a 10 or 12 Team League, Taylor Gabriel is on your team.

No you didnt. Unless youre in a 14-Team league or more, in which case is worth mentioning.

No focking way in a 10 or 12 Team League, Taylor Gabriel is on your team.

12 team dynasty with 20 man roster and 4 person taxi squad? Yes I did

• Like 1

Up

Down

Wow, great job, and thank you.

Alfred Morris :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

Absolutely.....Barber too