Sign in to follow this  
Big C

Your geek name

Okay, I'll play. I'm from Texor and I love Mustangs. No, not classic Mustangs, just the '87 to present models.

I used to campaign a 1991 Mustang LX 5.0 drag car. That sucker ran high 10's at 128 MPH. Anyhoo, I was at a track in Florida one time and some dude there recognized my car from a day I was racing at Houston Raceway Park. He came over to me and said, "Hey man, you're The Texas Stang guy, aren't ya?" Name stuck and the rest is history.

Eagle05 = had nothing to do with the NFL team. I was stationed at Ft. Campbell and was a member of the 101st.

Artist Formerly Known as Eagle05 = I forgot my password......

Eagle05 (x3) = see item 2....

Old Sarge = after 19yrs of playin' Army, I ain't as young as I once was

Thanks for your service, even if you are an eagles fan... :banana:

I am at 13 in the Air Force myself. Almost done..... :thumbsup:

golden eagles was my FF team name, I started posting on the mange board & it seemed logical to use it as a user name. Started posting over here & now wish I'd used Crash (nickname in high school) or Barracuda (first car).

I didn't go to friggin Marquette :headbanger:

I lack creativity. :headbanger:

I like the Giants and I started this name in 06.

I thought you were the lawyer dude? ;)

:blink: Sure, I'm a lawyer. Do you have any questions, I'll give you legal advice. :D

Tyler = City in Texor

Rose = Main export from said city

Fan = One who admires something

Tyler Rose = The greatest running back in the history of forever...who happens to be from Tyler, Tx

TylerRoseFan = Admirer of said running back.

Thanks for your service, even if you are an eagles fan... :mad:

I am at 13 in the Air Force myself. Almost done..... :D

:clap:

Do you work on the flightline or have an admin gig?

Guest TubGirl
:rolleyes: Possibly because in the history of what is me, no other self proclaimed genius ever thought to actually create the name for the bored.

burt's name on naturallycurly was kameltoe

my name here is peenie

big vagina vs. small pen1s

i win! :dunno:

why is pen1s censored but not vagina?

i was addicted to number 36 on the steelers.

and this used to be my password for bank accts and stuff :ninja:

i was addicted to number 36 on the steelers.and this used to be my password for bank accts and stuff :D

:ninja:

I inherited a crappy keeper league team when I joined my league a while back, and my name is Jerry, so that was what I named my team and, subsequently, used here.

FBG won't let me use it, they say it is too offensive despite my explaining this in my sig with further apologies. :ninja:

Guest Davaco

i use to work for davaco. i embezzeled money from them and they didnt know :thumbsdown:

There's this movie called Tombstone.....

:banana: I focking love that movie! :blink:

"Sawilson" means large forehead in some areas of South America.

:banana:

:blink:

How original :banana:

Oh, and I didn't see anything exciting in the mail today.... :dunno:

How original :banana:

Oh, and I didn't see anything exciting in the mail today.... :blink:

That would be because it's getting mailed tomorrow :dunno:

That would be because it's getting mailed tomorrow :dunno:

:banana: Suuuurrreee it is. :blink:

Ravens 01 and Ravens 02 were taken! :banana:

HTH

I have been addicted to Copenhagen Snuff now for 20 years, it is like part of the family to me. Only it doesn't focking whine at everything I say, so it is quite possibly my best family member I will ever have. Ever. <_<

Old Sarge = after 19yrs of playin' Army, I ain't as young as I once was

Holy sh1t, I could'nt get out fast enough after 4 years, where abouts were you stationed during that time?

The guy that had Voltaire before me hasn't posted anything in over 200 years. I think he's dead.

Spin off of either HP Lovecraft's short story "The Call of Cthulhu" or Metallica's instrumental from RTL, "The Call Of Ktulu".

k-u-t-u-l-u just seemed like it would be easier to remember than the other two spellings....now I wish I picked something else since most posters think I'm a 350 pound pacific island dude. :thumbsup:

The work in progress name for the song "The Call of Ktulu" was called "When Hell Freezes Over". 

I first began demonstrating behavioral problems in the 7th grade. A critical mass was reached when I was sent to see the principal twice in one day for:

1) jokingly propositioning a large breasted teacher by holding up a large lag bolt and saying, "Wanna screw Miss Holliday?";

2) after a special assembly for advanced science students presented by local TV meteorologist Don Noe (google him - he's still on the same station 20+ years later) and being abruptly denied an autograph by Mr. Noe, I exclaimed "WHAT AN ASSSHOLE!" in front of several faculty and adminstrators.

This, combined with my record of stellar academic achievement, persuaded the administration (at my parents' behest) to have some psychological testing done. I had to go downtown for a day for several written tests (one was a personality profile) and Q&A sessions with a couple different counselors.

I was able to screen the results (which were sent addressed to my parents) by opening the letter before they got home from work. It all seemed pretty favorable and complimentary, with the exception of a phrase which read "prone to recidivism".

I immediately looked up the word and related words. So, from then on, whenever my friends and I were sitting around talking crap about who was more of a badassss, I always had the trump card of "Well, I'm a recidivist and I've got the test results to prove it." Since all of these individuals were too stupid to know what the word meant and too lazy to look it up, they unquestioningly accepted it as a testament to my badness because it had so many syllables.

I had a freak accident involving a weed whacker & my scrotum once. The scars never healed. Just big gaping holes in my scrotum. When I run nekkid, my nutsa -

ah never mind...

someone here suggested it and I forget who it was.

You really need to get your prescription changed. They called you a "Frigid Ho". :D

(not quite sure how that one works....) :thumbsup:

People on the forearm like to use Jeebus instead of Jesus...

I figured it'd be funny.

yeah, I know... it's not. 

:lol: