Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Do you guys think you sound sexist/chauvinist?

If yes but you don't actually consider yourself chauvinist, why do you think you tend to just sound so?

If yes but you don't actually consider yourself chauvinist, why do you think you tend to just sound so?

Of course we do because its the same thing as being around a construction site all day every day. You get used to speaking to other men. Weather you like it or not how we speak/type here is how men speak when they get together.

Of course we do because its the same thing as being around a construction site all day every day. You get used to speaking to other men. Weather you like it or not how we speak/type here is how men speak when they get together.

:thumbsup:

Now go make us sammiches!!! :overhead:

Don't really care. I yam what I yam. If you don't like me, I really don't care. It's a msg board full of anonymous usernames.

A place where people can either really be themselves or be someone else.  It's up to you to figure out which is which.

I don't care if I sound sexist. Womens opinions do not matter. I like to shush women as they try to say something in a group of people. "Shhhhhh. Listen, honey. Men are talking. Now be quiet."

Listen, Sugart!ts. I know that this is far to difficult for you to understand with all that bleeding that you do on a monthly basis, but women don't have the ability to understand things unless we tell them. Shouldn't you be barefoot and pregnant by now?

Listen, Sugart!ts. I know that this is far to difficult for you to understand with all that bleeding that you do on a monthly basis, but women don't have the ability to understand things unless we tell them. Shouldn't you be barefoot and pregnant by now?

Read this, Sugart!ts. I know that this is far to difficult for you to understand with all that puss bleeding that you do on a monthly basis,

but wimmens don't have the ability to understand things unless we tell them. You should be barefoot and pregnant by now.

fixed x3

Naomi,

Wanna Fock?

Sincerely,

Strike

Come on Strike, that was uncalled for......

you forgot to put a "~" in front of your name :thumbsdown:

I'm not sexist at all.

Shouldn't you be doing the dishes topless or something?

specially at the Italian restaurants with the olive oil and vinegar. Sometimes when the main course arrives, which for me is always the chicken fettuccini alfredo with sun dried tomatoes, im already FULL!!!! :dunno: LOL!!!

Who does this woman think she is, asking men a question? :dunno:

Because they are DOOOOOODS.

Because they are DOOOOOODS.

We men act as we were genetically programmed to. as God meant us to. It's you wimmens who have tried to

change things. Those changes have only brought about poverty, famine, war, death and rickets. :dunno:

We men act as we were genetically programmed to. as God meant us to. It's you wimmens who have tried to

change things. Those changes have only brought about poverty, famine, war, death and rickets. :dunno:

Please do not lump me in with women who try to change men.

Thanks.

Thanks.

as you try to change his mind :dunno:

as you try to change his mind :dunno:

Not at all. He can continue to think/believe what he wants. I am just not a part of his generalization.

Thanks.

I don't find many wimmens who like the idea of giving back their right to vote.

:dunno: You ain't so bad after all

I don't find many wimmens who like the idea of giving back their right to vote.

:dunno: You ain't so bad after all

I am not registered anyways.

change things. Those changes have only brought about poverty, famine, war, death and rickets. :bandana:

And even worser: Oprah. :P :mad:

What do you tell some filthy kunt with two black eyes?

Nothing! You already told her twice! :bandana:

Thanks.

hehehe

heheh

tng - lumpy heheehe

And it can go both ways, women talking with other women can sound sexist. When it's the most derisive, it seems like bitterness inspires it. Probably a pretty basic observation...the people who sound like dicks have been wronged in their minds, one too many times, so they take it out on the general category of people. There are other reasons besides bitterness but a lot of times that's what comes through.

And it can go both ways, women talking with other women can sound sexist. When it's the most derisive, it seems like bitterness inspires it. Probably a pretty basic observation...the people who sound like dicks have been wronged in their minds, one too many times, so they take it out on the general category of people. There are other reasons besides bitterness but a lot of times that's what comes through.

YOU DON'T HAVE A FOCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! ;) :mad: :mad:

... or it could be that we are joking and we are showing our juvenile humor.

Some day, you might understand that guys are pretty simplistic. We laugh at basic things like burps and farts. It starts when we are kids and it NEVER goes away. What we type here is merely another manifestation of that type of humor. It does not mean that we do not value women (most of us do), we don't have meaningful relationships with women (some of us do), or we all have these battle scars from women (some people here do).

HTH.

Some day, you might understand that guys are pretty simplistic. We laugh at basic things like burps and farts. It starts when we are kids and it NEVER goes away. What we type here is merely another manifestation of that type of humor. It does not mean that we do not value women (most of us do), we don't have meaningful relationships with women (some of us do), or we all have these battle scars from women (some people here do).

HTH.

'

Excellent post. I am thinking that the more experience (not sexually) that naomi has with men in general, esp. as she dates more, sees how they act with their friends more, etc...it's all about the funny. Even after you get married, much of the playfulness that goes on will be all about the funny and how hard he cane make you laugh. I love it when my husband makes me laugh, and this in turn makes him feel good, too.

Naomi still gets freaked out when she sees a cute guy in her math class, and shoudl she talk to him? should she walk away? Oh no, he's spending the night at her house, but she's not interested, wait, she is interested, etc.

Naomi, patsfatboy is right...guys are extremely simplistic. They like fart and poop jokes. My son is 5 and this is all ready manifesting itself. Don't make men out to be more complicated than they are or you will give yourself a lifetime of hardship and heartbreak.

HTH.

thats my answer....

lifes too short to be all stressed out and serious....

boss wants us to be serious...fine ;)

but this place is an outlet to let loose and say things to make the others laugh..(not me, im not funny)...

considering that most of the gals here are from the sanctuary...burt..rusty etc..i figured they wouldnt be that bothered by sexist jokes... :mad:

thats my answer....

lifes too short to be all stressed out and serious....

boss wants us to be serious...fine ;)

but this place is an outlet to let loose and say things to make the others laugh..(not me, im not funny)...

considering that most of the gals here are from the sanctuary...burt..rusty etc..i figured they wouldnt be that bothered by sexist jokes... :mad:

lol...

lol...

How you holding up?

HTH.

That's easy to pick up on though. I grew up with two brothers close in age to me so I'm use to the basic male sense of humor.

Brad, if it was all taken seriously, I wouldn't be around here. There is some 'humor' here that doesn't humor me though, but it's not what I was thinking about. This post sounds serious I guess, but it's not serious in the sense that the answers contribute to what I conclude about all men, and I'm trying to study men. It was way more of a passing thought than that.

I love it when my husband makes me laugh,

when he rolls his eyes, takes off people's hats, groans, or all of the above?

How you holding up?

Fine. I wouldn't have agreed to the bet if I thought it would be an issue.