Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Ex Cop wages war against LAPD

Would he look like obamas son ? :dunno:

He might, does he look like a steaming pile of poo???

The LAPD officials are saying we shouldn't believe him becasue he's on a homicidal rampage, but I don't see a reason not to believe him. He wrote out his reason's before he went on the murder spree. If that's what he says his reasons are, I believe it.

Agreed. This is like one of those death bed confessions.

OK maybe fhe LAPD doesn't believe it's true - but I guarantee Blambo thinks its true.

I started the Rambo stuff as a joke - I don't think thus guy is a hero - but I do feel bad for him if he was railroaded and ended up this crazy over it.

It really doesn't look like there are any good guys in this tragedy.

The LAPD officials are saying we shouldn't believe him becasue he's on a homicidal rampage, but I don't see a reason not to believe him. He wrote out his reason's before he went on the murder spree. If that's what he says his reasons are, I believe it.

Apparently the LAPD is going on a homicidal rampage against anyone driving a blue car so who knows who we can actually believe?

Apparently the LAPD is going on a homicidal rampage against anyone driving a blue car so who knows who we can actually believe?

Love this part. These puss-axx bullies are so scareds shiitless that they blew the shiit outta some poor elderly woman driving her daughter to deliver papers.

- Yeah, Best of the Best right there. :overhead:

Love this part. These puss-axx bullies are so scareds shiitless that they blew the shiit outta some poor elderly woman driving her daughter to deliver papers.

- Yeah, Best of the Best right there. :overhead:

If his goal had been to make the LAPD look like a bunch incompetent morons, he could claim victory right now.

There was a time (in the 1970's) when the NYPD was considered the most corrupt and overall worst police force in the United States. But most reports say the NYPD has completely changed since those days. Meanwhile, the LAPD looks just as pathetic today as they did in the late 1980's during the Rodney King days.

It's starting to look like both sides are right in this situation. Blambo was probably fired for lying - like they said, and the LAPD is probably full of biggots who use excessive force way too often - like Blambo says.

Three words.....

Fock The Police

I find myself kind of rooting for this guy. Go Black Rambo :overhead:

Youre a fock stick. Rooting for a guy killing people who have no connection to this? Why does that seem like a good idea?

This is absolutely fascinating. Gotta imagine it's a mind-fock to be after a guy who has all the same training as you and knows where you're going to look and what tactics you're going to use, with military training on top of it. They'll catch him when he wants to be caught. It'll be on his terms, and I hope like hell it's televised.

Police have just released a new photograph of Christopher Dorner.

Photo

If anyone has information on his whereabouts, call 911 immediately.

Three words.....

Fock The Police

I find myself kind of rooting for this guy. Go Black Rambo :overhead:

You are rooting for a guy that murdered 2 innocent people and shot 2 police officers. Did it occur to you that the cops he shot may have been the good guys with families, wives and children. You have to be one screwed up individual to think such a thing much less post it. :mad:

You are rooting for a guy that murdered 2 innocent people and shot 2 police officers. Did it occur to you that the cops he shot may have been the good guys with families, wives and children. You have to be one screwed up individual to think such a thing much less post it. :mad:

he's 11, give the kid a break.

Police have just released a new photograph of Christopher Dorner.

Photo

If anyone has information on his whereabouts, call 911 immediately.

If Obama had a son...

LAPD and other depts have a house in San Bernardino surrounded, its not on the news, info from the inside

:ninja:

So they have two houses surrounded? FTLOG please let's hope they don't start opening fire.

Good luck with that. You know and I know that they have no intention of taking him in alive, and if a few innocents get shot in the process, it is just collateral damage. :(

The LAPD can't possibly be running this operation, can they? I understand that they have manpower and all, but holy conflict of interest batman$#! The CBI or FBI or somebody else surely is in charge. :unsure:

Good luck with that. You know and I know that they have no intention of taking him in alive, and if a few innocents get shot in the process, it is just collateral damage. :(

Truth.

The LAPD can't possibly be running this operation, can they? I understand that they have manpower and all, but holy conflict of interest batman$#! The CBI or FBI or somebody else surely is in charge. :unsure:

They really need to declare him a domestic terrorist and relieve the LAPD of their duties. Thankfully they haven't unloaded into any more pickup trucks driving around southern California in the past day or so. But yea...

I was ready to retract my statement that this guy is no Bucky Phillips when I saw he sent a package to Anderson Cooper. But if this guy is going to get caught already after sitting in a house like an idiot then I stand by my statement.

He is no Bucky Phillips.

So they have two houses surrounded? FTLOG please let's hope they don't start opening fire.

I dont know, Im thinking Eureka was meant to be Yucaipa, text via talk often misquotes. Eureka is in Nor Cal, Yucaipa is in San Bernardino. Im thinking Yucaipa for now.

I dont know, Im thinking Eureka was meant to be Yucaipa, text via talk often misquotes. Eureka is in Nor Cal, Yucaipa is in San Bernardino. Im thinking Yucaipa for now.

Let's hope the LAPD has better technology than your inside source, or else Eureka is about to be obliterated for nothing. :(

Let's hope the LAPD has better technology than your inside source, or else Eureka is about to be obliterated for nothing. :(

:lol: Yeah speaking text over typing fuckS up, just doesnt translate well. I dont wanna doosh up and ask more questions though, theyve been out there for over 4 hours now

Nothing much worth saving in Eureka anyhoo

This.

They said he was looking at "taret rich environments."

Security at the Grammies will be stoopid tight.

Can't root for this guy- he eliminated that when he killed the innocent. Still know that he is enjoying toying with the LAPD. They don't have a clue where he is, or what he will do next.

They really need to declare him a domestic terrorist and relieve the LAPD of their duties. Thankfully they haven't unloaded into any more pickup trucks driving around southern California in the past day or so. But yea...

They have now declared him a domestic terrorist and are offering a $1,000,000 reward.

This.

They said he was looking at "taret rich environments."

Security at the Grammies will be stoopid tight.

Can't root for this guy- he eliminated that when he killed the innocent. Still know that he is enjoying toying with the LAPD. They don't have a clue where he is, or what he will do next.

True. had he limited his targets to just the LAPD, it would have been easy to root for him. had he then included some elected officials I think he would have a Facebook page, and then banking/insurance CEO's and someone would have started a fan club.

This guy should never have been a cop, he has had anger problems his entire life.

but I do know why he made the force.

I suspect this guy has been planning this for many months, and has likely laid out locations where he can "hunker in place" for periods of time.

I would not trust the truck, I think its a decoy, its exactly what I would do in the same scenario. I would want to confuse and misdirect resources into reacting to the wrong thing. I would want confusion and fear to be ever present.

I think his act of becoming invisible, of holding back what ever urge he might have to make more mayhem is masterful. To hold an entire police force, covering hundreds of miles, hostage without making a single move is brilliant.

My next step would be to take some kind of action outside of my defined goals, one that does not fit within what is expected, but yet still draws attention, and then attack the first responders from a position where I could rapidly redeploy with minimal exposure, leaving in place something else to distract, while I then maneuver into a place where searching for me is unlikely. And then wait, just wait.......let time pass before striking again.

I suspect this guy has been planning this for many months, and has likely laid out locations where he can "hunker in place" for periods of time.

I would not trust the truck, I think its a decoy, its exactly what I would do in the same scenario. I would want to confuse and misdirect resources into reacting to the wrong thing. I would want confusion and fear to be ever present.

I think his act of becoming invisible, of holding back what ever urge he might have to make more mayhem is masterful. To hold an entire police force, covering hundreds of miles, hostage without making a single move is brilliant.

My next step would be to take some kind of action outside of my defined goals, one that does not fit within what is expected, but yet still draws attention, and then attack the first responders from a position where I could rapidly redeploy with minimal exposure, leaving in place something else to distract, while I then maneuver into a place where searching for me is unlikely. And then wait, just wait.......let time pass before striking again.

:thumbsup: I've found myself having the exact same thoughts.

Obviously the guy is insane and deserves a horrible fate for murdering people. That said.....Any male has to admit that this "game" he is playing is as exciting as any game could possibly be. If there were a way to play this game without having to actually kill people and without being killed/imprisoned in the end, I can't even come up with the financial price I'd be willing to play.

He is 'only' actively targeting the LAPD and family members of some specific officers.

Whatever pre-planned responses you have established for a scenario like me, shelve it. Whatever contingency plan you have, shelve it. Whatever tertiary plan you've created, shelve it. I am a walking exigent circumstance with no OFF or reset button. JRIC, DOJ, LASD, FBI and other local LE can't assist and should not involve themselves in a matter that does not concern them. For all other agencies, do not involve yourself in this capture or recovery of me. Look at the big picture of the situation. They (LAPD) created the situation. I will harm no outside agency unless it is a deadly force/IDOL situation. With today's budgeting and fiscal mess, you guys can not afford lose several officers to IOD or KIA/EOW. Plus, other officers should not have to take on the additional duties and responsibilities of dead officers. Think about their families, outside agencies, Chiefs/Directors.

Outside agencies and individual officers on patrol. If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don't be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

He is 'only' actively targeting the LAPD and family members of some specific officers.

I don't understand. Are you suggesting he had some basis for killing the daughter and her fiance? What is your point?

I don't understand. Are you suggesting he had some basis for killing the daughter and her fiance? What is your point?

I wasn't relaying a personal point, just what his stated intentions are since who he's targeting was being discussed. Not sure how that post didn't speak for itself in the context :dunno:

Stated only as 'only' because there is a limit to who he's targeting- it is only LAPD related people, but it doesn't lessen the gravity.

The basis for killing Randal Quan's daughter and her fiance in his mind:

Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over.

Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children’s schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. -----, -----, -----, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.

I wasn't relaying a personal point, just what his stated intentions are since who he's targeting was being discussed. Not sure how that post didn't speak for itself in the context :dunno:

Stated only as 'only' because there is a limit to who he's targeting- it is only LAPD related people, but it doesn't lessen the gravity.

The basis for killing Randal Quan's daughter and her fiance in his mind:

OK, my mistake. I thought by posting that you were implying some sort of rationalization of his actions.

If he had plans to "hunker in place", what's with the attempted boat theft trying to flee to Mexico? After that, I figured he had no plan.

Another odd thing... going to the ski-resort mountains to hide? A 300 lb black dude surrounded by rich honkies isn't a little conspicuous? If he wanted to blend in, I would have thought the south side of LA would be a better choice.

Regardless, the fact that he hasn't been found yet is amazing. The longer he stays out of sight, the less media the story gets and the department will eventually have to spend less resources. Still, it would take a miracle for him to avoid capture over the next month or so.