Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Stranded on a Desert Island

Throwing out spouses, kids, families, etc....

You are allowed the following:

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer

(1) Album

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply)

(1) Drink (lifetime supply...realizing if you pick Jack and Coke that you are getting them premixed so you cant just choose when you want to have plain coke)

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world.

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect

I gotta go with:

Gina Gershon

Appetite for Destruction

M*A*S*H

Pizza

Yellow Gatorade

YoStevo (coulda went with a few others, but chose Stevo so i could get the Detroit news too)

Toothbrush (as long as i got a lifetime supply of toothpaste)

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer- Carrie Underwood

(1) Album- Jellyfish- Spilt Milk

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series- Seinfeld

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply)- Checken Parmesan

(1) Drink (lifetime supply...realizing if you pick Jack and Coke that you are getting them premixed so you cant just choose when you want to have plain coke)- Water

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world.- Recliner Pilot. It never gets tiresome making fun of what a loser he is.

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect- Loreal 'Just For Men' blonde highlights (Ok, actually, it'd be my guitar)

Tina Fey. Gotta have some laughter on the island.

Blizzard of OZ

Cheers

Pizza - Seems like a no brainer. Right, SUX??

Dr. Pepper

BEG

Foosball table

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer - Les Stroud (Survivorman, and obviously no sex is anticipated)

(1) Album - Muse, Black Holes and Revalations

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series - Family Guy

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply) - Roast Turkey

(1) Drink - Diet Dr Pepper

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world - wiffleball (starts a lot of threads, so he keeps up with news)

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect - assuming I have a TV to watch the DVDS, a chess board

(1) companion - Ana Paula Mancino Good athlete, likely to hold up on the strain of survival, and would look damb godo doing it

(1) Album - Kind of Blue by Miles Davis

(1) TV Series - Sopranos

(1) Lifetime supply of Food - T-Bone steaks

(1) Lifetime supply of drink - water ( all I need, makes me have more time to relax and "enjoy" ana)

(1) Geek - Airram

(1) Personal Effect - Photo album of my family....

Companion- Mila Kunis: When I see her in interviews she seems fun. If we are on the island long enough, I'm sure I could eventually get some daily.

Album- I don't know, a Johnny Cash mix to sit around the camp fire.

TV Series- Seinfeld, long series, great series, perfect combo.

Food- Deep Fried Turkey

Drink- I could find water somehow. So Rum. Arg!

Geek- Kutulu. The Dancing Bananas will keep my spirits up.

Personal- A dog. I do not have one. But like a Cool German Sheppard to run around with.

Geek- Kutulu. The Dancing Bananas will keep my spirits up.

NO BANANA FOR YOU!! COME BACK, 1 YEAR!! :mad:

:doh: :wacko: :lol:

(1) companion - Ivanka Trump. She's hot, smart enough to carry on a conversation, and her daddy is rich enough to possibly find us.

(1) Album - Rumours Fleetwood Mac

(1) TV Series - West Wing

(1) Lifetime supply of Food - Fillet Mingion

(1) Lifetime supply of drink - Woodford Reserve & Ginger w/ lime (I assume we have water, otherwise, I'll take that.)

(1) Geek - I'll take wiff. He keeps up on things, and generally shares my POV on politics and whatnot.

(1) Personal Effect - A vial of high end marijuana seeds, so as to start my garden.

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer - Megan Fox. Hottest right now and the most whoreish. Thus easy.

(1) Album - Radiohead - OK Computer (loves the Lackman's Muse choice as they're my favorite band, but OK Computer is the best album)

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series - Simpsons based on quality and quantity.

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply) - Spaghetti and Meatballs (Need carbs)

(1) Drink - Gatorade. Electrolytes my friends. Electrolytes

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world.- Fock. I dunno any of you guys really. Wiff I suppose.

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect - Golf clubs and balls. I'll design my own damn course and be a scratch player by the time I'm found, if ever. This one seems like it should be obvious actually.

I truly think I am winning this.

Companion : My kittehs Boots and Biscuit

Album : Best of Skid Row

TV series : 24 or OZ

Food: Duh

Drink : Duh

Geek: TNG. I'll bet she is pretty greta at the dirty talk / phone secks stuff :mad:

Personal Effect: PS3 with COD5

Personal Effect: PS3 with COD5

That should work well with all the electricity available on a deserted island. And no tv.

(1) Album

(1) Drink (lifetime supply...realizing if you pick Jack and Coke that you are getting them premixed so you cant just choose when you want to have plain coke)

I gotta go with:

Gina Gershon

Appetite for Destruction

M*A*S*H

Pizza

Yellow Gatorade

YoStevo (coulda went with a few others, but chose Stevo so i could get the Detroit news too)

Toothbrush (as long as i got a lifetime supply of toothpaste)

That should work well with all the electricity available on a deserted island. And no tv.

:rolleyes: I will allow it....

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer - dayum this is tough. Current day I'd take someone young. Cuthbert or Johansson come to mind, as does Carrie Underwood (she could sing to keep me entertained). All time, Salma Hayek in her prime.

(1) Album - U2, Rattle and Hum

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series - Gotta be something long running, Simpson probably.

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply) - Would have to be something that isn't horribly bad for me and gets me all the nutrients I need. Chicken lasagna would do.

(1) Drink - If I have water available, gimme gatorade. If not, gotta go with H20

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world - anybody but Flahawker or GFIAFP

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect - either a toothbrush or a basketball goal.

(1) Any Hot Deaf Girl

(1) Album-Tesla's Greatest Hits

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series-Rescue Me

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply)- Lasagna

(1) Drink- Beer. Might as well get fat with the lasagna.

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world.- Northern Vike. His love for Michelle Obama is a plus.

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect- Gun. Have you seen Lost?

(1) Any Hot Deaf Girl

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world.- Northern Vike. His love for Michelle Obama is a plus.

If she wasn't deaf before, she would be after she put a sharp stick through her eardrums after about 2 days of focking tesla.

If she wasn't deaf before, she would be after she put a sharp stick through her eardrums after about 2 days of focking tesla.

But she is deaf! You don't like Tesla? Who doesn't like Tesla? :thumbsdown:

POTD! :thumbsdown:

But she is deaf! You don't like Tesla? Who doesn't like Tesla? :thumbsdown:

Tesla = :nono:

I've met a couple of the boys in the band a few times before, Keith and Hannon..Nice guys

I think people are too worried about survival. With unlimited food of choice and other things on the island, survival isn't really a concern. Unless we are talking about wild creatures attacking and eating you alive.

(1) Any Hot Deaf Girl

Tesla is kewl. and would Marlee Matlin count? always had a thing for her..

yum

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer Gina Carano. Tough, young and smoking hot!

(1) Album Pearl Jam, Rearview Mirror

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series Man vs. Wild. I gotta learn how to live on this thing. Survivorman is probably more informative but the host comes across as a big tool to me.

(1) Food Item Mongolian Grill Stir Fry. Carbs, protein and veggies for nutrition. And tasty!

(1) Drink Water of course if there is not abundant natural sources of it, otherwise beer.

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world. I would probably go with Parrot. I agree with him 90% of the time, plus he would have local-ish news for me.

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect Survival knife w/ sharpener

Tesla is kewl. and would Marlee Matlin count? always had a thing for her..

yum

Have always had a thing for deaf girls. Maybe because I don't know sign lanaguage, I would never have to hear what they're b!tching about? And the moans would be real during ses.

Have always had a thing for deaf girls. Maybe because I don't know sign lanaguage, I would never have to hear what they're b!tching about? And the moans would be real during ses.

:music_guitarred:

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer: attractive female no one here knows (she can carry a conversation on many topics)

(1) Album: rolling stones- hot rocks

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series: seinfeld

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply): bbq pork chow fun

(1) Drink (lifetime supply...realizing if you pick Jack and Coke that you are getting them premixed so you cant just choose when you want to have plain coke): assuming drinkable water is not an issue, mai tai's

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world: hurricane ditka

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect: is computer with net access an option? if not, kayak with paddle.

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer - Julie Berry. Low maintenance, proven island track record. Still the hottest Survivor chick for my money.

(1) Album - Buffett, 'Meet me in Margaritaville'. If I'm going to be on the beach, I'm going to have my beach music.

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series - The Simpsons. Love it but don't get the chance to watch it much.

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply) - Cheeseburger.

(1) Drink (lifetime supply...realizing if you pick Jack and Coke that you are getting them premixed so you cant just choose when you want to have plain coke) Beer - Fat Tire or Trout Slayer.

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world. - Wiffleball, usually good for a laugh.

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect - golf clubs.

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer-Adrianna Lima or Marissa Miller. I'd flip a coin.

(1) Album-Lil' Wayne-Tha Carter III

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series-Family Guy

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply)-Turkey&dressing (if not, just give me the dressing.)

(1) Drink (lifetime supply...realizing if you pick Jack and Coke that you are getting them premixed so you cant just choose when you want to have plain coke)-assuming we have water, I'll go with Orange Gatorade. Otherwise water.

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world.-naomi

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect-A boat. Are the rest of you retarded?

You be dumb beyond your years :ninja:

(1) Food Item Mongolian Grill Stir Fry. Carbs, protein and veggies for nutrition. And tasty!

Funny, I thought the exact same thing. :ninja:

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer Alyssa Milano

(1) Album Whatever gets Alyssa horny.

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series Tonight Show.

(1) Drink Vodka and diet pepsi. My two favorite drinks in one!@#.

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world. Voltaire. I figure we'll be a Chinese territory by then, he'll have the best info.

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect Satellite phone with GPS to get the fock out of there, after I've banged Alyssa a couple hunderd times.

I got a hot chick, all the beer I can drink, all the food I can eat, the occasional Simpsons episode to break up the boredom,and my golf clubs. Why the fock do I want to leave?

I got a hot chick, all the beer I can drink, all the food I can eat, the occasional Simpsons episode to break up the boredom,and my golf clubs. Why the fock do I want to leave?

:ninja: :thumbsdown:

Eggzackly.

What more does a guy want in life?

(1) companion of whatever sex you prefer ~ Reese Witherspoon ~ first one that came to mind :thumbsdown:

(1) Album ~ Grateful Dead - D!ck's Picks Volume 29

(1) Entire to-date catalog of one TV series ~ LOST - no brainer, would just watch how Locke & Jack survive :ninja:

(1) Food Item (lifetime supply) ~ Lobster

(1) Drink (lifetime supply...realizing if you pick Jack and Coke that you are getting them premixed so you cant just choose when you want to have plain coke) ~ Beer

(1) Geek to correspond with as your only source to the outside world. ~ SUXBNME - dude knows everyone :wave:

(1) Miscellaneous Personal Effect ~ My Dog Scooby

(1) Album

1. My wife - for real. Smart, sexy, I'd never get tired of f'ing her.

2. The Capital Years by David Axelrod

3. The Twilight Zone

4. Pizza

5. Yards Philly Pale Ale

6. I'd rather not talk to any of you

7. Razor & shaving cream

BEG

:ninja:

:unsure: :overhead:

Eggzackly.

:thumbsdown: And if were all stuck on the same island with all of these things, we would be here again!

:blink: :banana:

Eggzackly.

Three more geeks for a foursome, that's about it.

A GOLF foursome, you sick bastages. :thumbsdown:

1. My wife - for real. Smart, sexy, I'd never get tired of f'ing her.

2. The Capital Years by David Axelrod

3. The Twilight Zone

4. Pizza

5. Yards Philly Pale Ale

6. I'd rather not talk to any of you

7. Razor & shaving cream

Bullsh!t. We know you missed us.