Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Gordon/Welker vote TOMORROW

antiramie has a vested inerest in gordon getting punished 8 to 10 games. He lost out to him on a waiver claim. even if he gets 8 games I will keep him for a playoff run and hope he comes out very focused on being the best wr in the nf for the time he has left in the season.

antiramie has a vested inerest in gordon getting punished 8 to 10 games. He lost out to him on a waiver claim. even if he gets 8 games I will keep him for a playoff run and hope he comes out very focused on being the best wr in the nf for the time he has left in the season.

I figured I was already vocal about that enough it didn't need to be reiterated.

Someone has to be the villain... :banana:

Wow if I had a guarantee of 8 games I'd take that in a heartbeat and feel like I just robbed the league with my 13th round pick.

What other late round pick or FA pickup could deliver that kind of value?

8 games you might as well drop him now. If they announce 8 games before this week's games I will just drop him for RB depth.

Not too confident you can make the playoffs w the team you drafted? We have only had one week. How can you be so down on your draft already?

I'm getting pretty anxious wasting a roster spot on gordon. What's the percentage at this point that he comes back for more than half the season?

Playoff run - that's funny; like your team is going to make the playoffs.

I'm getting pretty anxious wasting a roster spot on gordon. What's the percentage at this point that he comes back for more than half the season?

After you read the report that says reinstatement is likely it is 90% chance to return. If you read the report that says vote delayed again it is 20% chance to return.

I am holding onto him but sick of the delays

After you read the report that says reinstatement is likely it is 90% chance to return. If you read the report that says vote delayed again it is 20% chance to return.

I am holding into him but sick of the delays

You know, in the ten years that Ive played fantasy football, I never met anybody who wanted to win as badly as I did. I'd do anything I had to do to increase my advantage. Anybody who tried to block a sketchy trade, I'd just vote them out of the league. Didn't matter who they were, or what they were doing. But that was then. You have special talent Josh, a gift. Not the Browns, not the townspeople of Clevelandtown (everyone), not Myra Fleener's, not mine. It's yours, to do with what you choose. Because that's what I believe, I can tell you this: I don't care if you play on the team or not.

Sincerely

Cyclone--Owner of Josh Gordon--"Our Lady of Miracles"

Playoff run - that's funny; like your team is going to make the playoffs.

ohhhh im going undefeated motherfuckawhaaaaatt

this was on Rotoworld:

Per Rapsheet, players currently serving suspensions for positive amphetamine tests — such as Wes Welker, Orlando Scandrick and Dion Jordan — would be immediately reinstated. It's unclear if that would take effect for Week 2 or Week 3, but it's likely Week 2. Josh Gordon's situation is more complicated. It's believed he would still be banned somewhere in the 6-10 game range, but he would be back in 2014.

If the NFLPA is voting, that means the NFL has weighed in on what they feel the length of the Gordon suspension should be and now it's up to the NFLPA to accept it or not. And yeah, it would be nice to hear what they've proposed.

• Like 1

this was on Rotoworld:

Per Rapsheet, players currently serving suspensions for positive amphetamine tests — such as Wes Welker, Orlando Scandrick and Dion Jordan — would be immediately reinstated. It's unclear if that would take effect for Week 2 or Week 3, but it's likely Week 2. Josh Gordon's situation is more complicated. It's believed he would still be banned somewhere in the 6-10 game range, but he would be back in 2014.

If the NFLPA is voting, that means the NFL has weighed in on what they feel the length of the Gordon suspension should be and now it's up to the NFLPA to accept it or not. And yeah, it would be nice to hear what they've proposed.

NFLPA will counter 4-games for Gordon, and it will take another week! lol I can't believe how many games Gordon gets banned is a hold up to these negotiations.

Why would welker be reinstated right away and gordon would still get 6-10 games? Didnt he fail in 2014 year?

He tested positive in 2013 year and was suspended in 2014 year.

Never lost faith. The team I have with Jimmy Graham and Josh Gordon I named Second Hand Grahams in undying support for my dude.

God bless the morons that blew their entire FAAB wad on Gordon, you are gonna realize how dumb it was in 1 ... 2 .... 3 .....

The teams who will vote for Josh Gordon to receive an 8 game ban or more are the Saints, Ravens, Titans, Steelers, Jaguars, Raiders, Buccaneers, Bengals, Texans, Falcons, Bills, Colts, Panthers and possibly the Browns themselves if their rep is Miles Austin or Andrew Hawkins.

So I picked up Gordon last Saturday. 2 days ago, a guy in our league dropped Welker, so I picked him up this morning. I sure hope this vote happens today and not tomorrow.