Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

I'm done with Toby

I hated myself for drafting him and he's done nothing to change that. I get it's not all his fault- that team is terrible and always playing from behind. Better options on the waiver wire.

Anyone else with me?

If so, who are you dropping him for.

I hated myself for drafting him and he's done nothing to change that. I get it's not all his fault- that team is terrible and always playing from behind. Better options on the waiver wire.

Anyone else with me?

Part of me wAnts to give bortles 1 wk

He's a solid RB4 for me. He may never see my line-up. Have Shady, Gore and J Bell ahead of him.

I hated him from the beginning and don't have him on any of my teams but if you've had him this long I'd wait another week and see how it fares with Bortles in and Shorts back at 100%. The offense might start clicking.

I'm also holding on to him to see if Bortles is any good. If he's even a small upgrade from Henne, it could make a huge difference for Gerhart.

Anyone else with me?

Don't know why anyone still has him on their team . He is moving in reverse

Don't know why anyone still has him on their team . He is moving in reverse

Because some of us dont have better options. Im getting away with not being able to play him at the moment but if I get hit with another injury and/or byes Im going to need something out of him.

Well I have Ben Tate and Ryan Mathews injured Zac Stacy and Demaryius Thomas on bye next week so gonna be some tough decisions I will be pushed into. I will have Dez at WR1 and Alf at RB1 but it gets tough from there. Probably have to go with Asiata at RB2 and Golden Tate at WR2 while Flex will have to be Gerhart, Keenan Allen or Terrance Williams. I really wish Gerhart or Allen one would have shown something this week to give me some confidence. Williams did score a touchdown but he just isn't seeing many targets so I am afraid that might be feast or famine.

#2 RB on both of my teams. Started J.Hill & Richardson :shocking: ahead of him this week.

Yep, looks like Shoelace is gonna get his chance in Jacksonville. The Toby Experiment may be coming to a close. He's looked absolutely horrible.

Not sure why he was ever ranked high anyway. He did NOTHING when he replaced AP in Minny and somehow he was going to be good in Jax??

In addition to him being my RB4 at the moment, I did get him for solid value. I got him 53rd overall at 6.3. This site had him pre-season 22 overall and the #10 RB so I was happy. Agree with most though...I will keep him stashed and if I have to play him because of injury or bye week I will roll with it. As of right now bye weeks are not a problem. Shady, Gore and Bell need to stay healthy though.

White RB named Toby playing for the Jags.... there's a recipe for success.

Lol. Nice

What got your attention about him? Without Peterson to wear down opponent and a Jacksonville uniform 10 guys in my league have yet to pick him up. I get the need for depth but 82 yards in 3 games means he's on a team that'll be trailing and passing a lot.

Not dropping him just yet. No longer have high hopes for him but maybe Bortles helps a little. Maybe the foot injury is having some impact also.

Not sure why he was ever ranked high anyway. He did NOTHING when he replaced AP in Minny and somehow he was going to be good in Jax??

What got your attention about him? Without Peterson to wear down opponent and a Jacksonville uniform 10 guys in my league have yet to pick him up. I get the need for depth but 82 yards in 3 games means he's on a team that'll be trailing and passing a lot.

No one thought he was going to be some explosive runner. They just had these visions of a guy getting 20 carries a game, bulldozing for 60-80yds and a goal line td every game.

If I am pushed into starting him at flex this week I hope he is ready for the challenge finally. His ankle should be healed and there will be a different QB under center so if he's going to make his move it should be now. I guess he will forever be known to me as either Toby White Bread Gerhart or Toby White Rushin Gerhart. I'm hoping for the best.

He's a solid RB4 for me. He may never see my line-up. Have Shady, Gore and J Bell ahead of him.

I don't get your post. He's a solid RB4 for you but yet you'd never start him? Stop your damn bragging about your RBs. Geez.

This is an issue for owners desperate for RBs only so keep that in mind. He could likely be had for a piece of string right now.

The optimistic way to look at this is that maybe the offense improves with Bortles in there, if that happens then maybe the WRs and passing game start taking some heat off the line and allow space in the middle for TG to run. He was more than able in MIN.

Jordan Toddman time?

he's had his shots through the years ... no fockin way he'll be the next man up

keep an eye on Storm Johnson - finally back at practice this week ... think he'll be the main guy if Toby totally tanks ... Shoelace Robinson is never gonna be more than a homeless guy's McCluster