Sign in to follow this  
eaglesinmylifetime

Advice needed

Met a woman a couple of months ago. Started with some flirting, then some conversations.

We're both married, but separated.

We see each other where she works almost every day. We talk, exchange pleasantries. I gave her my number a couple of weeks ago when she asked for it, said she would call when she had time to move forward - she has a young child who was going back to school.

The last couple of nights, while she's still been flirty, smiling at me, always trying to get my attention, it seems like when I talk to her, it's a little off-putting to her - maybe I need to back off and wait for her to pursue the next step when she feels comfortable; maybe I need to be more aggressive. Not sure. We're both in our 40s and we both were married for more than 20 years.

I'm just not sure if this is headed anywhere - my gut says no, that she's made her decision, but yet there are signs that there is potential.

Been a long time since I've found myself in this situation.

Any thoughts?

Met a woman a couple of months ago. Started with some flirting, then some conversations.

We're both married, but separated.

We see each other where she works almost every day. We talk, exchange pleasantries. I gave her my number a couple of weeks ago when she asked for it, said she would call when she had time to move forward - she has a young child who was going back to school.

The last couple of nights, while she's still been flirty, smiling at me, always trying to get my attention, it seems like when I talk to her, it's a little off-putting to her - maybe I need to back off and wait for her to pursue the next step when she feels comfortable; maybe I need to be more aggressive. Not sure. We're both in our 40s and we both were married for more than 20 years.

I'm just not sure if this is headed anywhere - my gut says no, that she's made her decision, but yet there are signs that there is potential.

Any thoughts?

1st. good for you for getting back in the game. 2nd. take it someplace other than her job....you can casually flirt at your work place but you don't want everyone in your business. try coffee or some kinda daytime type thing.

Any thoughts?

Yes. Why not just ask her? You can spend a lot of time trying to figure out where she is in her head about the two of you, but why waste your time making assumptions and playing a guessing game?

If you're worried about coming across too aggressively, just be sure to keep it simple and light-hearted.

If your feeling that she's put off by you lately, she probably is. Don't be one of those dorks. Move on. If she wants to get in touch with you, she had your number. You are not a very interesting person, so you likely are putting her off.

Just ask her out. Maybe she is afraid to call you too and might be thinking the same things. Maybe what you are perceiving as disinterest is a gas pain or something. A million different things could be happening.

A lot of women like the guy to make the first move. Personally if a guy gave me his number I wouldn't call him. I would be like... whatever, he can call me if he wants to talk. I'm not going to chase him around.

If you want to go out with her, just ask her.

You've come to the right place for advice. :thumbsup:

Agreed. Get edjr's advice and do the total opposite.

I see asss sex in your future - the giving kind :doublethumbsup: - not the receiving kind that you are used too :thumbsdown: !!!

:music_guitarred:

Just ask her out. Maybe she is afraid to call you too and might be thinking the same things. Maybe what you are perceiving as disinterest is a gas pain or something. A million different things could be happening.

A lot of women like the guy to make the first move. Personally if a guy gave me his number I wouldn't call him. I would be like... whatever, he can call me if he wants to talk. I'm not going to chase him around.

I did ask her. She then said 'after I get settled.' She's new in town ... She asked for MY number ... She also offered to bring me dinner to where she worked from her native land.

I think I am going to wait until the end of the week or so before approaching her again.

I havent been laid in about 3 years, but here goes...

how about asking her out? if she says no, move on. if she says yes, buy condoms

I havent been laid in about 3 years, but here goes...

how about asking her out? if she says no, take her by force and choke fock her. :thumbsup:

:wub:

Yes. Why not just ask her?

This would be great advice if women weren't crazy and if they ever actually meant exactly and only what they said. However, whatever she says, she'll likely be looking for you to read between the lines.

I did ask her. She then said 'after I get settled.' She's new in town ... She asked for MY number ... She also offered to bring me dinner to where she worked from her native land.

I think I am going to wait until the end of the week or so before approaching her again.

I would just give her a little time then. If you already asked her out and she asked for your number the ball is in her court now.

Now I will also say this.... don't put too much weight in the flirting. Some women are just flirty. I flirt a lot and I would probably only actually date or sleep with maybe 5% of the people I flirt with.

I would say just back off. If you get too much in her face that will be a turn off. And it's probably a good idea for you to just set yourself on the idea that nothing may every happen with her and stop going crazy about it.

And no don't choke rape her.

And Big Blue I disagree! But you're probably right.

And no don't choke rape her.

Take it to the curly bored bitch :mad:

Take it to the curly bored bitch :mad:

I think this is not the first time someone said something like this. What is a curly bored?

Just walk up to her, look her directly in the eye and say, "Look, I don't want to sleep with you; I just need to punch you in the stomach, take you home, and kick you in the head until you pass out. I'll pick you up at 7:30."

Any thoughts?

Impossible to know what's going on in this chicks head but the fact that you're here moaning about your insecurities to a bunch of strangers leads me to believe you give off pathetic underconfident vibes boarding on creepy stalker vibes and she's just not that into you.

My advice is to let her call if she wants to talk. In the meantime find a really discrete handjob house ot get your rocks off.

:cheers:

Just walk up to her, look her directly in the eye and say, "Look, I don't want to sleep with you; I just need to punch you in the stomach, take you home, and kick you in the head until you pass out. I'll pick you up at 7:30."

This. :pointstosky:

Plus a mushroom stamp. :banana:

What's her native land?

My advice is to let her call if she wants to talk. In the meantime find a really discrete handjob house ot get your rocks off.

:cheers:

You mean besides the place she works?

She also offered to bring me dinner to where she worked from her native land.

A native, eh. She may be waiting for you to kill a lion or a zebra. You should ask.

No no no. It's Mongoloidia.

false. its wh0re island

also, are we working with this nikki actually being a girl or is it still newbie or whoever? I dont have the time to keep up with thiis sh!t

false. its wh0re island

also, are we working with this nikki actually being a girl or is it still newbie or whoever? I dont have the time to keep up with thiis sh!t

:thumbsup:

Says the bored whoore. :rolleyes:

Give up that whalegina to any needle dicks lately?

:lol:

Do you have any access to Rufinol or Ether?

Aw...a man after my own heart.

My name is NorthernVike and I love teh cack.

:blink:

Are you still upset that I refused to let your micropenis near my whalegina? Way to hold a grudge.

Are you still upset that I refused to let your micropenis near my whalegina? Way to hold a grudge.

Look slut, this is the Geek Club. We all have 10" c0cks and they're as big around as a can of tuna.

And even being this well-endowed, I'm pretty sure having the secks with you would be like fuckin a 5 gallon pail of warm water.