Sign in to follow this  
fastfish

breaking news on Vick

A thug, ghetto why dont you guys just call him nappy headed? This bored is full is racist fockers and they are crawling out from under every stone. What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

He is still the most exciting player in the league to watch. Hopefully he is found innocent, but it doesn't look good.

A thug, ghetto why dont you guys just call him nappy headed? This bored is full is racist fockers and they are crawling out from under every stone. What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

So you are saying white people can't be thugs you focking racist!!!!

Some of us don't hate him personally but have gotten sick over the years of hearing how he's the greatest qb that ever lived despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary that points to mediocrity. Add in the Ron Mexico saga, the dog butcher shop, and the simple fact that he's an egomaniacal moron, and it's pretty hard to root for the guy. He should thank God everyday that he was born black. The race card is the best defense he has right now.

Can we start the clock counting down the minutes until Jesse and/or Al show up and claim this is a racial thing?

We don't need Sharpton or Jackson to tell us this is racist, it is already overly obvious that the Feds are out to get a rich black man....

How many times have Feds busted up dog fighting rings....yea...exactly

We don't need Sharpton or Jackson to tell us this is racist, it is already overly obvious that the Feds are out to get a rich black man....

How many times have Feds busted up dog fighting rings....yea...exactly

And OJ was innocent, right?

But he is guilty :shocking:

You realize that Colbert is just an alias, right? You're arguing with a character somebody created with the intention of making Vick apologists look stupid. Which isn't very difficult.

You realize that Colbert is just an alias, right? You're arguing with a character somebody created with the intention of making Vick apologists look stupid. Which isn't very difficult.

I'm arguing with anyone who thinks this investigation is based on race.

The extent of the investigation is based on Vick being a well known figure. The way to make the biggest impact is to bust someone famous.

The extent of the investigation is based on Vick being a well known figure. The way to make the biggest impact is to bust someone famous.

why do you gotta drag me into it? :pointstosky:

so he'd put down $30k a pop on a dogfight (figure i saw somewhere)...and he gave $10k to v-tech after the massacre? :pointstosky:

I think the terms were equitable, VaTech doesn't need much money to attract thugs, they already get them :cheers:

Sealed Search Warrant..... by *Kobayashi Maru".......... A search warrant can be sealed by Court Order if judge who authorizes the search determines that releasing the facts in the affidavit that justified the warrant in the first place could jeopardize the safety of witnesses, victims, or potentially (though this is a more difficult argument to make) if the release of the information before the conclusion of the investigation would result in the destruction of evidence.  Both requests are fairly rare at the state level, but far more common at the federal level........  Both require some reasonable basis for the assertion that people might be harmed or evidence might be destroyed.With a federal investigation, the tendency to seal warrants is much more common as federal criminal charges usually stem from interstate conspiratorial charges, which makes them much broader and difficult to pin down, AND because the federal grand jury system that prceedes any formal charge is generally held in relative secrecy itself................So there you have it.  My guess is that the sealed warrant in this case had much more to do with a future sealed grand jury proceeding than it did the belief that any witnesses might be in danger if it became known that he talked.

He is still the most exciting player in the league to watch. Hopefully he is found innocent, but it doesn't look good.

:banana:

He is the most exciting QB that doesn't know how to play QB.

What does Michael Vick dress up as on Halloween?????

A QB!!!!!!! :banana:

Right...let's see 35 NFL players were arrested in 2006...

Steve McNair DUI when he wasn't even driving

Every black player on the Bengals roster

Terrence Kiel

how many of those 35 were white??? ZERO!!!!!!!!

So either Law ENforcement Targets Rich Black Guys, or Rich White Guys NEVER break the law....which is it?

Terrence Kiel

So either Law ENforcement Targets Rich Black Guys, or Rich White Guys NEVER break the law....which is it?

White people never break the law.

Except that ###### Paris Hilton :mad:

and now to a more important issue...............

free paris hilton.............that court ordered sanction was based on discrimination against rich elitest white girls....that's so NOT HOT! :mad:

the :cheers: loVes paris hilton....

Actually, Yes a jury found OJ innocent....

actually, a civil suit found him guilt

Terrence Kiel

So you think they were all innocent?

McNair was arrested according the law in Tennessee.

The Bengals players were arrested according to the law.

Or should police only arrest white guys who point guns at crowds?

Terrence Kiel

Niether, it's people like you trying to make something out of nothing.

A white NFL player died in the war, what does that mean? No black NFL player went to Iraq. What does that mean? Nothing!

Niether, it's people like you trying to make something out of nothing.

A white NFL player died in the war, what does that mean? No black NFL player went to Iraq. What does that mean? Nothing!

I'm not completely in love with your tone.

A thug, ghetto why dont you guys just call him nappy headed?

How about if we just call him Ron Mexico. He seems to prefer it.

and now to a more important issue...............

free paris hilton.............that court ordered sanction was based on discrimination against rich elitest white girls....that's so NOT HOT! :wall:

the ;) loVes paris hilton....

can't wait to see the internet video of Paris going at it w/ some tough momma jail biatches! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Rotoworld: WVEC in Virginia took down a post that claimed that nearly three dozen dogs were found on Michael Vick's former proper in Surry County, Virginia.

It looks like the station jumped the gun on this one. Federal investigators were seen carrying boxes off the property, but the contents have no been publicly identified.

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Surry County hopes to see feds' evidence, Virginia officials curious after Vick search

The last sentence here will make for pooh-pooh pants in the Vick camp------------> A former South Carolina prosecutor told the AJC on Friday that he saw evidence that Vick kept dogs in that state while he was prosecuting a major dogfighting case in 2004.............."I had actually heard, as part of our investigation, that Vick had some dogs here in South Carolina," said William Frick, the lead prosecutor in the David Ray Tant dogfighting case. Frick said he did not know what kind of dogs Vick had in South Carolina but that he assumed they were "fighting dogs." Asked for specifics, Frick said Vick had a "dog yard" and it was not something that would bring charges..............Frick is no longer with the attorney general's office and currently is in private practice in Columbia. Tant, whom authorities labeled as the No. 2 dog breeder in the country, pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a 40-YEAR PRISON TERM..

The last sentence here will make for pooh-pooh pants in the Vick camp------------> A former South Carolina prosecutor told the AJC on Friday that he saw evidence that Vick kept dogs in that state while he was prosecuting a major dogfighting case in 2004.............."I had actually heard, as part of our investigation, that Vick had some dogs here in South Carolina," said William Frick, the lead prosecutor in the David Ray Tant dogfighting case. Frick said he did not know what kind of dogs Vick had in South Carolina but that he assumed they were "fighting dogs." Asked for specifics, Frick said Vick had a "dog yard" and it was not something that would bring charges..............Frick is no longer with the attorney general's office and currently is in private practice in Columbia. Tant, whom authorities labeled as the No. 2 dog breeder in the country, pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a 40-YEAR PRISON TERM..

The above bolded part would make the Vick camp be not so worried in my opinion.

The above bolded part would make the Vick camp be not so worried in my opinion.

he was talking 'bout Vick's property in SC in 2004...but what if even a single dog from SC ended up buried in VA in 2007 and the carcass is now Fed evidence ? It's a trail of dogs and fighting that we now know had some SC "documented" connection. If I'm a Vick lawyer it's "put on a pot of strong java and cancel all summer vacation plans" time. If I'm a Vick owner it's "trade now for whatever you can get" time...some still in denial will bite :wacko:

he was talking 'bout Vick's property in SC in 2004...but what if even a single dog from SC ended up buried in VA in 2007 and the carcass is now Fed evidence ? It's a trail of dogs and fighting that we now know had some SC "documented" connection. If I'm a Vick lawyer it's "put on a pot of strong java and cancel all summer vacation plans" time. If I'm a Vick owner it's "trade now for whatever you can get" time...some still in denial will bite :)

Yeah, right. :wacko:

The reason the guy got 40 years is because the maximum sentence is 5 years per charge of dog fighting. If they can prove someone had 40 dog fights, that's 40 charges of dogfighting, and they can sentence him to 1 year per charge.

In my opinion, Vick is pretty untouchable for the dogfighting thanks to the buffer layer of cousins, especially if the cousins kept all the profits. It's just a matter if Vick gets suspended for consorting at felons in my eyes.

And OJ was innocent, right?

Colbert Nation: replied, Actually yes a jury found OJ innocent....

Actually OJ was found "Not Guilty" there's a big difference between "not guilty" and "innocent".

Being found innocent means that the person did not commit the crime in which they are charged.

Not guilty merely means that the charges against the person were not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

However OJ was found guilty in a civil court of murdering two people, and ordered to make financial restitution.

Before you reply "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit". Let me tell you that was a joke because when OJ tried on his glove he spread his fingers as wide as he could thus making it almost impossible to be able to put on. If you think this is BS try it with one of your own gloves, put the glove on like you usually do by lining up the fingers and pull it on with the other hand, now try it again by spreading your fingers. There's no

way you will be able to put the glove on.

Before you reply "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit". Let me tell you that was a joke because when OJ tried on his glove he spread his fingers as wide as he could thus making it almost impossible to be able to put on. If you think this is BS try it with one of your own gloves, put the glove on like you usually do by lining up the fingers and pull it on with the other hand, now try it again by spreading your fingers. There's no

way you will be able to put the glove on.

also don't forget leather tends to shrink as it dries once it is gotten wet. It will stretch back out after awhile, but when you first go to put on a pair of leather gloves after they've dried out they are going to be extremely tight...

Anyone but me find it curious that the vaunted NFL Security may have been under informed about this?

I would think Arthur Blank would have had them do some background work before giving up 100MM dollars to a breeder of Fighting Pit Bulls. This whole thing, including the robbed property that was under "watch" by the Virginia Sherriff and Poindexter, lack of NFL knowledge(just my opinion, but as stated I don't think they give him 100MM if they know) and Vicks constatntly getting out from under trouble smells like a giant sized coverup to me.

JMO

3'

Now you're just making up quotes for Vick, huh??? Link please! You put that statement by Vick in quotes. That's called slander and it's against the law.

Actually "slander" is spoken. "Libel" is written. Not that I would expect anyone that actually thought the poster you quoted was serious to undertand the difference.

Anyone but me find it curious that the vaunted NFL Security may have been under informed about this?

I would think Arthur Blank would have had them do some background work before giving up 100MM dollars to a breeder of Fighting Pit Bulls. This whole thing, including the robbed property that was under "watch" by the Virginia Sherriff and Poindexter, lack of NFL knowledge(just my opinion, but as stated I don't think they give him 100MM if they know) and Vicks constatntly getting out from under trouble smells like a giant sized coverup to me.

JMO

3'

Maybe they did and found out he's just a breeder.

it's all coming to light and the VA dog ring is just the tip of the iceburg----> Vick Case Shines Light on Brutal Sport http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1
It's hard to pick which part of this "sport" is the most disgusting...but the part of kidnapping some hapless pets, taping their mouths shut and then using them as chum for the pit bull to eat ranks near the bottom. I wonder if Vick keeps an eye out for these "bait" dogs as he drives his BMW around town and then sends one his posse to nab the dog and have it shipped to VA?