Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Ex Cop wages war against LAPD

...or, he is just another run of the mill thug who chose a sh!tty getaway vehicle and ended up dead a few hundred yards from wherehere it crapped out on him.

Stop messin with rllambo :mad:

No surprise, Black Rambo's charred remains found in the cabin.

....which is just what he WANTS them to think!

Is Black Rambo now Charred Rambo?

No surprise, Black Rambo's charred remains found in the cabin.

....which is just what he WANTS them to think!

This chain of events today proves that people were over-estimating him. He really was nothing more than a fugitive hiding out in the woods who couldn't drive very well.

This chain of events today proves that people were over-estimating him. He really was nothing more than a fugitive hiding out in the woods who couldn't drive very well.

Agreed.

Black guys should never hide in snow for one. And the scuba gear was so obviously not legit because we know he can't swim.

The place where he was hiding (in Big Bear, before he fled and ended up in the cabin) is about 1/4 mile from my sister's house. :shocking:

Your link says they didn't find the body. They are saying it is still too hot to go near the cabin and realistically they won't even be able to go in until tomorrow.

Yahoo edits stories while keeping the URL the same. They had a story that a body had been found, now that's being called a false report.

BREAKING: CNN and other media outlets now RETRACTING report that a body has been found at the scene of a standoff in California involving man believed to be suspected killer Christopher Dorner. CBS LA affiliate also reports NO BODY found.

:o

I was in the Grand Canyon when some doosh escaped prison back in the 80's. Fawked up my entire trip there. He was caught by a beagle taking a sh!t under a house. Same will happen with this guy.

Agreed. So much for "just a decoy" stuff about his burning truck in the mountains - an unlikely place for a 300 lb black dude. Once he failed to flee to Mexico on the stolen boat, it seemed like he didn't have much of a plan B. "Years of planning" didn't help. No "stashes of cars/money/goods" to keep him going.

I was in the Grand Canyon when some doosh escaped prison back in the 80's. Fawked up my entire trip there. He was caught by a beagle taking a sh!t under a house. Same will happen with this guy.

Pretty sure he's already been "caught". And he won't be taking any sh1ts anywhere. :unsure:

Pretty sure he's already been "caught". And he won't be taking any sh1ts anywhere. :unsure:

The beagle caught the bad guy. :doh:

It makes sense that it would be too hot and potentially dangerous with live ammunition in a smouldering environment to go in now.

Kinda wonder what happened to cause "numerous sources" to conclude there was a removal though. Numerous secondary sources following the lead of one misleading source is the least odd explanation.

per CNN

CNN and other media quoted numerous sources earlier in the evening as saying authorities had removed a body from the rubble of the fire and identified it as Dorner.

The place where he was hiding (in Big Bear, before he fled and ended up in the cabin) is about 1/4 mile from my sister's house. :shocking:

Prove it.

Only thing more annoying is people who think this bored has a purpose.

So you spend your day attempting to prove that you're on top of a purposeless bored.

This reeks of Red Dragon. the body is not his.

Kinda sad that its all over man :(

I heard that the rewards aren't going to be paid out, they said "information that leads to the arrest and conviction". Can't convict a dead dude

I heard that the rewards aren't going to be paid out, they said "information that leads to the arrest and conviction". Can't convict a dead dude

You had to figure something was up when they offered the reward for the conviction, rather than the capture, considering there was pretty much no doubt that he was guilty.

You had to figure something was up when they offered the reward for the conviction, rather than the capture, considering there was pretty much no doubt that he was guilty.

And they had no intention of capturing him.

If they don't pay the reward, then the attitude of many will be one of "f*ck the police" next time they offer a reward. :dunno:

The press is reporting that Dorner's driver's license along with his wallet was found in the charred cabin rubble. Six days ago when he reportedly failed to steal a boat in San Diego, according to the LA Times his "wallet and identification cards" were found at the San Ysidro Port of Entry. IF that includes a DL, that would be weird. Takes time to get a replacement one.

Weirdness aside, it does reinforce that he was just trying to throw the authorities off and imply he's left/looking to leave the country.

eta: guess it's not uncommon to hold onto expired licenses.

The press is reporting that Dorner's driver's license along with his wallet was found in the charred cabin rubble. Six days ago when he reportedly failed to steal a boat at the San Ysidro Port of Entry, according to the LA Times his "wallet and identification cards" were found. IF that includes a DL, that would be weird. Takes time to get a replacement one.

Weirdness aside, it does reinforce that he was just trying to throw the authorities off and imply he's left/looking to leave the country.

eta: guess it's not uncommon to hold onto expired licenses.

where I live it's easy to steal a boat, especially with a gun. Plenty of captains sleep on their boats.

If they don't pay the reward, then the attitude of many will be one of "f*ck the police" next time they offer a reward. :dunno:

I don't see how the reward has anything to do with it. It's not like someone who knew Dorner gave him up for the reward or that some vigilant citizen was keeping a lookout for him and spotted him somewhere. The reason someone called 911 was because Dorner had stolen their truck, right? They would've done that regardless of whether a reward existed and regardless of whether Dorner, specifically, was the culprit.

where I live it's easy to steal a boat, especially with a gun. Plenty of captains sleep on their boats.

Dorner allegedly attempted to steal a boat in San Diego and, after subduing the captain, said he was taking the vessel to Mexico, according to an affidavit filed with a criminal complaint in federal court in Los Angeles. Dorner is accused of telling the captain that he could recover his boat in Mexico.

"The attempt failed when the bow line of the boat became caught in the boat's propeller, and the suspect fled," according to the affidavit by inspector U.S. Marshal Craig McClusky.

The announcing where he's going part is ruse material.

Not sure what to make of his driver's license surviving well in the cabin fire. Seems suspicious on the surface but I'm no fire investigator.