• TheNewGirl
    • Suxbnme
    • GiantsFan
    • Edjr
    • Gutterboy
    • Newbiejr
    • Kutulu
    • Phillybear

Can't argue with that. The people spoke.

Correct. Rusty was close, but no one else was even in the race. You'd never know I hold such a lofty distinction though. It was never in my sig.

voting ended up

NewbieJr 19

Rusty 17

Phillybear 7

Kutulu 7

Giants Fan 7

I'm actually rather proud that I've been here over a decade and haven't made any one of these stupid lists.

Trump just tweeted that Newbie's 3-5 million aliases voted. Fake poll..

Did he say sad at the end?

• Like 1

Please put to rest this talk of when this board was great. If that fockchop could win anything back then, it's no indication of greatness.

yeah, i am serious. you can all me an idiot and disagree with my politics. that rolls off my back and i have no ill will toward posters like rp or flahawker. But this shiit pisses me off as I was asked to run a fair poll and i get a couple of whiney biitches complaining after they realize they are not going to win. i spend some time updating the poll. KSB2424 put some effort into compiling the nominees. Then dooshbag sux does this crap. Its a dooshbag move. Not saying I'm going to even think about this in 10 minutes when i get off this computer but its a pusssy move.

do you think he was too busy banging Asian cam models and lesser known pron stars back then too?

• Haha 1

Please put to rest this talk of when this board was great. If that fockchop could win anything back then, it's no indication of greatness.

Your jealousy tonight is may have reached its peak. Eat your heart out Ross :music_guitarred:

do you think he was too busy banging Asian cam models and lesser known pron stars back then too?

Woah. Looks like that clown took this stuff even more seriously than BLS

Woah. Looks like that clown took this stuff even more seriously than BLS

If MedStudent responds it will remind be of the Lake House with Keanu Reeves except instead of a mailbox it's a magical message board.

Correct. Rusty was close, but no one else was even in the race. You'd never know I hold such a lofty distinction though. It was never in my sig.

voting ended up

NewbieJr 19

Rusty 17

Phillybear 7

Giants Fan 7

Fock those chumps :first:

Back when Newbie was fun. I miss that Newbie :(

Still fun for those who aren't politically obsessed and think that all people who lean left are the enemy. You should try that.

yeah, i am serious. you can all me an idiot and disagree with my politics. that rolls off my back and i have no ill will toward posters like rp or flahawker. But this shiit pisses me off as I was asked to run a fair poll and i get a couple of whiney biitches complaining after they realize they are not going to win. i spend some time updating the poll. KSB2424 put some effort into compiling the nominees. Then dooshbag sux does this crap. Its a dooshbag move. Not saying I'm going to even think about this in 10 minutes when i get off this computer but its a pusssy move.

I also ran you off the bored by finding out your fake GF was Dakota Skye :lol:

Well, technically, you ran yourself off the bored I guess

Still fun for those who aren't politically obsessedand think that all people who lean left are the enemy. You should try that.

You're not one of them. hth

I also ran you off the bored by finding out your fake GF was Dakota Skye :lol:

Well, technically, you ran yourself off the bored I guess

hey, i dont ask for many props but no thanks for my help in cracking open that sham? :thumbsdown:

New decade comin' up. Get in your good postings while you can. :banana:

• Like 1

Newbie didn't win this. This thread and pole was done AFTER the **official**one.

You've all been fooled.

If Sux has any integrity he'll be in here shortly to confirm.

Still fun for those who aren't politically obsessed and think that all people who lean left are the enemy. You should try that.

You should heed your own advice and understand that your obsession is a dangerous act, and, in your case, one that makes all of your arguments weak and stagnant because of your ignorance. I enjoy your stoopditty. It's those like you that make me smile. Please continue to make me smile.

hey, i dont ask for many props but no thanks for my help in cracking open that sham? :thumbsdown:

True dat :thumbsup:

Newbie didn't win this. This thread and pole was done AFTER the **official**one.

You've all been fooled.

1: I have no integrity. Pretty much common knowledge here.

2: Did I change the thread title from goty to geek of the decade of summfin? I remember the basics, not not the whole story.

Bump Meds GOTY thread for that year. I'm trying to remember why I did what I did :)

New decade comin' up. Get in your good postings while you can. :banana:

You first :banana:

Mooks - Most underated funny guy here

I'd win this in a landslide now

I'd crush this now

sure you would.

You've all been fooled.

Oh, so this is BS. Makes sense.

Oh, so this is BS. Makes sense.

Medstudent and I spent time and effort to put together a Geek of the Decade pole. We had nominees, tried to get some of the older guys back, and finally started the ***Official*** Pole.

Suxbnme was a nominee but was losing badly. So he started his own pole, this thread one evening, all the night posters voted in it and it somehow supplanted the actual one that was done correctly with time and effort to actually have a legit GOTD.

So medstudent and I threw our hands up in disgust.

Meanwhile NewbieJr will every now and then bump this thread and say See look!@#!

When this whole thread was a sham.

Suxbnme was a nominee but was losing badly. So he started his own pole, this thread one evening, all the night posters voted in it and it somehow supplanted the actual one that was done correctly with time and effort to actually have a legit GOTD.

Yea...That's what happened :doh: :rolleyes:

It's exactly what happened. Just re-read this thread.

if anyone cares that much they should be shot

Perhaps I was wrong when I teased BLS about how serious he was taking his GOY award. There are still guys crying about this poll 7 years later. :unsure:

• Like 1

this!!! HE'S NOT MY GOTD!! I'm going to cry and protest until this is corrected! :cry:

Back when Newbie was fun. I miss that Newbie :(

newbie without phillybear is like beebop without rocksteady

• Like 1

If my memory is correct(I did a lot of drugs in my youth, so I could be a little off), one thing that helped Newbie win this was a brilliant idea he had that most everyone shtt on(Except me) that ended up a tremendous success right around the time we did this.

The idea was something to do with a geek club reunion here at the geek club.

Not only was this idea from Newbie, he did a lot of heavy lifting(:D) to make it happen.

Many geeks, with Newbie leading the charge, started contacting geeks that had left the board and had not been seen or heard from in a long time.

He set a date and contacted tons of past geek club members to come back for just one day. A reunion/celebration of sorts.

It was a smashing success. Many geeks tried to derail and shtt all over the idea, but Newbie made it focking happen despite all the negativity and was pretty focking awesome. Lots of geeks showed up for that one day and it was one of the best days this board has ever seen.

If my memory is correct(I did a lot of drugs in my youth, so I could be a little off), one thing that helped Newbie win this was a brilliant idea he had that most everyone shtt on(Except me) that ended up a tremendous success right around the time we did this.

The idea was something to do with a geek club reunion here at the geek club.

Not only was this idea from Newbie, he did a lot of heavy lifting( :D) to make it happen.

Many geeks, with Newbie leading the charge, started contacting geeks that had left the board and had not been seen or heard from in a long time.

He set a date and contacted tons of past geek club members to come back for just one day. A reunion/celebration of sorts.

It was a smashing success. Many geeks tried to derail and shtt all over the idea, but Newbie made it focking happen despite all the negativity and was pretty focking awesome. Lots of geeks showed up for that one day and it was one of the best days this board has ever seen.

Bingo. The return to glory day. And thank you

Also, did a lot of those animation type videos using other members. We had a lot of fun with those things.