Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Obama to make major announcement

ABC reporting that Osama Bin Laden was shot in a mansion in Pakistan. US forces conducted the operation. Osama Bin Laden's body is in the possession of the United States. Bin Laden's dna has been matched.

I'm glad he was killed in Pakistan. That should give us all the ammo we need in dealing with those fockers.

I'm glad he was killed in Pakistan. That should give us all the ammo we need in dealing with those fockers.

now those fockers are going to overthrow their corrupt gov't for looking the other way and have nukes.

oh well he's dead

The Channel 5 newscaster in LA announced that president Osama is going to make an announcement :(

Wrong.

Commander-in-chief

well, hopefully obama will give credit to those who have sacrificed their lives for the endeavor.

obama may be the commander in chief but he certainly wasn't on the front lines.

is there a link to his speech?

(i'll google it)

Obama said he was told last August that the United States had developed a possible lead on bin Laden - intelligence on bin Laden hiding in a compound in Pakistan. Obama said he determined last week that the United States had actionable intelligence.

"Today at my direction, the United States directed a targeted operation against that compound," Obama said.

Bin Laden was killed after a firefight, and forces took custody of his body, the president said. No Americans were harmed, Obama said.

I wanna know why we are committing terrorist acts and assassinations inside nations which we are not at war with.

:thumbsdown: Hussein is a war criminal :thumbsdown:

Girl on my facebook just posted:

I'm not good with baseball terms. Does this mean Bush gets the win and Obama gets the save?

:wub:

I heard Trump wants to see a copy of his death certificate.

:first:

I'm not good with baseball terms. Does this mean Bush gets the win and Obama gets the save?

No. And please don't spoil the moment by bringing up The Turd.

I always suspected that focker was living it up in a house full of luxury, as oppose to some cave. It just seemed more logical as more time passed.

You should definitely marry her :cheers:

I wanna know why we are committing terrorist acts and assassinations inside nations which we are not at war with.

Shut the fvck up, hippie. :first:

I alwas suspected that focker was living it up in a house full of luxury, as oppose to some cave. It just seemed more logical as more time passed.

I always thought what you are saying here too.

We told our nine year old daughter tonight that we found him and shot him, and she said "doesn't that make us just like the bad guys?" :unsure:

Ah, the innocence of young people. :wub:

We told our nine year old daughter tonight that we found him and shot him, and she said "doesn't that make us just like the bad guys?" :unsure:

Well honey, if we capture him and send him to Gitmo, we'll have to release him in a few years.

Well honey, if we capture him and send him to Gitmo, we'll have to release him in a few years.

We told her that we tried to capture him but he shot at our people so they shot back. :dunno:

My 5 year old fell asleep next to me as I was waiting for the speech. After the speech I carried him upstairs still asleep, tucked him in, kissed him and whispered to him "your a little safer tonight buddy."

My 5 year old fell asleep next to me as I was waiting for the speech. After the speech I carried him upstairs still asleep, tucked him in, kissed him and whispered to him "your a little safer tonight buddy."

That's a little hokey and a lot awesome. :thumbsup: :cheers:

One would hope, but if you killed Bob Kraft, the Pats would still find ways to win <_<

Goddddamn, I hate stupid facebook friends with dumbass comments like:

"Osamas dead. Not gonna change anything."

"I dont think we should ever celebrate the murder of a person..."

Tell that sh1t to anyone with family or friends involved in 9/11. Tell that to the thousands of Americans who joined the military with the motivation to stop terrorism and Bin Laden. defriended.

My daughter is bouncing around the house. Usually when she wants to watch Blue's Clues she can succeed in bumping me off the computer, but not today.

My daughter is bouncing around the house. Usually when she wants to watch Blue's Clues she can succeed in bumping me off the computer, but not today.

What's the feel in Chiner?

One would hope, but if you killed Bob Kraft, the Pats would still find ways to win <_<

I know bin laden was probably not as involved as he was before but this has to hurt the pysche of Al Quida. We could never get Bin Laden. We looked a little weak in that regards. This is a morale booster for the US and for the US troops. It shows we can do anything we say we will do even if takes 10 years.

What's the feel in Chiner?

I have no idea. I'm at home and I found out 30 minutes ago. I haven't looked at Chinese sites.

So...which other two famous people will round out the trio?

Paula Abdul and the honey badger guy.

So...which other two famous people will round out the trio?

Whitey Bulger may be dead also. He was the Irish-American mobster from Boston who the character from the departed is loosely based on. He has the 2nd highest amount of reward money for info leading to arrest behind Bin Laden on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. Then if they get khadafi it will round out a trio of evil.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

$2M question: Has Whitey departed?

Pssst, pass it on – Boston underworld czar Whitey Bulger’s bum ticker recently gave out in Costa Rica, and his longtime gal pal Catherine Greig had his remains cremated.

That was the very unconfirmed rumor going around yesterday; although as of last night, apparently no intrepid Boston scribes were jetting off to yet another outpost of the Beautiful People where Whitey has allegedly been spotted

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view/2011_04212m_question_has_whitey_departed/srvc=home&position=0

Imagine what the soldier who took him out is thinking tonight as he lays his head down tonight. Prolly a young man who signed up for this very reason after 911.:pointstosky:

Imagine what the soldier who took him out is thinking tonight as he lays his head down tonight. Prolly a young man who signed up for this very reason after 911.:pointstosky:

I really hope they identify and interview this good lad, one time it for Pat Tillman :pointstosky:

If I was him i'd be thinking....didn't the FBI have a $5million dollar bounty on his head?

"The search is under way for those who are behind these evil acts. I have directed the full resources of our intelligence and law-enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice," Bush said in a nationally televised address less than 12 hours after what is being called the worst act of terrorism in America's history. "We will make no distinction between those who committed these acts and those who harbor them."

Trolling with stupid has never been your strong suit.

:D

If I was him i'd be thinking....didn't the FBI have a $5million dollar bounty on his head?

I'm guessing he doesn't give a sh!t about that. He'll live to be an old man that can say for the rest of his life, :I, we, took out OBL. :music_guitarred: