Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

What's your posting style?

Mine is unfunny with a hint of sexual innuendo and random flaming of ignorant posters :thumbsdown:

I guess I am a sniper. I dont stick around enough for actual conversations. I am underrated funny though. :banana:

I used to be in every post in the pre-Latin Pimp days, adding my two cents whether it was pertinant or not.

These days, I'm going to be more of a Steve Tasker-type. Maybe 5-7 posts a day, but they will hit hard and be game-changers. :banana:

I am a people person. Meaning, that I like the taste of their flesh. :banana: :mad:

Mix nobody with Emoticon Only Poster and splash in a little bit of music geekdom with my bitter wit and you will find me the Perplexing Squire of the Board. :ninja:

According the The Watcher *cough*Rusty*cough* I'm a smart ass sniper who pops in and out without adding much of substance.

He might be a verbose bug-eyed freak, but he's an observant verbose bug-eyed freak.

Sassy and saucy, just like my clothing, honey.

*wet finger to hips......pssssst*

I provide nothing useful, but I do end most sentences (if not all of them), with three dots...

I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff.

I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff. I cut/copy and paste stuff.

I guess I am a sniper. I dont stick around enough for actual conversations. I am underrated funny though. :rolleyes:

This is me, except I'm wildly overrated.

lurking in the shadows to reveal presence with an unimportant response every now and then.

:rolleyes:

I am a people person. Meaning, that I like the taste of their flesh. :rolleyes: :(

It just isn't the same without your closing refrain. Face, PB, you're a neutered dog over here.

It just isn't the same without your closing refrain. Face, PB, you're a neutered dog over here.

You mean you didn't list your posting style as "the one most likely to arbitrarily decide another poster gives bad head and then taunt them for it?" :rolleyes:

Silent killer. Just waiting in the wings for my chance to kill again. :blink:

2/3 of the time I am a smart-aleck witty poster. I consider myself a poor man's brinett9. Without the actual humor part.

1/3 of the time I actually engage in serious discussions.

FOCK OFF. Seriously.

I'll beat you to death with sock full of scorpions. :pointstosky: :D

You mean you didn't list your posting style as "the one most likely to arbitrarily decide another poster gives bad head and then taunt them for it?" :doublethumbsup:

Would you like to prove otherwise? ;)

FOCK OFF. Seriously.

I'll beat you to death with sock full of scorpions. :argue: :argue:

:argue:

:reported:

i mostly post random crap unrelated to the thread.

once in a while, based purely on the law of averages. one of these posts is bound to be perceived as unbelievably witty. that's my goal.

Guest Mr.T

Someone is going to have to tell me what my posting style is because I don't know.

:ninja:

I dont need your ###### attention, just want your opinion.... - black olives and cheese!

I post a lot. Early and often. Usually going on a ramble and reiterating points that others disagree with. So then I get heat for it and stick by my stance and if thats not enough. Then I point out stats or facts that may or may not have anything to do with the argument. But getting many of my posts out helps me getting notoriety ir unnotoriety on the site. But then I calm down get back to reality and rise up and soon enough my prescence will be filled throughout the site again.

I try not to have a style. That would be a "tell". I want to keep my opponents... er other posters guessing what I am going to say next.

I focus on the Geek Bored Grand Triad Of Power:

Lesbians, Burgers, and Bowel Movements.