Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Steelers waive LeGarrette Bount

Steelers waived RB LeGarrette Blount.

Nov 18 - 1:24 PM

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports the Steelers plan to "take some action for sure" against LeGarrette Blount after he left the field before the end of Monday's game.

Blount has become easy to discipline since he's fallen out of the game plan. That, of course, is why he's upset in the first place. It would be far from surprising if Blount was deactivated against the Saints coming off the Steelers' Week 12 bye. Unless you're a Le'Veon Bell owner intent on a handcuff, there's no reason to own Blount in 12-14 team leagues.
Nov 18 - 1:19 PM

I could see Denver, who is in WIN NOW mode to maybe put in a claim for Tate or Blount. With Ball and Hillman both banged up.

He'll be a colt by 3

nah, he gonna get high first...shooting for 3 but prolly get there like 4:30...McD run after too, you know how the weed flows...

• Like 1

No matter, I am sure they will sign Jonas Gray in the off season :lol:

He and Tate both have to clear waivers....so all these perfect pairings may never happen, especially when you have division and conference rivals who may have other plans

He and Tate both have to clear waivers....so all these perfect pairings may never happen, especially when you have division and conference rivals who may have other plans

Thanks Capt'n Obvious.

I think people are just having fun speculating what teams may put in a claim for him.

The Steelers puffed and passed.

He might be a good fit in Denver.

B)

• Like 1

So do we target these guys? Which one?

I feel like waiting until I know which team they are on.

Ok . He will be on the field again

Who is the handcuff to Bell now?

Dre Archer weighs about 150.

He'll be a colt by 3

So you have them taking Rice and Blount now?

Was that you who suggested Rice?

I would think Tate too right?

Thanks Capt'n Obvious.

I think people are just having fun speculating what teams may put in a claim for him.

Sorry I offended you with NFL rule talk

Who the heck are you BTW?

So you have them taking Rice and Blount now?

Was that you who suggested Rice?

I would think Tate too right?

i gotta cover all the bases

Sorry I offended you with NFL rule talk

What rule, that the NFL has waivers? Wow, nobody knew!@#! Thanks for enlightening us all. :lol:

What rule, that the NFL has waivers? Wow, nobody knew!@#! Thanks for enlightening us all. :lol:

Wow your an idiot. Who are you BTW? Why such an ass? Never talked to you never seen you around. Which is a good thing.

Wow your an idiot. Who are you BTW? Why such an ass? Never talked to you never seen you around. Which is a good thing.

read his signature. Prett much sums him up. "Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about."

Bell is a top 3 back for the playoffs with only Charles and Forte ahead of him ..... Maybe Foster but who knows if he is 100%

So now I can count on Bell to get all the GL touches as well hopefully.

Nah. Big Ben will start calling his own number at the GL.

Both Blount and Isaiah Crowell are on our wire....Assuming Crowell gets the nod first, as he gets a paycheck already???

So you can beat your wife and/or kid and stay on team but you get booted for this?

Interesting week in that Tate, Blount, and soon Rice are all hitting the waiver wire at the same time. All three have character baggage though.

LOL he has 26+ K posts and I've been lurking/posting here for 10+ years and can't ever recall seeing him before. Weird.

I used to post a lot on the manage bored; 10 years ago. But like most people you stop after a while as it's amateur hour over here most days.

Yesterday was a good example. HTH

I used to post a lot on the manage bored; 10 years ago. But like most people you stop after a while as it's amateur hour over here most days.

I can vouch for this. KSB is the bored apologist. Bonds, Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong, Hitler, etc. - They were all just misunderstood. :lol:

Both Blount and Isaiah Crowell are on our wire....Assuming Crowell gets the nod first, as he gets a paycheck already???

Crowell is a starter on a good team. Blount is unemployed with little prospect of that changing.

Relax guys we got a professional mange bored poster here to tell you what your opinions should be.

HTH

Rumors flying here in NE that the Pats are about to sign Blount.

Looks like ESPN is reporting it as well. Reportedly a 2 year deal for league minimum with some incentives. He will be insurance.

Rumors flying here in NE that the Pats are about to sign Blount.

Looks like ESPN is reporting it as well. Reportedly a 2 year deal for league minimum with some incentives. He will be insurance.

I heard the same, looks to be true. Interesting....not a good news for Jonas owners.

We did a couple of years ago but for medical purposes only. I think he has glaucoma.

yes, he couldn't see himself staying on the bench in Pittsburgh any longer.