tikigods

FBG ripping on Geek Club

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

I got banned the day after trump was exonerated by the fake russia collusion hoax investigation. All I did was ask if it was ok to now investigate the investigation.  

Bam! Banned 

My last and final ban came a month ago for saying anyone that says they’ve always voted R but will now vote D because of Trump is a lying phony. I was up around 30 something warning points. 

13 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I got a month for saying shannon doherty was in my death pool. 

That's all

:shrug:

The mods are doing their best to thin out the non lib whiners. FBG staff are poster boys for the butt hurt left. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You've got nothing better to say now.  It's OK to admit when someone else makes a good point.

When are you going to finally make a good point?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bryan Mills said:

My last and final ban came a month ago for saying anyone that says they’ve always voted R but will now vote D because of Trump is a lying phony. I was up around 30 something warning points. 

That is a weak as sh1t perma ban.

4 hours ago, BirdGang said:

The mods are doing their best to thin out the non lib whiners. 

Non-lib whiners are welcome here. :thumbsup: 

Yep we welcome everyone. Much like America. You are welcome even if you have a different opinion you are still allowed to voice it and will never be banned here for it

FBGheys doesn’t believe in free speech just get in line behind Rachel Maddow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep we welcome everyone. Much like America. You are welcome even if you have a different opinion you are still allowed to voice it and will never be banned here for it

Yes. I've always admired the way you make guys with alternative opinions like me and MDC feel welcomed. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yes. I've always admired the way you make guys with alternative opinions like me and MDC feel welcomed. 

Yeah, MDC is there with a cake and a smile for new people. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I dont have a problem with anything you say, no matter how stupid, and I would never want you or MDC or anyone banned.  Thats all I am discussing, we can push back on you freely, and you have the choice to be here one way or another.  Not the same as FBGheys

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Well, unless you say something really stupid like you want the President assassinated...

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I dont have a problem with anything you say, no matter how stupid, and I would never want you or MDC or anyone banned.  Thats all I am discussing, we can push back on you freely, and you have the choice to be here one way or another.  Not the same as FBGheys

Not you personally, but a few people in here get absolutely livid when I post anything anti-trump. It's fun to watch the meltdowns. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not you personally, but a few people in here get absolutely livid when I post anything anti-trump. It's fun to watch the meltdowns. 

again not the point, they might get livid, but they dont want you banned for it

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

again not the point, they might get livid, but they dont want you banned for it

So not true. I get reported constantly. Not the 10 guys per hour who attack me. Then I got suspended. Not them. It's a trump board and I go at them hard as they defend him. And it's usually 10 vs 1.  They'd rather it be 10 vs 0. No alternate opinion at all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So not true. I get reported constantly. Not the 10 guys per hour who attack me. Then I got suspended. Not them. It's a trump board and I go at them hard as they defend him. And it's usually 10 vs 1.  They'd rather it be 10 vs 0. No alternate opinion at all. 

If you’re being reported as often as you believe you are, the fact that you’re still here is proof that you are treated fairly. At FBG you would be gone on the first report, if you were a conservative. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

It’s all good. Most people here are just killing time. 

On 2/21/2020 at 6:58 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

It's interesting how much you guys think about what they do over at FBG.  They get brought up here almost daily yet I rarely ever see this site brought up over there?  What's the deal?

most here are butt hurt from being I.P. bannored.

they just wish they could still post there.

the place is moderated, but the I.Q. upgrade is worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

It’s all good. Most people here are just killing time. 

Correct, and a lot of us don't take this seriously...  There are some here that do, but at FBG a lot of them care and don't like it when someone is against them...  They aren't being excellent with each other...

29 minutes ago, posty said:

Correct, and a lot of us don't take this seriously...  There are some here that do, but at FBG a lot of them care and don't like it when someone is against them...  They aren't being excellent with each other...

I got banned there around ‘97 or something and haven’t gone back. The GC is a Trumper echo chamber and the same 12-15 ditto heads jump all over the handful of reasonable moderates. But I’d rather the free for all here to a place where people get banned left and right.

i got thick skin. :bandana: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Very true...  Unlike some others...

i just read the entire Colonoscopy preparation thread, fascinating.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Oh. Over there? Fock those guys.

they have sphinctors too.

3 hours ago, taco breath said:

Wrong on all 3 accounts

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

Well I’ll stand by you and say anyone that reports you is a biatch who should be punched in front of their wife and kids

assassination aside

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I got banned there around ‘97 or something and haven’t gone back. The GC is a Trumper echo chamber and the same 12-15 ditto heads jump all over the handful of reasonable moderates. But I’d rather the free for all here to a place where people get banned left and right.

You do that’s for sure. You haven’t run for the hills like shonuts, pen or rocktard 

Also Fock yourself

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Well I’ll stand by you and say anyone that reports you is a biatch who should be punched in front of their wife and kids

assassination aside

Nobody reports him, he is just pulling a Blasey Ford looking for attention.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:31 PM, Meglamaniac said:

Wrong on all 3 accounts

care to unpack this?

you seam more level headed.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:50 PM, taco breath said:

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Isnt this the equivalent of being made fun if by a special kid??  Who cares?

They seem to care a lot.  I once made a comment about this site over on FBG and they had a fit here.  I didn't even say anything that was unfair or false.

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol:

They are all behind Bernie now. Anyone believing in Bernie is utterly ignorant on all political, economic and historical events and represents an existential threat to our way of life.  But IQ and stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

care to unpack this?

you seam more level headed.

Doubt anyone here that got banned did so without knowing what they posted would lead to a ban and that was most likely the goal, so not buthurt.

Some that got suspended for marginal posts, yea, they may be buthurt but can still post there if they choose.

As for IQ, nope, not higher there, more filtered/refined, as dictated by the moderation there and while there may be more higher IQ people there that's a product of their registration numbers, not an indication of the overall quality of posters when compared apples to apples

They only real difference between us and them is our track record of being right in just about everything.  Of course being right gets you banned there, so there may be guys faking being stupid because they like that place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

They only real difference between us and them is our track record of being right in just about everything.

don't forget the interbored league record.