Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

***Official*** What Do You Need On MNF?

In league 1, I'm up 27. He has Brees. I have no one :rolleyes:

In league 2, I'm up 1. He has Pierre Thomas. I have Lance Moore. :bench:

In league 3, I'm down 9. He has no one. I have Lance Moore. :doh:

May the fantasy gods (small g) allow me to be successfull and win these games tonight!

I need, and our IBL teams in general need, Reggie Bush to do very little tonight. :overhead:

Up 9 and have Brees and ADP still going. He has a couple of IDPs so I am golden.

only 2 of 4 leagues in question

Up by 12, I have Brees against Bush, feeling confident

Down by 16, I have Brees he has no one - this one is questionable

Need 11 points from Frerotte and L. Moore.

:thumbsdown:

League 1 - Down 9 and have Brees and Meachem going. He's done. Feeling pretty good about this one.

League 2 - I'm up 18, he has AD and Moore going. Not feeling good about this one.

League 3 - I'm down 20 and have Brees, Bush, and Minn's TE vs. AD and Chad Greenway. Not sure what to think of this one.

Oh, and I need Drew Brees to make last week's performance look pedestrian. :thumbsdown:

Up 3 with Lance Moore and Ryan Longwell vs their Jonathan Vilma and Charles Grant. Barring a defensive TD, I should be 4-1.

Already won my other 2 leagues.

Won main league

2nd league: AP held under 31 points. :P

Heh. Down 30, with Brees/Moore to go and AD on the opposing side. He had Witten/Housh/Jacobs, and thus killed me on Sunday. Not impossible, but not too likely that I catch up there. If Brees and Moore manage to match last week's production, I could survive a 100 yards and a TD from Peterson. I think he goes for wayyyyy more than that, though.

#1 -- Down 20 with Brees to go, he has noone. 3 pts per passing TD so I'll need a solid game. Oh, and a solid go fock yourself to Plax sitting on my bench.

#2 -- Down 6 with Meachem, Grammatica, and Vikes DEF to go, he has noone. I'm liking my chances here.

about 8 catches for 100 yards and 2 scores from Lance Moore. :dunno:

Down 2.5 I have Brees and Meachem, he has Moore. Just need one good hookup between Brees and Meachem and should be set.

I need 22 points from Deuce tonight (need a double-deuce) ... looks like this will be my first loss of the season.

If Bernard Berrian can get me 21 points (in a ppr league), i will go 4-0 in the leagues that are currently up for grabs. :(

League 1 : I'm up by 41 have no one going and he has Brees and Vikings D. :mad:

League 2 : I'm down by 10 and he has L.Moore and I have Billy Miller. :(

League 3: I'm down by 20 and have AP and Brees, he has nobody :lol:

Devery Henderson to not score a single point or I'll be on suicide watch for starting Miles Austin and his vanishing act over him.

Down by 11. I have Bush going :doublethumbsup:

Unfortunately my opponent has Brees :thumbsdown:

Only need 20 points from longwell. Stupid Edwards and Santana Moss. Don't know who I hate more. The one that got hurt or the one that $ucks A$$!!!

Game over, I've won but still have Reggie Bush. I'm figuring a 20-point night from him could secure me the weekly $$ prize for highest starting team points. Any performance that matches any of his weeks prior to last week should do it.

I need Ap to have the exact same game he had last week..... Plus one yard!!

Down by 23 with Bush and Meachem to go, he's got no one. If Reggie catches his ususal and scores once I should be good, I think Meach will have atleast 1 or 2 long catches with (hopefully) atleast one score. Of course if I hadn't sat Rodgers and Bowe this week for Warner and DeSean I'd only be down by 4 points and wouldn't even be thinking twice about being handed my first loss on the season. :doublethumbsup:

League 1- down by 11 have Lance Moore vs no-one. (50 yards and a TD) - Possible

League 2- down by 42 (IDP League) have Lance Moore, NO DEF, and Vilma vs Cedric Griffin -Edwards going down Killed me. - Possible but would be surprised

League 3- down by alot and have Lance Moore vs no-one. - No chance

League 4- Up by 12 and have Bush vs no-one. - Win

Down 5 and have AP up against Bush...

Praying for a HUGE game by AP and a stout performance from the Vikes DFS!

Im up 11 and the guy Im playing has the Vikings defense. I think I am in pretty decent shape thanks to New Orleans offense.

What I also need is New Orleans to cover the spread and the over under be over 46 and i win the pickems pool for the week.

League 1 - I need to Brees to come down with Schaub's butt bug. I'm up 26, but he has Brees, Henderson & Duece

League 2 - I'd rather not talk about.....

I will win my head-to-head matchup...but to win high point total for the week (and $100), I need Brees to go nuts and Bush to be held in check....So, a lot of Brees to Henderson and Brees to Lance Moore and Brees to Bobby Meachem.

I'm finally in a solid position going into Monday night instead of having the game up in the air... provided Longwell does not kick 8 Field Goals of 40+ yards and a few PATs.

that can't happen, right? :overhead:

I am down by 18pts. I have ADP and he has Deuce. I'm pretty well focked

But aren't scenarios like this the EXACT reason we select players like ADP #2 overall? To perform the miraculous and save ff seasons with huge games in front of a national audience? Run All Day, Run!

Also, live up to your billing Minny D and stuff the inside run. I'm hoping for 60yds or less and no TDs out of Deuce and 140yds and 2 TDs from ADP

I'm up by about 7 with Reggie Bush vs. his Adrian Peterson.

I would have won going away if I hadn't benched Brian Westbrook, Andre Johnson, and DeAngelo Williams.

I need Brees, Moore, and AP to score 40 points so I can win the high points money pot for this week. I have a 45 pt. lead already

i need Bush to score 10 points :overhead:

I need AP to outscore Brees :thumbsdown:

I need Bush to outscore lance moore by 30 :doh:

And in my fourth league i need the ESPN site to crash and hope its not backed up. That game is DONE.