Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

++ Update: Ray Rice Released

Yes forsett is a must add..even if they keep rice. He is a scat back but he can catch the.ball and i believe his average YPC for his career is 4.9. Not saying.hell be great but solid bench depth

if they cut him, his career is over. Same reason Ravens likely have to cut him, no other team will touch him, outside maybe the cowboys cuz jerry is an attention , good or bad attention...

That toolfollio guy did have some buzz..good point. Remember though kubiak has history with forsett in 2012 where he averaged 5.9 YPC, only 63 carries but still

Cutting him would be a bit harsh. Think of Rice's poor wife and their financial situation if Rice is no longer able to earn a NFL income and he has no hope of being a NFL analyst. Both of their lives would be ruined. Can you imagine how scared she feels about this escalation?

Id rather have pierce than forsett but pierce should alredy have.been rostered in most leagues..were talkng about a bench filler here with forsett. I wouldnt drop hill for forsett. I stayed away from indy backfield not sure what to tell ya about ahmad

I doubt Forsett is suddenly going to become a regular contributor at this point in his career. I'd bank on either Pierce turning it around or Teleflora blossoming into a good fantasy back

I could see them releasing rice... this has turned into a social media firestorm... with the usual suspects and people who don't even watch football gathering their torches... I think he is done... and i'm a ray rice owner

This is bull, he got his punishment and we already knew he knocked out his wife. That's like punishing someone for weed, then punishing again when video surfaces of smoking the weed. It's double jeopardy!

• Like 3

I have to say, I was relying on this guy as possibly a RB2. Especially with Dougie being pretty crappy now, I need to move someone else up. If he is cut, I will really have to scramble.

There goes Yahoo Sports stirring the pot again. They are the masters at investigative reporting to create controversy and trouble. If a Yahoo reporter asks for an interview just say no.

• Like 1

There goes Yahoo Sports stirring the pot again. They are the masters at investigative reporting to create controversy and trouble. If a Yahoo reporter asks for an interview just say no.

I have declined many a Yahoo request for JUST this reason!

B)

he's done (probably deservedly so)... this is blowing up on facebook, twitter, and every other internet outlet... the organization will be pressured by the masses and sponsors. I'd snag forsett in a hurry before the news comes down... I wouldn't be surprised if the news comes out today or tomorrow that he's cut...

Right now Ray Ray is my RB4 with Gerhart as my RB3 and TRich at RB5. This is bad news indeed as you need at least 4 serviceable backs to stay competitive. I may have to look at the New Orleans situation for depth. Hate that headache though.

Ah, you guys are killing me. now ive added Pierce back and now ive got both-Pierce and Forsett. Hopefully one will become the main rb. Would be nice to scoop up a starting RB this early in the season.

RB is more about opportunity than talent, so might as well...

I think Rice will be cut. Goodell was already apologizing for going easy on Rice, Now that the video has leaked, its getting lots more publicity. I bet the NFL will "encourage" Baltimore to release him. Then they can save some face. they're already putting the word out that they're just now seeing the video for the first time.

Looks like Forsett would be the pick. Pierce has looked HORRID!! Forsett would definitely do well in PPR leagues. If Baltimore's going to release Rice, I hope they make a decision ASAP so I can make my move before Thursdays game.

Are Forsett and Pierce worthy adds? I only have 10 transactions for the year, including the D/ST an kicker moves so I can't make a knee jerk reaction on this.

Being the NFL (and frankly all pro sports), if he can play he will be picked up. Sad but true.

Per espn

That was quick. I don't think he plays again.

I dont understand how some of you are able to work the wire at this moment.

Your commish blows.

Montana, i hate it. I feel like i need to check rotoworld every 5 minutes. No waiver system accept for dropped players.