Sign in to follow this  
RSersen

What are you praying for Monday Night?

League #1:

A catch from Dez Bryant (PPR, tied game). Or 10 points from Tony Romo (tiebreaker player).

League #2:

1.30 point lead. Have the Cowboys defense going against Fred Davis, Redskins kicker, and Redskins defense. Need Grossman to revert to his terrible old self, pick 6 would be nice. But Romo will probably choke late and give the Redskins defense a pick or fumble recovery and I'll lose anyway.

I am winning all my leagues by 50+ points this week thanks to some injuries to my opposition so only that the LB and DB that one guy is playing don't get 6 pick 6 interceptions and a bunch of tackles.

Down 20 points. I have Romo vs the Redskins D. I think I need 3TDs, or 2 TDs and 300 yards (we get a 5 point bonus) with no picks from Romo. Any pick is a -4 point difference for me. I need as many points as possible from the Dallas!!

I have Santana Moss and Jason Witten going in two of my leagues and am down by a decent amount.

I'm facing an opponent with Witten in my main money league. I'm nursing a 15 point lead and do have London Fletcher going as well.

Santana Moss needs to blow up. Witten needs to have a respectable game but nothing too much.

Oh...and as an Eagles fan...maybe a tie in the actual game?

In a PPR League Down about 20 with Davis and Cowboys D/ST playing. Defense/ST in this league also gets 2 points for INT, FUM, Sacks, 6 point for TD, 6 point for PR and KR.

So I am hoping Grossman throws to Davis a lot and Cowboys get a bunch of sacks, INT or fumbles. :doublethumbsup:

Already won.

But I'm praying for Romo & Felix not to get hurt any worse - Witten, Hightower, & Helu not to get hurt at all.

Yes, its come to this.

Injury bug = :nono:

League 1 - Dez Bryant, Tony Romo, and Washington D/ST all combine for better than -7. (Finally get a W this week!)

League 2 - Santana Moss gets less than 40 points. 3-0.

Here we go again...3rd week in a row where I need an almost miracle to win. I need 38 pts from Grossman and Hightower. At least my opponent is done.

A miracle!

need 35 out of dallas D & dez....possible ...?

thanks to hakeem knicks & D. Williams stinking it up..!!!

I'd like to see Tim Hightower take a ride on a golf cart, or get caught with 8 lbs of pot before the game. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Such is the nature of fantasy football.

I just want my skins to whip them 'pukes.

Hail to the redskins!!

X2

Just win baby!!

First off im just hoping Romo plays :(

League 1-both opponents have no one left

game 1 im down 41.06 :thumbsdown: (124.23-83.2) with Romo and Fred Davis

game 2 im down 24.48 (107.68-83.2) with Romo and Fred Davis

League 2-

game 1-Up 34 (99-65) with Romo and Bryant or Ogletree vs Santana Moss :doublethumbsup:

game 2-already in bag baby :headbanger:

Need 22 from Witten in PPR league to win. Ok, well, technically I need 21 from Witten and 7 from Helu on my bench to win the tiebreaker. 10 catches for 65 yrds and a TD will do thanks! Need Santana and Lee (IDP) to combine for more than Witten & Ware (IDP) in PPR for the other.

looking like a double loss <_<

90 - 1 from Fred Davis.... or 30 - 2 obviously.

300+ and 2-3 from Grossman.

Not a huge game from Santana Moss or Jabar Gaffney.

League #1:

For Jabar Gaffney, Roy Helu and Sean Lee to not outscore Fred Davis by more than 99 points.

League #2:

Fred Davis to not score more than 35 points

League #3:

Nuthin. Done deal. Winnah.

ISantana Moss needs to blow up.

This :thumbsup:

I also need Washington to win the game and I take home $104 in the local weekly picks. Five way tie and I'm the only one who took Wash. :pointstosky:

28 from santana moss. ppr league. 9-150-2

hey it can happen. i want 36 so I dont have to stress and can get to sleep at a reasonable hour