Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Obama to make major announcement

Nestled in an affluent neighborhood, the compound was surrounded by walls as high as 18 feet, topped with barbed wire. Two security gates guarded the only way in. A third-floor terrace was shielded by a seven-foot privacy wall. No phone lines or Internet cables ran to the property. The residents burned their garbage rather than put it out for collection. Intelligence officials believed the million-dollar compound was built five years ago to protect a major terrorist figure. The question was, who?

Maybe they could have put up a 80 foot tall blinking neon orange "Osama bin Laden lives here" sign to help us out.

Osama's last thoughts: "Damn, I should have stayed in that cave."

Great news, god bless America....and I tip my hat the the obama administration for seeing this through.:cheers:

Now get everyone the fock out there and let the savages kill eachother.

Senior administration officials will only say that bin Laden "resisted." And then the man behind the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil died from an American bullet to his head.

I hope the "resistance" consisted of him throwing his gun down, crying like a puzzy and screaming "I give up. Don't shoot me!"

America, Fock yeah! :pointstosky:

But why was he buried at see? :unsure:

The most reasonable reason I have read is that they didn't want his burial site to become a pilgrimage site for extremists.

The most reasonable reason I have read is that they didn't want his burial site to become a pilgrimage site for extremists.

Correct. Plus, we honored Muslim tradition by burying him within 24 hours of his death. We avoided a religious conflict plus there is no place for terrorist-loving douchebags to gather and honor that asswhole. Well played, indeed.

Of course his body has been 'buried at sea' according to Islamic law.

Guess we'll just have to trust Unlce Sugar that he's really dead.

There are a few lunatics that will dispute his actual death regardless. And as it should be, the government does not make any decisions based on what the conspiracy theorists will think. Why would they care what the least intelligent faction of the country thinks?

Burying his body at sea at least prevents any location from becoming a site of rally and pilgrimage relative to his burial location. But don't sell the Muslims short, they are every bit as crafty as their Christian counterparts at propaganda. Eventually, expect to see some kind of mosque built at the site where Bin Laden's soul "rose to heaven". hell, they built a mosque in jerusalem based on this very notion, and now claim that site to be holy......they are Naziesque in their ability at propoganda...

Burying his body at sea at least prevents any location from becoming a site of rally and pilgrimage relative to his burial location. But don't sell the Muslims short, they are every bit as crafty as their Christian counterparts at propaganda. Eventually, expect to see some kind of mosque built at the site where Bin Laden's soul "rose to heaven". hell, they built a mosque in jerusalem based on this very notion, and now claim that site to be holy......they are Naziesque in their ability at propoganda...

Fock that. I would have buried him at Ground Zero. If any focking terrorist wannabees show up...let the good people of NYC deal with them. :bandana:

It's a Sicilian message :bandana:

Correct. Plus, we honored Muslim tradition by burying him within 24 hours of his death. We avoided a religious conflict plus there is no place for terrorist-loving douchebags to gather and honor that asswhole. Well played, indeed.

Why would we honor Muslims tradition for a guy who the so called good Muslims didn't represent ?

I haven't read a thing in this thread yet and am sure this will be redundant but, I CALL BULLSHIT. Buried at sea? Really?? :rolleyes: Total BS. :thumbsdown: I do not/will not EVER believe this until i see pictures at the VERY least.

Why would we honor Muslims tradition for a guy who the so called good Muslims didn't represent ?

Diplomacy.

A final resting place worthy of bin Laden could be either the molten lava volcano, sulfur springs, or the hydrochloric acid pools in the Danakil Depression.

I haven't read a thing in this thread yet and am sure this will be redundant but, I CALL BULLSHIT. Buried at sea? Really?? :rolleyes: Total BS. :thumbsdown: I do not/will not EVER believe this until i see pictures at the VERY least.

Why would Pakistani taliban be vowing revenge if this isn't true? If it isn't, I would think we would see a video of bin Laden from them stat. If/when photos are produced, folks will say they've been photoshopped.

A final resting place worthy of bin Laden could be either the molten lava volcano, sulfur springs, or the hydrochloric acid pools in the Danakil Depression.

Chum :thumbsup:

I'm sorry...Were you there to witness the head shot, or do you just believe whatever the media tells you? :dunno:

I'm not saying that it didn't happen that way, but I doubt that it did. :)

Thee is something seriously wrong with you.

Anybody need a kidney? liver?

Proof enough?

Either Bin Laden is dead. Or Cat Stevens is.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222980_1715964379893_1261720719_31537671_3179642_n.jpg

Warning: Graphic

Mullah Omar is missing one eye, looks like his buddy is missing two.

Maybe they could have put up a 80 foot tall blinking neon orange "Osama bin Laden lives here" sign to help us out.

Osama's last thoughts: "Damn, I should have stayed in that cave."

My very first thought on this when I hard about the compound was there is no focking way the pakistani government didn't know he was there. They have some splaining to do.

If only clinton would had the balls of obama and bush to get this job done a long time ago.

Many lives and trillions of dollars because of that ass hole.

Worst president ever ....easily

My very first thought on this when I hard about the compound was there is no focking way the pakistani government didn't know he was there. They have some splaining to do.

you're a good speeler

As others have said, the brave soldiers who carried out this mission should be recognized for their efforts. I've never served in the military and I'm not a violent person by nature, so I'm thankful to those who defend my freedoms daily.

My wife and I were at home in CT, and thankfully not in the city on the day the towers were attacked. We watched in horror as the events played out on live tv, and the story continued to unfold.

When I heard the news this morning, it brought back some bad memories, and I began to feel afraid for my family all over again.

I try to teach my two young sons that violence is not an effective means to solve problems. But today, I'm having trouble reconciling that with what our country is doing across the globe.

There are millions who hate "Americans" and everything we stand for. That's never going to change. I say we close this ugly chapter in our history by bringing home every single soldier currently engaged in combat in Afghanistand and Iraq. Saddam is dead, Bin Laden is dead, there are no WMD's, we're never going to bring democracy to those countries. Pull out, let them figure out their own mess, and let's concentrate on truly DEFENDING our own country.

To some degree, I understand why some are "celebrating" this news. But, the only thing that I feel today is sadness.

If only clinton would had the balls of obama and bush to get this job done a long time ago.

Many lives and trillions of dollars because of that ass hole.

Worst president ever ....easily

Yeah, that 4% unemployment and great economy really sucked. :music_guitarred:

Little late to the party, but this is great news. If nothing else but as a little bit of closure and American pride. :pointstosky:

I'm also pleasantly surprised by the Geek Club. I was fully expecting when I entered this thread five minutes ago for it to have turned into some political mumbo jumbo flame fest by page two. With the exception of just a couple knuckleheads it's hasn't (for the most part). My faith may have been restored in this hell hole.

Little late to the party, but this is great news. If nothing else but as a little bit of closure and American pride. :pointstosky:

I'm also pleasantly surprised by the Geek Club. I was fully expecting when I entered this thread five minutes ago for it to have turned into some political mumbo jumbo flame fest by page two. With the exception of just a couple knuckleheads it's hasn't (for the most part). My faith may have been restored in this hell hole.

It may be a hell hole......but its our hell hole KSB. We got nothing going for us......and dangit...we're not going to let anyone take that away from us.

Cheers :cheers:

Yeah, that 4% unemployment and great economy really sucked. :music_guitarred:

Deliberately letting Osama walk basically wipes out any good that may have been erroneously credited to Clinton

Hitler was announced dead on May 1, 1945.

:waiting for tin foil hat nutjobs to try and make a connection:

Didn't you just do yourself that by mentioning it? :)

I think you spoke too soon. Somehow this is morphing into a Clinton pissing match. <_<

Kudos to the Navy Seals. Fukking awesome job. Thank God we have guys like this. :pointstosky:

:thumbsup:

And thanks to Bin Laden for building a compound big enough that we could put multiple Blackhawks down in it, stupid fock! :overhead:

I don't understand how only four people were killed. You would think he would have a little mini army in there protecting him. Also awesome guard that used a woman as a body shield. Brave....

I don't understand how only four people were killed. You would think he would have a little mini army in there protecting him. Also awesome guard that used a woman as a body shield. Brave....

With Islam women are the equivalent of a dog ....you shouldn't be surprised by that.

I heard 20 + people where there.