Sign in to follow this  
LeBron

Belichick up to his old tricks.

Only 6 carries for for Ridley while Boldin also has 6 carries. Dude has 3 100 yard games and just does not seem to be highly loved by Belichick.

Well, Bolden is now hurt, but I don't know.

Almost 5 ypc is better than almost 2 ypc.

Its called Seattle's run defense is pretty good. Thats all :wacko:

My point being Ridley has 3 100 yard games, 4th most carries in league and few scores. Hard to get in a groove or proove your day when only toting the rock 4 times in a half.

My point being Ridley has 3 100 yard games, 4th most carries in league and few scores. Hard to get in a groove or proove your day when only toting the rock 4 times in a half.

I don't think he cares one bit about your fantasy football team. Believe it or not, he's doing what he has to do to win his real life game.

Gosh thanks, I didn't realize that. You mean he's trying to win games. Thanks for the deep insight.

Gosh thanks, I didn't realize that. You mean he's trying to win games. Thanks for the deep insight.

no no no. THANK YOU for the excellent posting and the quality you bring to this site...much appreciated...

We all know these coaches don't care about FF as they only want the W in the end of the day. Heck, even playing NFL Headcoach 09, I do my best not to ran my best RB as save him later in the season/save him from injuries. I have CJ/Chris Henry & Jamal Charles - saving CJ for later.

As I posted in countless Ridley threads on this site over the past few weeks, Ridley is not a reliable starter because he doesn't get receptions and plays in Belichick's weird rotation.

"I told ya so" would be sweet, except I own the POS. :cry:

He dropped a wide open pass that would have led to a first down so I'm sure that didn't endear him to BB, especially coming off the fumble from last week.

He dropped a wide open pass that would have led to a first down so I'm sure that didn't endear him to BB, especially coming off the fumble from last week.

Is he really under the microscope like this all the time? I kind of doubt it.

He's one of the best RBs theyve had in years, fumbles or not. Hand him the rock 20 times a game, Bill, you overthinking SOB.

Welcome to patriots football. Ridley will be up and down like a volatile stock all year. It's a total dice roll. As the season goes on it will probably get worse before it gets better. Ridley will bust out for some big games but that will be mixed with complete turds where suddenly Shane Vereen starts getting carries or whomever else they dig up. It's STOOPID. And just like Belichick doesn't care about fantasy football, I don't care about the Patriots so there. Just make sure my guys score and get the ball. All else is totally irrelevant. Mmm kkk? :rolleyes:

Is he really under the microscope like this all the time? I kind of doubt it.

Yes, he is. If you make mistakes, you come out of the game. That was a costly drop. When Bolden got hurt, you saw more Woodhead because the Pats needed to throw as Seattle was completely stuffing the run.

Yes, he is. If you make mistakes, you come out of the game. That was a costly drop. When Bolden got hurt, you saw more Woodhead because the Pats needed to throw as Seattle was completely stuffing the run.

Why didn't Lord Brady come out, or shall I call him Brett Favre? After those terrible interceptions and throws directly into the ground in front of open receivers? Talk about costly mistakes? :thumbsdown:

Tell you guys what, I'll work a trade for Ridley since his value is down right now. Once he's on my roster, you shouldn't have to worry about starting him again this year as he's guaranteed not to perform.

Its called Seattle's run defense is pretty good. Thats all :wacko:

I was trying to tell everyone this before the game...

:wacko:

He's one of the best RBs theyve had in years, fumbles or not. Hand him the rock 20 times a game, Bill, you overthinking SOB.

The Seahawks are tough to run against, especially in Seattle.

Ridley owner in 2 leagues here...

How many years have we been talking about this? BB will completely change his game plan at any given moment when he thinks it will win the game. I drafted Ridley hoping he would give me BGJE value with some upside. If Woodhead gives the Pats a change to win, BB will put give him the bulk of the work.

I was listening to Dungy on Dan Patrick this morning, and he said that Rodney Harrison confirmed that BB would completely change the Pats game plan solely depending on if they were playing Indy in Indy, or in NE. The problem with Ridley is if you drafted him to be your RB2, when you loaded up on WR/TE/QB. Nobody wants an RB2 that has a chance to get pulled at any given moment.

Why didn't Lord Brady come out, or shall I call him Brett Favre? After those terrible interceptions and throws directly into the ground in front of open receivers? Talk about costly mistakes? :thumbsdown:

I still can't get my arms around Brady not knowing how to avoid the intentional grounding calls. If I remember (and I have tried to block it out), he did that once in a pretty big game recently. :dunno:

Why is everyone complaining so much?

Ridley got 17 touches, which is not as much as normal but about as good as you could expect given the game flow and the tough defense.

He just wasn't very effective with those touches, and as mentioned numerous times, this was an extremely tough matchup.

Remember when everyone was freaking out after the Ravens game? All he did after that he ripped off back 2 back 20 point fantasy games.

As always, you have to play the matchups in Fantasy with almost all players.

The Jets and Rams are on deck. :cheers:

Brady threw the ball 58 times, a career high. Seattle was the #1 ranked defense in the league coming into this game. We all knew this was a tough matchup.

The good news is Ridely didn't fumble (though he had a pretty ugly dropped pass) and the Patriots play the Jets next week. There's also a chance Bolden won't play.

Wha? Brady 2 Int's yesterday. Brandon Lloyd has only caught 34 of the 52 passes thrown his way. Those guys are not taking care of the ball.

no no no. THANK YOU for the excellent posting and the quality you bring to this site...much appreciated...

:lol:

I don't think he cares one bit about your fantasy football team. Believe it or not, he's doing what he has to do to win his real life game.

he should have tried harder

he should have tried harder

Amen. He didn't try hard enough. He failed. He failed miserably. That was a horrible effort and the man was an epic failure this weekend.

Wha? Brady 2 Int's yesterday. Brandon Lloyd has only caught 34 of the 52 passes thrown his way. Those guys are not taking care of the ball.

Brady does not have someone else who can come in and take his place. That is a crappy comparison.

As far as Lloyd goes, have you seen him play this year? He has been making some great catches on some throws that are not that good. I guess the Lions should get rid of Calvin Johnson too, because he has only caught 35 of the 56 passes thrown his way. :dunno:

Amen. He didn't try hard enough. He failed. He failed miserably. That was a horrible effort and the man was an epic failure this weekend.

:thumbsup:

Brady does not have someone else who can come in and take his place. That is a crappy comparison.

As far as Lloyd goes, have you seen him play this year? He has been making some great catches on some throws that are not that good. I guess the Lions should get rid of Calvin Johnson too, because he has only caught 35 of the 56 passes thrown his way. :dunno:

Lloyd's MO throughout his career is making the tough catches. It's the easy ones that he drops.

Lloyd's MO throughout his career is making the tough catches. It's the easy ones that he drops.

... and in watching him this season, he has not really had that problem in that his total drops are 3 this season.

... and in watching him this season, he has not really had that problem in that his total drops are 3 this season.

Oops. If he has only 3 drops, what does that say about Brady?

IMO Bolden is just the better back and is showing it -- If Bolden is hurt I would expect a heavy dose of Ridley though -- Bolden okay means now a pure RBBC.

Why is everyone complaining so much?

Ridley got 17 touches, which is not as much as normal but about as good as you could expect given the game flow and the tough defense.

He just wasn't very effective with those touches, and as mentioned numerous times, this was an extremely tough matchup.

Remember when everyone was freaking out after the Ravens game? All he did after that he ripped off back 2 back 20 point fantasy games.

Because they were paying attention to the game and not just the box score. Ridley didn't get on the field with any sort of consistency until Bolden was hurt. Assess the whole situation next time, not just the stats, and you won't look like such a tard with posts like this. :cheers:

IMO Bolden is just the better back and is showing it --

What has Bolden shown you to let you know he's the better back?

What has Bolden shown you to let you know he's the better back?

im curious too

im curious too

Maybe better is the wrong term I would say more hungry and wants it more. Just based on watching them both in my office league I have Ridley and he is a starter for me in a 16 team league.

This game looked very similar to that Ravens game in that the Pats went to their pass-heavy attack, which limits Ridley's opportunities. Obviously this is something that New England is going to do when they face top defenses.

Now, Ridley enjoys a 5-game stretch of the Jets twice, Rams, Bills and Colts. He should be a big factor in all of those games.

Oops. If he has only 3 drops, what does that say about Brady?

That he is not perfect?

Do you have a point at all on this? You keep spewing incorrect information and perhaps you could just cut to the chase.

That he is not perfect?

Do you have a point at all on this? You keep spewing incorrect information and perhaps you could just cut to the chase.

I have not spewed anything incorrect.

My point is that this rollercoaster ride by FFers about Ridley has been ridiculous. He's great, he sucks, he's a stud, he needs to be traded, he's a hold, he's better than Bolden, he's worse than Bolden, he's inconsistent, BB hates him, BB likes him, NE will run more, NE will always be pass first.

NE is unpredictable. Homers who think they have it figured out have very little idea.

I got Ridley hoping for #2 RB numbers this year and I've been pleasantly surprised. I hope it stays that way.