Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Obama to make major announcement

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he was sitting in a fully tricked out "decadent" western pad, eating a big plate of pork ribs, with a keg of beer? Watching Jersey Shore on a high def? "That Snookie, I want to, how you say, do the fock to her..." BANG!

Especially if his beard was like attached with a string that goes around the top of his head and he has it pulled off to the side so he doesn't get BBQ sauce in it. And he's talking with no "accent" whatsoever. Sounds like he's from Indiana or some shiit, rolling joints with pages of the Koran.

I wanna see the video. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the terrorist hero was the one grabbing the woman to hide behind?

CNN's live blog stated that he was. That's another reason the SEALs involved probably don't feel :bandana: about it foremost. They did what they had to do, including gunning down at least one pawn.

If you're hanging with Bin Laden, I don't have much sympathy. But with a woman, there's a possibility her own will had nothing to do with her being there.

"I don't like to give Philadelphia fans too much credit," Wright said about the fans who once notoriously threw snowballs at Santa Claus. "But they got this one right."

- David Wright

Golden Boy David Wright reminds Philly fans that their still pieces of shiit even in a huge celebratory moment for our country, even though they responded correctly to a no-brainer :overhead:

You Philly fans must be some serious losers :doublethumbsup:

CNN's live blog stated that he was. That's another reason the SEALs involved probably don't feel :bandana: about it foremost. They did what they had to do, including gunning down at least one pawn.

If you're hanging with Bin Laden, I don't have much sympathy. But with a woman, there's a possibility her own will had nothing to do with her being there.

Just heard on the radio that the woman may not have been being used as a human shield. She was just killed in cross fire. They also said that Osama may not have been armed. Conflicting reports on if they ever wanted to capture bin laden. Supposively pinetta said the mission was to kill him and not to capture him. I don't think anyone in America gives a crap how it went down.

I would love to see the video as well. Apparently Obama watched it unfold and when he heard one of the seals say "geronimo K I A" they knew he was dead. Geronimo was a code word for bin laden.

Also, bin laden's wife was supposively shot in the leg. They left her there when they took off.

Lot of bits and pieces trickling out but not everything is jiving.

Just heard on the radio that the woman may not have been being used as a human shield. She was just killed in cross fire. They also said that Osama may not have been armed. Conflicting reports on if they ever wanted to capture bin laden. Supposively pinetta said the mission was to kill him and not to capture him. I don't think anyone in America gives a crap how it went down.

I would love to see the video as well. Apparently Obama watched it unfold and when he heard one of the seals say "geronimo K I A" they knew he was dead. Geronimo was a code word for bin laden.

Also, bin laden's wife was supposively shot in the leg. They left her there when they took off.

Lot of bits and pieces trickling out but not everything is jiving.

We hear what the Gov wants us to hear. I seriously doubt that this is the way it went down (see drunken post #92).

Either way, dead is dead.

thats how batman supervillians are created

thats how batman supervillians are created

Me thinks she is far from Catwoman....some unshaven cave-dwelling behemoth of a woman. More like Saint Bernardwoman.

Me thinks she is far from Catwoman....some unshaven cave-dwelling behemoth of a woman. More like Saint Bernardwoman.

Osama had his choice of Islamic hotties and presumably would have a more discerning eye than President Clinton.

Osama had his choice of Islamic hotties and presumably would have a more discerning eye than President Clinton.

:D

Last night when this was first reported and they were saying a missile got him, I was glad he was dead.

Then, when the reports started changing to we dropped a SEAL team in a took his focking ass out, I was like FOCK YEAH!!!

Somehow, I feel better knowing that OBL knew America had found his ass and he was focked. Instead of a missile killing him and he never knew what hit him, that focker had time to think about how America found his ass and he was going down, HARD.

Also, I am very thrilled to see Obama had the balls to do this. I was glad he didn't try and get our guys killed trying to arrest his ass at all costs. Happy that Obama did the right thing. To go into another country without their permission and kill the motherfocker. Never imagined Obama would do that.

Bottom line is, Obama made some ballsy choices and I want to commend the man for doing so.

Last night when this was first reported and they were saying a missile got him, I was glad he was dead.

Then, when the reports started changing to we dropped a SEAL team in a took his focking ass out, I was like FOCK YEAH!!!

Somehow, I feel better knowing that OBL knew America had found his ass and he was focked. Instead of a missile killing him and he never knew what hit him, that focker had time to think about how America found his ass and he was going down, HARD.

Also, I am very thrilled to see Obama had the balls to do this. I was glad he didn't try and get our guys killed trying to arrest his ass at all costs. Happy that Obama did the right thing. To go into another country without their permission and kill the motherfocker. Never imagined Obama would do that.

Bottom line is, Obama made some ballsy choices and I want to commend the man for doing so.

I'm not an Obama fan, but entering a country on a military mission without letting that govt know whats up is ballsy. Pakistan got sonned.

I heard talk today that about half the room was pushing hard for Obama to go with an air strike as it carried less risk. But Obama refused, knowing that we needed the face to face bullet shot on this one. And he was a right as can be. :thumbsup:

I heard talk today that about half the room was pushing hard for Obama to go with an air strike as it carried less risk. But Obama refused, knowing that we needed the face to face bullet shot on this one.

Internationally speaking, the best way Bin Laden could have died was being shot by other Muslims. Speaking as an American, there's nothing cooler than elite US soldiers killing him in that manner. I await that kickass movie. :headbanger:

Although I'm not cheering his death like the crowds I see on tv. It's good he's dead, but it's more of a somber moment for me. I also think the US should be a little embarrassed it took 10+ years.

Although I'm not cheering his death like the crowds I see on tv.

Yeah, I wasn't partying like the people on tv either.

Cuz it was a week night. :ninja:

We need to ratchet up the conspiracy stuff on this. That way, the White House will be forced to release the pics and videos. It would be cool as hell to see the head cam of the guy who capped his ass..

We need to ratchet up the conspiracy stuff on this. That way, the White House will be forced to release the pics and videos. It would be cool as hell to see the head cam of the guy who capped his ass..

From what I am reading there is about a 90% chance they release the pictures. Not sure about the videos.

I'm kinda buzzed right now, but seriously?

You are being sarcastic, right?

I heard talk today that about half the room was pushing hard for Obama to go with an air strike as it carried less risk. But Obama refused, knowing that we needed the face to face bullet shot on this one. And he was a right as can be. :thumbsup:

I heard that also. Both the situation room and the in-region command of the operation were pretty much split 50/50. A situation like this is where I would have had the lowest expectations of his intuition, let alone while under pressure. Glad to be proved wrong.

I'm kinda buzzed right now, but seriously?

You are being sarcastic, right?

;)

I just want to see some pics and videos. I like that kind of sh1t. I especially want to see the ones of this fockbag.

Like I said, I bank that it'll be as unclear as the killing of Pablo Escobar, and I also bet we never see a REAL fockin pic of the daed body

:thumbsdown:

We hear what the Gov wants us to hear. I seriously doubt that this is the way it went down (see drunken post #92).

Either way, dead is dead.

NEW YORK—Osama bin Laden, 54-year-old leader of the international terrorist group al-Qaeda and mastermind of the 9/11 attacks that took nearly 3,000 American lives in 2001, was killed early Monday morning in Pakistan while sitting on the toilet, the U.S. populace took great pleasure in imagining today. “Just thinking about the stupid look on that evil bastard’s face when those Navy SEALs kicked in the bathroom door and started blasting away—it’s so totally priceless,” said Queens, NY resident Rachel Sumner, one of 311 million Americans who reveled in a fictional scenario in which bin Laden met his gruesome and humiliating end while sitting on the commode, humming to himself, and reading a newspaper. “And him frantically trying to pull up his boxer shorts seconds before some badass Special Forces guy blows his head off—ha, ha! What a ###### moron.” Some Americans have disputed this fabricated version of bin Laden’s death, explaining they prefer to imagine the terrorist leader being surprised by Navy SEALs while wearing bright red lipstick, trying on ladies’ clothing, sashaying in front of a full-length mirror, and saying, “Who’s the prettiest little girl? Osama's the prettiest little girl!"

I'll give you the iPhone benefit of the doubt here, hopefully this one doesnt make it up to "supposebly" status.

I'm not an Obama fan, but entering a country on a military mission without letting that govt know whats up is ballsy. Pakistan got sonned.

:thumbsup:

All kudos and credit to our military men and women and intelligence people behind the lines for making this happen, but this was a ballsy call for Obama to make as well. Sh!t like this often goes wrong (see "Iran Hostage Rescue Operation") and if the mission hadn't been a success he could have a lot of egg on his face and a hell of an international incident on his hands.

;)

I just want to see some pics and videos. I like that kind of sh1t. I especially want to see the ones of his fockbag.

:shocking:

I don't know what is worse in this case... People not knowing who Osama bin Laden is and why Americans are happy that he is now dead or people are upset that it wasn't President Obama that was dead...

You might dislike his policies and such, but hoping that it was Obama (or any President) that had died is blasphemy...

:thumbsup:

All kudos and credit to our military men and women and intelligence people behind the lines for making this happen, but this was a ballsy call for Obama to make as well. Sh!t like this often goes wrong (see "Iran Hostage Rescue Operation") and if the mission hadn't been a success he could have a lot of egg on his face and a hell of an international incident on his hands.

Yup.

Look, Obama's domestic, fiscal, liberal agenda sucks to me. I hated the healthcare bill, I hated two thirds of that Stimulus crap. I don't agree with half his 'ideals'. However it appears from the outside looking in, that his foreign agenda is spot on. Kudos to him. He gave the green light and it worked. I also like how everything's been handled post event including how Osama was buried. The Prez is batting a thousand in regards to this Bin Laden stuff.

If only he wasn't such a bleeding heart liberal on most everything else I might actually like the focker.

i actually agreed with one of the posts on that site....

the one that didn't understand why people would celebrate the death of anyone. :dunno:

what's wrong with that?

I don't know what is worse in this case... People not knowing who Osama bin Laden is and why Americans are happy that he is now dead or people are upset that it wasn't President Obama that was dead...

You might dislike his policies and such, but hoping that it was Obama (or any President) that had died is blasphemy...

blasphemy - impious utterance or action concerning god or sacred things. :dunno:

i actually agreed with one of the posts on that site....

the one that didn't understand why people would celebrate the death of anyone. :dunno:

what's wrong with that?

Really?

Really?

really.

(i posted this on another site)

some people are celebrating like it's new year's eve or like we're all super bowl winners.

i on the other hand can't celebrate anyone's death.

sure, i am happy for obama, finally the conservatives can shut up about:

him being born in the usa

him having balls

him being too sympathetic to muslims because he is one

him being anti-patriotic

he's shown he's a real leader who can make tough decisions. i'm proud.

however, i don't think bin laden was the problem.

WE'RE THE PROBLEM.

chris hedges writes:

I spent a year of my life covering al-Qaida for The New York Times. It was the work in which I, and other investigative reporters, won the Pulitzer Prize. And I spent seven years of my life in the Middle East. I was the Middle East bureau chief for The New York Times. I’m an Arabic speaker. And when someone came over and told Jean and me the news, my stomach sank. I’m not in any way naïve about what al-Qaida is. It’s an organization that terrifies me. I know it intimately. But I’m also intimately familiar with the collective humiliation that we have imposed on the Muslim world. The expansion of military occupation that took place throughout, in particular the Arab world, following 9/11 – and that this presence of American imperial bases, dotted, not just in Iraq and Afghanistan, but in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Doha – is one that has done more to engender hatred and acts of terror than anything ever orchestrated by Osama bin Laden.

And the killing of bin Laden, who has absolutely no operational role in al-Qaida – that’s clear – he’s kind of a spiritual mentor, a kind of guide …

The language of violence, the language of occupation—the occupation of the Middle East, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—has been the best recruiting tool al-Qaida has been handed. If it is correct that Osama bin Laden is dead, then it will spiral upwards with acts of suicidal vengeance. And I expect most probably on American soil. The tragedy of the Middle East is one where we proved incapable of communicating in any other language than the brute and brutal force of empire.

I despair that we as a country, as Nietzsche understood, have become a monster that we are attempting to fight.

edited article to make my point clearer

full piece

I despair that we as a country, as Nietzsche understood, have become a monster that we are attempting to fight.

I love sh!theads that quote Nietzsche.

some people are celebrating like it's new year's eve or like we're all super bowl winners.

i on the other hand can't celebrate anyone's death.

I agree with you on this. It is embarassing the way (young) Americans is acting after receiving this news. I just hope they aren't writing a check they cannot cash.

Peenie, Phurfur... Anyone who says they can't celebrate someone else's death is two things... first a liar, and second, a sanctimonious pr1ck. htH

Peenie, Phurfur... Anyone who says they can't celebrate someone else's death is two things... first a liar, and second, a sanctimonious pr1ck. htH

i wasn't trying to sound holier than thou.

i think i'm just kind of cautious.

i don't know what really happened.

i don't really know how involved osama was in 9/11 or al qaeda.

it also doesn't help that the circumstances around his death and his burial are murky.

it would've been nice to have him brought to trial in nyc.

then again...if they have no real evidence against him, why is he dead today?

i just feel somber.

i hope we haven't unleashed a lion.

hate against america will not end with the death of osama.

we have to stop unilaterally supporting israel and israel must stop oppressing the palestinans.

i wasn't trying to sound holier than thou.

i think i'm just kind of cautious.

i don't know what really happened.

i don't really know how involved osama was in 9/11 or al qaeda.

it also doesn't help that the circumstances around his death and his burial are murky.

it would've been nice to have him brought to trial in nyc.

then again...if they have no real evidence against him, why is he dead today?

i just feel somber.

i hope we haven't unleashed a lion.

hate against america will not end with the death of osama.

we have to stop unilaterally supporting israel and israel must stop oppressing the palestinans.

The lion was already unleashed. It's not like they were fond of us before, that's what 9/11 was about. This was us showing that there's a price for focking with us.

Also, a trial in NYC with Osama bin Laden? Surely you see all the horrible, horrible results that would cause. There's no trial necessary when the guy goes on television and takes credit for the attacks. That trial would last as long as the video did.

It took the USA a couple of decades to find a guy they thought was living in a cave when in reality he was living in a $1 million compound. Right! USA! USA! USA!

I am sorry but my standards are much higher.

It took the USA a couple of decades to find a guy they thought was living in a cave when in reality he was living in a $1 million compound. Right! USA! USA! USA!

Correction - our government told the public they though Osama was living in caves and wasn't that a while ago? We don't know what they really thought or new. Sounds like they had no idea until about 4 years ago though, when they got a tip and eventually tracked his courier to that home.

You can't count the first 7 years under Bush. It only took Obama 3 years. 2 years to clean up after Bush and 1 to get down to business.