Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

AP is a child abuser

half-serious... if this REALLY is this widely accepted in the black community... if this REALLY is how all the black parents raise their children... then EUREKA! We have figured out the root-cause of nearly ALL the problems the black community has today.

they. abuse. their. kids.

Abused kids become adults with anger and depression issues. Abused kids are more likely to become violent and commit crimes. Abused kids do not do as well academically and thus, do not do earn high wages after schooling. Abused kids have much higher likelihood of becoming a drug or alcohol abuser and are more likely to divorce.

Abusing your kids makes them very bad a most things in life but VERY good at one thing: abusing other people. Abused kids are more likely to be school bullies. They are more likely to abuse their own spouse and children.

I have seen young black mothers beat their very young children in public places many times. To many times to count. And nobody does anything. I've seen white people try and intervene and the first words whispered out of my mouth were "Ruh Row". All of that anger toward the kid was now directed at them. Not pretty.

A nurse friend of mine worked at Charity Hospital before Katrina. He would call child services any time a kid came in with obvious abuse from a parent or guardian. Nine times out of ten they would'nt or couldn't do anything because they kids never say the parents were abusing them.

half-serious... if this REALLY is this widely accepted in the black community... if this REALLY is how all the black parents raise their children... then EUREKA! We have figured out the root-cause of nearly ALL the problems the black community has today.

they. abuse. their. kids.

Abused kids become adults with anger and depression issues. Abused kids are more likely to become violent and commit crimes. Abused kids do not do as well academically and thus, do not do earn high wages after schooling. Abused kids have much higher likelihood of becoming a drug or alcohol abuser and are more likely to divorce.

Abusing your kids makes them very bad a most things in life but VERY good at one thing: abusing other people. Abused kids are more likely to be school bullies. They are more likely to abuse their own spouse and children.

I was thinking the same thing, only whole serious, not half serious. I couldn't say it is a cure-all but it certainly falls under the umbrella of "crappy parenting" which IMO is the single largest root cause factor.
  • Like 1

this may seem trivial to a lot of you guys out there like this kind of beating is no big deal.

if that's what you think I want you just for a minute to close your eyes, go ahead actually close your eyes.

...now imagine that little boy was white.

Looking at the pictures...I think he is. :dunno:

Looking at the pictures...I think he is. :dunno:

the child is black.

the mother is black.

black parents may discipline their children more than whites, but not much more.

there are a lot of factors why and i'm not going to be the spokesperson for all black people.

i was not raised in a home where whippings were used as a form of punishment.

when i think of the families where the parent physically hit their kids, color was not the dividing line.

white parents hit their children too and i've seen it.

do you know what racists do?

they see a black criminal and think all blacks are criminals.

they see a black father beat his child and think all black fathers beat their children.

don't focking do that! no one focking says that you all are all child molesters or serial killers!

learn to see a blacks as individuals. stop focking making the jump that when one does it, they all do it.

you make he hate being here.

being a good parent his not simply about one characteristic.

years ago, a man who paid all the bills was a good father, now we know differently.

discuss, debate don't focking generalize.

jerks

eta,

that video is off the chain. as you can see, there was no black person that stomped that child. clearly, we are all individuals. who knows what was wrong with that kid. maybe he was a foster care child or abused, who knows.

do you know what racists do?

they see a black criminal and think all blacks are criminals.

they see a black father beat his child and think all black fathers beat their children.

don't focking do that! no one focking says that you all are all child molesters or serial killers!

learn to see a blacks as individuals. stop focking making the jump that when one does it, they all do it.

you make he hate being here.

being a good parent his not simply about one characteristic.

years ago, a man who paid all the bills was a good father, now we know differently.

discuss, debate don't focking generalize.

jerks

eta,

that video is off the chain. as you can see, there was no black person that stomped that child. clearly, we are all individuals. who knows what was wrong with that kid. maybe he was a foster care child or abused, who knows.

News Flash: Charles Barkley is a Racist according to Peenie

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/watch-charles-barkley-defends-adrian-petersons-behavior/

peenie - you know I don't believe all black fathers beat their kids.

But this is the defense of AP from many of the NFL commentators... this idea that this is normal and accepted in the black community and especially in the South.

IF repeat IF that is true, then I stand by my Eureka above.

IF it is not, then shame on those that are perpetuating a lie to defend a child abuser.

Truthfully, I've always given black women props for spanking their kids in public. White women won't do that crap... too emberassed Hispanic women don't even seem to notice the sound of screaming children. I guess when you live with 17 people, all of the females being perpetually pregnant, you just stop noticing.

Black women though... they will flat bend a kid over in a crowded restaurant and whoop that ass. One of the few times that "I don't give a fock" attitude comes in handy I guess.

i got nothin' :dunno:

he's making a generalization that is simply not true.

It isn't? I honestly don't know because I'm not from the culture. But my sense is that it is more true than you care to admit, and with your righteous indignation you are burying your head in the sand regarding what may be a serious problem within the black culture.

It isn't? I honestly don't know because I'm not from the culture. But my sense is that it is more true than you care to admit, and with your righteous indignation you are burying your head in the sand regarding what may be a serious problem within the black culture.

It isnt black culture, it is southern poor culture. I lived 2 years in west virginia when i was a kid, everyone was white and everyone got beat on a regular basis.

i got nothin' :dunno:

he's making a generalization that is simply not true.

So why can't a white person make the same generalization and not be a racist? What if a white person says " I agree with Charles Barkley"? Does that make them a racist?

I suspect that beatings are more prevalent where education is less.

There is enough research to suggest that means exist to raise ones child without violent punishment. I am not referring to the occasional tap on teh butt, but the more ritualistic approach to beatings that make them an "event".

Breaking free of the chain of violence is possible, easier for those of wealth. They can take away a TV, Ipond or PC or whatever, but when you are poor, what do you take away fromt he kid? Food? Its a more complicated issue, the creativity to punish at the lower socioeconomic levels does nto exist due to lack of adequate education, even though it is most needed there.

Remember the rich kid who got away with murder because his wealth impeded him? How might that figure in as well? Rich kid with smart parents who can afford to buy absolution.

It isnt black culture, it is southern poor culture.

this I agree with.

and the solution (EUREKA) to it all is still the same - don beat your kids - don't abuse your kids - and then they are more likely to break the cycle of poverty and violence.

the child is black.

the mother is black.

black parents may discipline their children more than whites, but not much more.

there are a lot of factors why and i'm not going to be the spokesperson for all black people.

i was not raised in a home where whippings were used as a form of punishment.

when i think of the families where the parent physically hit their kids, color was not the dividing line.

white parents hit their children too and i've seen it.

Looks pretty light skinned in these photos... http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/13/adrian-peterson-district-attorney-news-conference-arrest-child-abuse/

:dunno:

that is because peterson knocked the black off him.

Did the smell go too? :unsure:

That was a bad joke peenie, just a bad joke.

This topic is dividing so many people. I understand that its wrong to generalize and its best to see individuals. But theres always going to be individuals that are different, I see no problem going with majority when its an overwhelming majority. Iv heard many black people say ALL blacks beat their kids. Thats enough for me to say all of them. Not all of them are violent degenerate criminals, but the majority of people in prisons are black so I dunno, id say most of them are. The thing is, the beating and the violence are both carryovers from slave practices. Look it up, its a poor slavery thing and they have let it define their culture even to this day wich is sad. Yes the slavery thing is entirely the fault of white ancestors, so we essentialy bred the culture ourselves as a country from the horrific things we did in that era. White people are pretty much responsible for programming every bad habit into the african american generations that we forced here. If we had just left them alone and let them come here on their own I bet it would be a drastically different culture. Ever met an african? Like from africa? They are some of the nicest coolest guys iv ever met.

This topic is dividing so many people. I understand that its wrong to generalize and its best to see individuals. But theres always going to be individuals that are different, I see no problem going with majority when its an overwhelming majority. Iv heard many black people say ALL blacks beat their kids. Thats enough for me to say all of them. Not all of them are violent degenerate criminals, but the majority of people in prisons are black so I dunno, id say most of them are. The thing is, the beating and the violence are both carryovers from slave practices. Look it up, its a poor slavery thing and they have let it define their culture even to this day wich is sad. Yes the slavery thing is entirely the fault of white ancestors, so we essentialy bred the culture ourselves as a country from the horrific things we did in that era. White people are pretty much responsible for programming every bad habit into the african american generations that we forced here. If we had just left them alone and let them come here on their own I bet it would be a drastically different culture. Ever met an african? Like from africa? They are some of the nicest coolest guys iv ever met.

You're a POS. Your insightful understanding is the sorriest cover for ignorance I've seen lately on these boreds and that takes some doing. Just stfu.

It isnt black culture, it is southern poor culture. I lived 2 years in west virginia when i was a kid, everyone was white and everyone got beat on a regular basis.

Southern poor culture? So kids aren't getting beaten in Crenshaw, Chicago, New York, New Jersey? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Southern poor culture? So kids aren't getting beaten in Crenshaw, Chicago, New York, New Jersey? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

they are free to shoot eachother

I was thinking the same thing, only whole serious, not half serious. I couldn't say it is a cure-all but it certainly falls under the umbrella of "crappy parenting" which IMO is the single largest root cause factor.

The notion is credible, but I think "abuse" is an oversimplification, its merely a contributor to a larger issue whereby African Americans face a systemic problem in the area of parenting that we can trace to the negative consequences faced by their children. Sh1tty parents result in their kids growing up to be sh!tty parents, not in all cases. I am aware that people can rise above their environment to achieve a good life for themselves, but having good parents and a positive environment certainly helps.

The thing is, the beating and the violence are both carryovers from slave practices.

i actually agree with this.

it's not racist to say that blacks spank or discipline their children more. i mentioned earlier that it is proven fact that blacks do punish more but only 10% more than whites. it is racist to make the jump that because we discipline more that means we are crappy parents and hence explains why so many blacks are in jail.

instead of a harsh label like racist, i'll say it's incorrect.

There are a few geeks here that should have got their ass whooped so they didn't turn into such focking wimpy libtards. :lol:

How about a belt?

Posty has it around his neck with one hand on his pecker and the other scrolling through this thread.

Scum bags abuse their kids. The fact that blacks do it statistically more is irreverent. Give em hell peen.

What about the fact that statistically the general population has a rate of domestic violence nearly twice that of the NFL?

i actually agree with this.

it's not racist to say that blacks spank or discipline their children more. i mentioned earlier that it is proven fact that blacks do punish more but only 10% more than whites. it is racist to make the jump that because we discipline more that means we are crappy parents and hence explains why so many blacks are in jail.

instead of a harsh label like racist, i'll say it's incorrect.

Progress....... :thumbsup:

What about the fact that statistically the general population has a rate of domestic violence nearly twice that of the NFL?

Where did you see this fact reported? If true, why do you think the general population is more prone to domestic violence?

Where did you see this fact reported? If true, why do you think the general population is more prone to domestic violence?

More women are beaten by their significant other on Sundays during the football season when their team loses or they lose bets on games than any other day of the year. There are more fans than players so it makes perfect sense.

More women are beaten by their significant other on Sundays during the football season when their team loses or they lose bets on games than any other day of the year. There are more fans than players so it makes perfect sense.

Not everyone is a Saints fan. :dunno: