Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Should this trade be Vetoed?

Definitely veto. One team got 3 players and the other only got two. Way too lopsided.

Lol I'm writing this so people in my league realize it's pretty close to fair and def not a trade u veto. I obviously know it's fair enough. I'm just hoping when they see a bunch of fantasy guys agreeing with me they will realize vetoing a trade

Like this would be stupid.

Lol I'm writing this so people in my league realize it's pretty close to fair and def not a trade u veto. I obviously know it's fair enough. I'm just hoping when they see a bunch of fantasy guys agreeing with me they will realize vetoing a trade

You should leave that league immediately. Cause they are a bunch of focktards!

• Like 1

A RB on a sh!tty team and a TE on a sh!tty team

Vs.

A RB and WR on the same sh!tty team and a rookie WR

I don't see a problem. :dunno:

Yes. Veto any trade that doesnt help your team. Then offer one of those owners a really lopsided deal hoping they accept. Once they do come back here to cry about your trade being vetoed.

You are ghey if this goes through.

Like officially. You hafta post pics where you are doing some really ghey stuff.

You are ghey if this goes through.

Like officially. You hafta post pics where you are doing some really ghey stuff.

This made me laugh. I really shouldnt be encouraging you...

crassic backpeddlin here

Top reasons anyone ever objects to a trade.

1. They feel like it. regardless of players or teams being traded.

2. they are jealous that other people are having fun and making moves.

3. They are nitpicking who got the better end and to them, its a crime if someone ever gets the better end of a deal they are not involved in.

Trading objections is a cancer in FF. Commish decides if it goes through, period. If you cant trust the commish to do that, you need a new commish.

Team A. Rashad Jennings and Jordan Reed for Team B. Chris Johnson, Eric Decker and Jordan Mathews. (Team A has Vernon Davis.)

this is not a trade that is veto worthy.

In my mind, a veto worthy trade is obvious from the moment you see it. You shouldnt even need to look at stats or anything of the like.

there are exceptions to that rule, but not very many.

If you find yourself looking at stats to see if the trade was fair, you are probably going way to far to justify a veto.

Bottom line: none of these players is a 'stud' and because some of these players may have high ceilings and low floors, each person could theoretically place a wide difference in value on each of the players here.

based on this, there is nothing to veto.