Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Self Defense Killing in Florida...Geeks got an opinion?

Druggie McDrugalot Martin was attempting to murder Zimmerman by punching him in the nose and slamming his head into a sidewalk repeatedly. Attempted murder. I hope that people can see it's reasonable to cap a guy smoking joints laced with PCP that is trying to kill you. Sure, you could wait for the cops to eventually arrive, as your brains are spilled all over the sidewalk, or you can try to save your life. I want to dig up the body of Crackie McCrackawhore and charge him with the crimes he committed so that Zimmerman has his day in court to face his would be murderer.

The evidence points to Zimmerman being the victim. The beating, Zimmerman's screams, the string of burgluries in the neighborhood, the kid not living there, the multiple eyewitness accounts. Add it up.

It's amusing how so many activists were quick to call this whitey killing blacks, not realizing that Zimmerman is Latino. But with a last name like Zimmerman, I guess they didn't want to do any research. I mean, come on. Zimmerman. Living in Florida. I bet I know what religion/race they thought he was.

I agree...there are a lot of ins and outs and what have yous in this case. I haven't decided who I'm rooting for yet. I dont want to pick the wrong side.

Now, NOW it's coming out that Crimey McCrimealot had not only been caught in school with pot, but with a flattened tip screwdriver and stolen jewelry. The school choose not to report the crimes to the police.

Guilty.

New Yorkers already learned from this years ago. Buncha races in one place, all get along now better than they used to. And guns are highly illegal, unless you have a good reason to carry.

Google: Bernard Goetz

I bet you see the word "sellout" whenever you look in the mirror. :wave:

Sellout?

Hey .... not yet but .. whadya got ... a dollar .... 50 cents? I'll sellout right now.

You know what, I think I may have just come full circle. As opposed to cummming in another type of circle.

Zimmerman may want to consider turning himself in and going to jail. With the Black Panthers putting a substantial bounty on his head and threatening his life, he might be better off going somewhere he might be safer than out on the streets. Nice job, media. You put a man's life in danger. His life is ruined already, no matter what happens next.

Fock, there's a helluva lot worse than this, perpetrated by the NYPD in the past 15 years. Google Amadou Dialu (sp? last name). The NYPD has ass raped guys in a bathroom with a broom handle. Amadou was shot dead when he reached into his back pocket to grab his wallet and show his ID.

For New Yorkers ... this has been an issue for a long time. Things like this happen all the time across our country ... and we need to make some decisions about how we can stop gun violence in general.

You know what, I think I may have just come full circle. As opposed to cummming in another type of circle.

Zimmerman may want to consider turning himself in and going to jail. With the Black Panthers putting a substantial bounty on his head and threatening his life, he might be better off going somewhere he might be safer than out on the streets. Nice job, media. You put a man's life in danger. His life is ruined already, no matter what happens next.

At this point he's dead in five years no matter what happens...we might as will televise it for our enjoyment.

And I'm gonna hafta go ahead and ummmm .... disagree there ... with the Black Panthers. Ya know .... Martin Luther King ... had a dream ... and ya know .... it wasn't about violence and uprising and stuff, it was about unity. Living together, with our own special differences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

Seriously though ... anyone know about Bernard Goetz?

He's this kinda nerdy looking white guy. He's broke, working some crappy job where he has to take the subway late at night. He gets fed up with being mugged and starts to carry a revolver.

Prolly, the first couple times he pulled the gun out, the mugger ran away ... but one night, a young black man was demanding Bernard Goetz give him 5 dollars, when there was a confrontation and Goetz shot him. Turned into a race issue for about half a second .... and then New Yorkers were like, "Wait a sec ... I'm tired of getting mugged on the subway too" and a lot of people called him a hero.

Anyway ... google the name, read the rest of the story.

I think if Bernard Goetz didn't have a gun .... there would be no story. We'd be better off if it was illegal to carry a gun unless you need to for your job.

He's this kinda nerdy looking white guy. He's broke, working some crappy job where he has to take the subway late at night. He gets fed up with being mugged and starts to carry a revolver.

Prolly, the first couple times he pulled the gun out, the mugger ran away ... but one night, a young black man was demanding Bernard Goetz give him 5 dollars, when there was a confrontation and Goetz shot him. Turned into a race issue for about half a second .... and then New Yorkers were like, "Wait a sec ... I'm tired of getting mugged on the subway too" and a lot of people called him a hero.

I think if Bernard Goetz didn't have a gun .... there would be no story.

And he wouldn't be in that Beastie Boyz song. :banana:

And he wouldn't be in that Beastie Boyz song. :banana:

The jammy.

Did I spell that right? One of those Beastie Boys words .... means a gun ... but only in Beastie Boys songs. Never really caught on because it was pretty clear ... those guys aren't packin. They are making fun of it.

Yo.

I wonder how many years Worms thinks this Zimmerman guy should go to prison for, ya know, since he has him tried and convicted already. :thumbsup:

Oh shiat ... I totally agree with RP .... I must be wrong.

So now all the facts are coming out. Of course Peenie Farrakhan isn't here to defend her earlier posts. Typical

I'm taking my grape drank and going home

I wonder how many years Worms thinks this Zimmerman guy should go to prison for, ya know, since he has him tried and convicted already. :thumbsup:

We will know as soon as his ponytailed, smelly beard having subaru driving communist proffessor let's him know what his thoughts for the day are.

I think if Bernard Goetz didn't have a gun .... there would be no story. We'd be better off if it was illegal to carry a gun unless you need to for your job.

I may be wrong about this, I was just a kid in NYC when this happened and barely remember the story, but ... I think the issue was that Goetz had illegal ammunition and shot a few of the would-be muggers in the back while they were in retreat. :dunno:

I may be wrong about this, I was just a kid in NYC when this happened and barely remember the story, but ... I think the issue was that Goetz had illegal ammunition and shot a few of the would-be muggers in the back while they were in retreat. :dunno:

Pick pocket gangsters paying their debts caught a bullet in the lung from Bernie Goetz.

Overworked and underpaid staring at the floor; Prostitutes spandex caught in the ding dong doors. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was young too and not living there full time. You can go wikipedia what all the results were. Read about the trial ... whatever ...

But it was a very similar kinda situation where maybe someone used excessive force to defend themselves ... and at first a lot of black people were saying he was racist ... but it turned out that there might have been some reason where he was the one that was confronted ... but he shouldn't have hada gun .... etc ... yeah .... you know the story I'm talkin about. Go re-read all about it if you want.

This sounds like a similar story. Shiat like this happens every day. Why is this story a big deal? Cause he was supposedly a good kid?

Am I the only one that understands this here? If you make it legal for people to carry guns, and use them in regular self defense ... shiat like this is gonna happen.

This isn't a race issue ... it's a gun issue. And the people in Florida, much like the morons here in Arizona have passed laws that say Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal.

I was young too and not living there full time. You can go wikipedia what all the results were. Read about the trial ... whatever ...

But it was a very similar kinda situation where maybe someone used excessive force to defend themselves ... and at first a lot of black people were saying he was racist ... but it turned out that there might have been some reason where he was the one that was confronted ... but he shouldn't have hada gun .... etc ... yeah .... you know the story I'm talkin about. Go re-read all about it if you want.

This sounds like a similar story. Shiat like this happens every day. Why is this story a big deal? Cause he was supposedly a good kid?

Am I the only one that understands this here? If you make it legal for people to carry guns, and use them in regular self defense ... shiat like this is gonna happen.

They're both excessive force cases and I don't remember the racial angle to the Goetz thing, but I do remember most of the controversy was because he was using dum dum (expanding) bullets and shot some of the teens in the back. I don't remember anyone being outraged that he was carrying a gun and defended himself, it was the illegal ammunition and possibly unnec. use of deadly force.

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I'M UP IN ARMS? WHY I'M SO PISSED OFF? Because they should have charged him from the beginning and let the evidence come out in trial and this never would have reached the national media stage. Now we have focking rallies all over the goddamm country and people freaking out and race wars and media hype and nothing good at all coming from this. I have never said the guy was guilty, although I lean towards not believing his story about the kid jumping him because it really doesn't fit if you sit back and think of a logical scenario.

This whole thing has turned into a goddamm motherfocking mess because apparently in Florida they are afraid to put people on trial when they kill someone because the law says they can be sued. There is enough murkiness and conflicting stories/evidence about this case that it should have gone to trial. And we never would have focking heard about it. The parents wouldn't have called the NAACP for help and this thing would have never gone national if they just would have charged the guy and let an impartial jury of his peers make a decision after hearing all the EVIDENCE.

I guess I'm just re-asserting my opinion that if some law exists that makes it such that you shouldn't have to stand trial after killing someone under questionable conditions, that law IN MY OPINION is focked up.

Like others here have posted... if I were in a life or death situation and I ended up killing someone, I would fully expect to have to go to trial over it and spend a few nights in jail at a minimum. Killing another person is no small matter. Anyone who thinks otherwise is weird to me.

Did you read the Florida statute I posted earlier? If they charged him prematurely, took him to trial, and he were deemed to have used justifiable force, he could sue the city for a significant amount of money. Also, maybe just maybe the statement he gave that night, coupled with the injuries he sustained, was believable. When the defendant has a reasonable explanation for something the police tend to believe them until they have evidence proving otherwise. The case is now being investigated by multiple agencies, any of which could charge him I think. Therefore, if the evidence was so significant you'd think he'd have been charged. Or maybe they're still trying to figure out whether they have a case and, if so, what charges are appropriate. But I guess you know better than those people with access to the, uh, actual evidence as opposed to potentially biased media reports.

They're both excessive force cases and I don't remember the racial angle to the Goetz thing, but I do remember most of the controversy was because he was using dum dum (expanding) bullets and shot some of the teens in the back. I don't remember anyone being outraged that he was carrying a gun and defended himself, it was the illegal ammunition and possibly unnec. use of deadly force.

I think that was Charles Bronson in Deathwish. :wave:

Did you read the Florida statute I posted earlier? If they charged him prematurely, took him to trial, and he were deemed to have used justifiable force, he could sue the city for a significant amount of money. Also, maybe just maybe the statement he gave that night, coupled with the injuries he sustained, was believable. When the defendant has a reasonable explanation for something the police tend to believe them until they have evidence proving otherwise. The case is now being investigated by multiple agencies, any of which could charge him I think. Therefore, if the evidence was so significant you'd think he'd have been charged. Or maybe they're still trying to figure out whether they have a case and, if so, what charges are appropriate. But I guess you know better than those people with access to the, uh, actual evidence as opposed to potentially biased media reports.

Stop playing internet lawyer Strike .... you dunno WTF you are talking about. Leave this stuff to those of us that graduated from college.

I think that was Charles Bronson in Deathwish. :wave:

No .... that was hand grenades ... and like ... a couple water baloons full of gas.

Great scene.

You don't remember because it wasn't the real issue. Goetz would have shot a Puerto Rican or a punk rock white guy ... wasn't a race issue .... it was a guy who was fed up ..... and had access to a gun. That's a bad combination .... I know from personal experience.

There you go ... Bronson shooting a black guy in the back. But he's the hero there. He's the good guy .... right? How can Goetz be that action movie star .... but in real life?

It's just a bad idea for people to have guns that don't need them as tools ... like ... they might run into a grizzly bear.

Then again I got a big ass scar from trying to take a knife from someone. Gun woulda solved that problem. He was white so ... I think I'd be in the clear. If I shot a black guy that attacked me with a knife ... that makes me a racist.

Clearly.

How about this?

You run into a black guy with a knife ... and then you challenge him to a duel. You present a pair of 19th century dueling pistols, each take 10 steps .... pivot ... aim .... fire when ready.

Would that be acceptable?

I'm gonna go ahead and stick with ... keep guns out of the equation ... you are better off.

"There are more black muggers than there are white muggers. What are you gonna do, increase the number of white muggers so you have racial equality among muggers?"

-Deathwish (end of the clip I posted)

Just ask yourself .... "What would a white person do?" ... and do that. ESPECIALLY if you are white, and everyone will get along.

Let me give you an example.

Plaxico Burress decided to take a gun with him, to the club ... which he was carelessly keeping in his sweat pants .... and he shot himself in the leg.

Plax ... before you leave the house with the .45 in your pants ... ask yourself ... "Would a white person do this?" Hell to the NO! Are you freakin crazy! In New York! Fock that shiat ... I aint goin out wichu at all man ... if you gotta carry a gun and shiat.

He ends up shooting himself in the leg ... goes to prison because he brought a gun into a bar in NYC .... you remove the gun from that situation ... there's no situation. It's .... he went to a club, so what?

Guns are bad folks. Guns are bad.

Give me a gun and a shot of whiskey over a bag of skittles and your marxist liberal agenda any day of the week and twice on Sunday (one for our lord, amen). :banana:

Give me a gun and a shot of whiskey over a bag of skittles and your marxist liberal agenda any day of the week and twice on Sunday (one for our lord, amen). :banana:

Kutulu.......im loving the constant rant just for the record :overhead: :cheers:

Kutulu.......im loving the constant rant just for the record :overhead: :cheers:

What rant? Just like a bleeding heart dooshbag to make shitt up...just like they are doing to that poor Jewish boy in Florida. :banana:

I just read all the specifics of this case. I've been really busy the past two weeks and only caught snippets of this story on CNN.

Two things.

1. I didn't know the Zimmerman guy was Latino. :shocking: I thought he was white with all the racial stuff I saw on the news. The media is really playing the racial angle here, it had me totally confused. :thumbsdown:

2. What a weird story. It seems to me that the athourities are doing what they should be doing. Either the evidence shows it was self defense or he will be charged and a trial will happen.

Whats the big deal? :dunno: