Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

What do you need for MNF?

I need Brady, Hernandez, and Lloyd to score under 51.

I need Owen Daniels to score under 16.

Both PPR and I'm done.

Oy....

Down 42 points in PPR with Ridley or Daniels in the flex spot (have Ridley in but I think Daniels might have a good game) and the Texans D.

I need AJ to score less than my 19.5 point lead + what ever I can get from Graham. PPR.

I am hoping for lots of rain and a Foster show!

I need AJ to score less than my 19.5 point lead + what ever I can get from Graham. PPR.

I am hoping for lots of rain and a Foster show!

I like where your heads at, sir.

I need for Ridley & Foster to combine for under 42 points.

Gulp.

I need a fockin frozen-tundra like blizzard to strike Foxborough tonight. I need this game to end like 6-3 with no offense. I need conditions so bad that people can't even see ball, let alone catch it.

What I really need is for Schaub, Welker and Daniels to combine for less than whatever Shayne Graham gets + 45.5 pts. (not optimistic)

However, I also need JJ Watt and Danieal Manning to combine for 4 more pts than Graham in my other league.

In my PPR league, I need: 38 points between Brady and Gostkowski

29+ points from Brady

20-30 completions

250 ish yards passing

2 TDs

Plus allowing for some slop in there (even Brady is not perfect)

9+ points from Gostkowski

1 FG

2 TO 3 extra points kicked

Maybe an extra FG

Hopefully, this will turn out to be a shootout tonight... That would be fun for me :cheers:

I should get what I need tonight... Will be an interesting MNF for a change

The Capn'

I think Brady is going to need 300 +3TD to win tonight :headbanger: :music_guitarred: :doublethumbsup:

This works in my favor.

16 pts or less from Brady... a feeling of dread hangs over me

You will be drinking throughout this game

The Falcons not to suck so bad that Bryant only gets 2 freakin points...

Well...that one is over.

In the other...I need Daniels and Graham to outscore Andre Johnson by 1.5.

I should have this ###### put away....but NO...YOU HAVE TO FOCK ME STAFFORD so I cant even enjoy my MNF game.

Up 20....with Ridley....he has Foster.

Up 50 ppr....he has Welker and PATS D.

I better focking pull both out. I already wanna drink.

In my deep league semis.. I need Brady to put up 29 pts.. which in this fairly high scoring league, amounts to an average game for him. Something like 240 + 2 passing TDs of, say (23, 5) will get it done.

Yet, I remain very nervous :rolleyes:

I fear windy conditions a bit.. and JJ Watt more. Hoping for a fairly high scoring affair.. and for NE to throw for most of their scores. I'll cringe on any special team scores, Ridley touches inside.. and any time Tommy Boy gets shellacked by the Texans pass rush.

:thumbsup:

I need 7.8, combined, from Schaub & Foster. PPR & 6 pts passing TD. SHOULD be ok.....but with my fantasy luck this year, who knows.

:banana:

I'm up by 40 pts and my opponent has Brady and Schaub (QBs can be a flex player in this league) going tonight. I'm hoping to see Mr. A. Foster rush in all of Houston's TDs and for Brady to not go too crazy.

I do have a sense of dread, though, so I'll probably lose by .5 pts or something like that.

Have a 42 point lead vs. Andre Johnson and Graham. I've got nobody. It's going to take 150 yards and 2 TD's from Andre (29 points) and then 13+ from Graham. All FG's less than 40 yards are 3 points, so probably take some 40's or 50's with no misses to happen. Hoping for very shitty weather...

I'm down 39 in one league. He's done. I have Ridley, Hernandez, and Graham.

This is how the game plays out. Schaub goes deep. Down at the 33. 3 and out. Graham kicks 50 yarder. There's 5 points. Kick off, touchback. Ridley, RB option, 80 yards to Hernandez. This would blow everyone's mind so I know Belichek will do it three times. Nice.

I am so worried out Ridley getting blanked. In fact, just bought a 6 pack of Firemans #4 Blonde Ale.

In another league, I am down 7 points with Brady and Graham. Graham kicks eight extra points.

I have a Texans tattoo on my arm from five years ago. This is fantasy though. Go Brady, Ridley, Hernandez, and especially Graham.

If it was not for this board, I'd be going crazy right now. $500 and a bye on the line in one league. A semifinal game against the guy with RGIII and Dez in the other.

im up 14...I have Foster,Welker & Gost. He has Brady & Hernandez...should be fun to watch!!! Need a W! Good luck guys!

Up 39 and have Gostkowski. Opponent has Arian Foster, Aaron Hernandez and Shayne Graham in a ppr. Hear my prayers, fantasty gods! :bandana:

After Brees laid an egg, and Chan Gailey kept Spiller off the field (I can only imagine because he hates having a job), I effectively need Tom Brady's ACL to explode.

Up 20 vs Brady/Lloyd. 8 teams in the playoffs, I will finish with 2nd high score for the week...which will mean exactly nothing. :wall:

I should have this ###### put away....but NO...YOU HAVE TO FOCK ME STAFFORD so I cant even enjoy my MNF game.

Up 20....with Ridley....he has Foster.

Up 50 ppr....he has Welker and PATS D.

I better focking pull both out. I already wanna drink.

What is this garbage? You have both those in the bag by a mile. No pity unless they are nailbiters.

i know that nobody cares, but i'm 10 tom brady points from surviving a CAM/ADP/Seattle D onslaught...

pretty crazy opening round game :pointstosky:

AJ to score more than 3 in PPR to knock off a potential opponent for next week.

i know that nobody cares, but i'm 10 tom brady points from surviving a CAM/ADP/Seattle D onslaught...

pretty crazy opening round game :pointstosky:

Just don't press the BIG RED BUTTON airman Stimpy. :)

Hoping Brady will pull this Seahawks uniform out of my backside.. My Lynch, Martin, Marshall combo wasn't enough to do most of the job for me.

Break a leg everybody.. err.. all the best tonight.. May all your dreams be in the RZ TD montage.. :thumbsup: