Sign in to follow this  
Brown Eyed Girl

Let's talk "Weekend Plans"

Not much happening with me this wknd....

Tonight - Think I'll stay in and watch a movie while I get some laundry done.

Saturday - Morning run, then go through some stuff and start preparing for Yard Sale I'm planning to have the wknd after Easter, light grocery shopping

Sunday - Morning run, coffee with my sis, spend the day with my son, family dinner at Mom & Dad's

Tonight - Prep for Couples Shower we are hosting tomorrow.

Tomorrow - Prep for Couples Shower, host couples shower, end up playing poker all night.

Sunday - Spend quality time with the SO, fly out to Indy for kickoff of new project in which I will be the lead architect. :dunno:

Tonight - Poker & Beer

Saturday - Disneyland w/family...then ice skating (nieces b-day)

Sunday - Yardwork & Kids b-day party

I plan on having lots of hot sweaty sex with Brown Eyed Girl. :dunno:

My GF's daughter is going out of town for the weekend, so I'm hoping for a lot of drinking and sex. Otherwise, stopping into the office tomorrow afternoon, going to a friend's cacktail party tomorrow night and possibly going to see "Lookout" @ the movies on Sunday.

tonight - buy new washing machine/dryer hookups.

tomorrow - install new laundry stuff, put in new machines, take old ones out to wifes grandmother, hook those up, get new tires for car, get roofing estimates, drink some, smoke some.

sunday - visit parents, yard work.

Tonight - drinks after work. Pizza for dinner. :dunno: with the Mrs. after the kids go to bed

Saturday - work around the house. Play with the kids. Out with the Mrs. at night (kids at my Mother's). :dunno: with the Mrs.

Sunday - Play with the kids, work around the house

My GF's daughter is going out of town for the weekend, so I'm hoping for a lot of drinking and sex. Otherwise, stopping into the office tomorrow afternoon, going to a friend's cacktail party tomorrow night and possibly going to see "Lookout" @ the movies on Sunday.

Gettin more comfy with g/f's daughter? Handling it well?

Friday - Pistons game

Saturday - House stuff

Sunday - Wrestlemania

Today: morning run with the g/f, tan, go to work, watch movies tonight.

Tomorrow: morning run with the g/f, work, watch movies

Sunday: same as before

ETA: Forgot about the crazy monkey sex :mad:

VT

snowboarding

Me too, but I'll be @Stratton, not Killington.

By the way, how was the drive up in that storm a couple of weeks ago? I know the riding must have been epic once you got up there, but I bet the drive was craptastic.

Tonight: Pizza, beer, pop in a DVD

Tomorrow: Help friend move, fantasy baseball draft/BBQ, watch college hoops (Obviously beer is involved throughout the day) :mad:

Sunday: Nothing planned.

Monday: Phils home opener :mad: :banana: :lol:

I plan on having lots of hot sweaty sex with Brown Eyed Girl. :mad:

:mad:

Guest Davaco

tonight - nothing

tomorrow- nothing

sunday- wind down with 60 minutes

Gettin more comfy with g/f's daughter? Handling it well?

Yeah. It's definitely more challenging than dating someone who does not have a daughter, but I'm very into this girl and so it's worth it. Thanks for asking.

not much going on this weekend. maybe trying to find a new BF :mad:

hopefully it wont snow again.

oh and one of my fav local bands is playing on sat nite. first show in almost a year. anyone in denver should check them out if you havent heard of them :mad:

http://www.myspace.com/opiegonebad

and some time i'll go see shooter i think.

and maybe set up a 3some.

jk.

tonight - nothing

tomorrow- nothing

sunday- wind down with 60 minutes

A regular hell on wheels, you are! :mad:

Yeah. It's definitely more challenging than dating someone who does not have a daughter, but I'm very into this girl and so it's worth it. Thanks for asking.

Good to hear. :mad:

I was in the same boat, and eventually married the woman. You are right, it is a tough adjustment. But very worth it if you're into her as much as you say you are. But, if it gets to be too much having the daughter around for whatever reason, think again before going any further.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Fri: unknown (I'll figure it out later)

Sat: Date (hopefully some :doh: )

Sun: Wrestlemania

Tonight - Hopefully taking the boat out for some bass fishing

Tomorrow - Work, then start prepping the house exterior for painting

Sunday - Possibly start painting

Of course Coors Light will be involved in all of these activities :doh:

Isn't this an oxymoron or something?

:doh:

Yeah, dammit... it probably is. :doh:

Isn't this an oxymoron or something?

:doh:

I think any grown man who orders Wrestlemania is a moron...oxy or otherwise. :doh:

Sun: Wrestlemania

I'll be there :doh:

Not ordering it, fockbag... going to my local watering hole to watch it.

Good to hear. :doh:

I was in the same boat, and eventually married the woman. You are right, it is a tough adjustment. But very worth it if you're into her as much as you say you are. But, if it gets to be too much having the daughter around for whatever reason, think again before going any further.

I think it's been going pretty well. Most of the time we spend together is at my place. Once a week I go to the GF's house - we make dinner, drink some wine and watch TV with her daughter. We are not spending nights at each other's houses or anything and I'm careful about what I do and say in front of the daughter.

The challenge is in not seeing the GF as often as I'd like - it always takes planning. Also, her daughter is 7 and 7 y/os can be kind of bratty sometimes. Otherwise it's worth it but yeah, it's an adjustment. If this was just someone I'm kind of dating I'd never go through with it, but I met the GF through a mutual friend and she is gorgeous and very very sweet.

See how it goes. :doh:

Me and my girly are gonna shake our groove thangs down at the club tongiht! :doh:

... fishin the rest of the weekend.

Tonight: Recover from hangover by going to a friend's house and drinking around the fire pit

Tomorrow: Mow the yard, laundry, shop for groceries, and probably drink some mo'

Sunday: Tailgate for 8 hours and then go to the World Champion Cardinals' Home Opener :doh: :clap: :doh: :wall:

Tonight - Dropping dog of at kennel and then packing

Tomorrow - Driving to Grand Canyon

Sunday - Driving to Carefree, AZ (Carefree Resort & Spa for a week of vaca :doh:)

im going to go home and sleep for a while. im really tired today. wake up 8-10 somewhere. go play poker until dawn. sleep. go over to buddies. watch some basketball. then whatever go have a few drinks with some friends, outside chance of more poker, or movie. then sunday sleep. look at laundry for 7 hours, then do it (start it) right before i get to bed and feel that my weekends are too short. seeing as i usually only accomplish 3 or 4 things over 2.5 days....im not very efficient. :doublethumbsup:

My wife is dragging me to a couples yoga massage class on Sat. (whatever the fock that is) :lol:

Hopefully, it leads to a rousing game of hide the :doublethumbsup: Sat. night.

Guest Davaco

Tonight - Dropping dog of at kennel and then packing

Tomorrow - Driving to Grand Canyon

Sunday - Driving to Carefree, AZ (Carefree Resort & Spa for a week of vaca :doublethumbsup:)

how would you like to be put in a kennel? :lol: :banana: :mad:

Me too, but I'll be @Stratton, not Killington.

By the way, how was the drive up in that storm a couple of weeks ago? I know the riding must have been epic once you got up there, but I bet the drive was craptastic.

We didn't leave until fraking 9:30. Rolled into our driveway at 3:30AM. Didn't get on the slopes until 11:00. And it was TOTALLY worth it! Saturday was about a foot of fresh with a small layer of crust.

Saturday night it snowed another 1.5 feet. Sunday riding was the best it has been there in 2+ years, no joke. In the trees it was up to my knees.

I'll probably spend the better part of my weekend trying to figure out why anybody would put an apostrophe in "yours".

Today: morning run with the g/f, tan, go to work, watch movies tonight.

Tomorrow: morning run with the g/f, work, watch movies

Sunday: same as before

ETA: Forgot about the crazy monkey sex :doublethumbsup:

Do you and sawilson have matching Playboy bunny stickers? Or do you go with something different, like the heart?

Tonight: Picking up my son and two friends for a b-day sleepover at our house. We had planned to get him a Wii for his b-day; had the grandparents send money and all, but they are completely unavailable. :lol:

Weekend: You know, I should know this. My wife will swear that she told me. But with 3 kids my freaking weekends are so busy that they all blur together. AAARRRRGGHGHHH!@#!!!!!#@ :doublethumbsup: