Sign in to follow this  
SSP

What do you need from MNF to advance?

I'm down 1 pt, with M. Ingram and J. Graham left vs. his D. Brees. Feels like a coin flip. Wish I had started Lacy over Ivory...those 8 points i left on the table could decide my game...

I need 17.1 in a ppr from Forte. In our league, he's averaged 24 a week, so I'll bs less than thrilled if I lose.

A huge scoring correction after it is revealed that Dez Bryant was actually Terrance Williams wearing a Dez Bryant mask. The real Dez Bryant was kidnapped by a deranged transgender former Kicker.

• Like 1

A huge scoring correction after it is revealed that Dez Bryant was actually Terrance Williams wearing a Dez Bryant mask. The real Dez Bryant was kidnapped by a deranged transgender former Kicker.

Einhorn is Finkle?

Forte to score less then 32.6, I guess I should feel good about it but being the pessimistic person that I am I don't feel overly confident :unsure:

One of my buddies said that he was listening to fantasy radio this AM and they were saying they expected Kadeem Carey to get extra carries tonight since the Bears are out of it. Hope that's the case :dunno:

Going into Sunday nights game I was feeling pretty good being down only 9 pts with Jordan Matthews and Brees to go. Obviously Matthews got me 0 points. I'm thinking with my luck, Brees will get around 5 pts.

I'm in it in all 3 leagues:

1) League #1: I'm up 158.6 to 111.1. I'm done; he has Ingram. I need Ingram to score less than 47.5. Should be OK, but...

2) League #2: I won already; 140.8 to 109.9, and I still have Jimmy Graham yet to play. This is the league with the smallest payout.

3) League #3: I'm up 122.5 to 69.7. He's got Cutler and Ingram tonight; I have Forte. I need Forte + 52.8pts > Cutler + Ingram. :unsure:

To the finals! :banana:

I had a comfortable lead until my opponent got 56 pts from Romo and Bryant :mad: Now i need 16 pts from Jeffery and Graham. Youd think id feel safe but not the way Brees and Graham have been playing.

I give my self a 43.7% chance to win

I'm down 1 pt, with M. Ingram and J. Graham left vs. his D. Brees. Feels like a coin flip. Wish I had started Lacy over Ivory...those 8 points i left on the table could decide my game...

40.8% chance to win

I need 17.1 in a ppr from Forte. In our league, he's averaged 24 a week, so I'll bs less than thrilled if I lose.

71.9% chance to win

Brees + Stills >= 27

65.2% chance to win

Need Forte & Brees to outscore Graham by 10+ to hold my lead.

70.3% chance

I need Brees and Coulston to combine for less than 60 points

98.1% chance for Dirty Sanchez

8 points from Jimmy Graham.

50.1% chance to win

Going into Sunday nights game I was feeling pretty good being down only 9 pts with Jordan Matthews and Brees to go. Obviously Matthews got me 0 points. I'm thinking with my luck, Brees will get around 5 pts.

99.9% chance to win

In order of Payouts,

League #1 - Up by 18.28 (non PPR). I have brees he has forte. All TDs six points. Like my chances, but the guy I am playing seems to have a horseshoe up azz most years, so I wont count the chickens just yet.

League #2 - Lost in the semifinals to my son's team. He moves on to the final to face a team that has lost one game all season, and that was by less than two points.

League #3 - The smallest buy-in, but the greatest satisfaction. Taking out CBFaigcon and his all star team in Die Nasty Dynasty. Up 26 and change (PPR), I have forte and graham, he has Ingram. Caught him on the exact right week. His starters include Rodgers, Murray, Charles, Megatron, AJ Green, and Antonio Gates. I started among others, Joique Bell, Dwayne Bowe, and Chris Johnson against him.

I'm down 12.5 in a full PPR

I've got Forte and Alshon

He's got Ingram and Bennett

I think I'm done...

I'm down 12.5 in a full PPR

I've got Forte and Alshon

He's got Ingram and Bennett

I think I'm done...

No, you have a decent chance.

Need Ingram & Jeffery ≥ Graham + 15. Slim Shot, but still have a shot. If i don't get it, I may also have to replace a TV and pay for counseling for the children. May be a bigger difference than the potential $400 payout difference.

STINKIN:

Jordy Drop and Rodgers forgetting he was on a roll

Replacing Cobb with Manny Sanders late - just to avoid the double dip if Rodgers played like Peyton against the Bills

Antonio Brown's Great catch being out at the one...

Highest scoring team all year, and my only Semifinal week touchdown thus far came from Pats DST!

I'm down 7. He has Cutler, I have Forte

I need a big night from Forte in two main leagues.

And also Cutler in one of those two.

Then it gets interesting as I have Brees in these two main leagues, but face him in one league where I went 13-0. I'll hate it, but better he goes off and I win the main leagues over this "fun" league, even at 13-0.

Almost the same deal with MBennett. Have him in one main league and face him in the 13-0 league. probably would prefer the loss in the fun league to win the main league.

Also, in one main league, Jeffery not scoring would help.

League 1 (1/2 PPR 14 team): I gambled and benched A-Rod, but I still need 30 from Graham and Ingram thanks to the rest of my team crapping the bed.

League 2 (standard 16 team dynasty): I would have benched A-Rod in this league also, but I have no back up QB. Still have a chance if Ingram scores less than 12.2.

League 3 (PPR 12 team): Advanced to championship already thanks to Dez last night.

Im up 24 points and my opponent has Brees...1pt =25 yards, 6pt=td, -2 int/fumble...I hope he doesnt go off for more than 300 yrds 2 tds!

Need Forte in non ppr to get 15.5. He has had over that in 9 games this year. I hope Culter feeds him the ball early and often.

I need 18.78 points from Mr. Kenny Stills. Standard PPR league. So you're tellin' me there's a chance?

6-125-1. :thumbsup: Only because you called him "mister"

I would like forte to have 12 catches for 140 yards with a 40 yard td run.

My juggernaut PPR team is down 16 but I still have Forte. Rodgers, Evans, and Manny Sanders shat the bed, and he had Dez.

No money on the line but my opponent is new to our league; some young punk friend of the commish who has been talking smack about making the playoffs with his 7-7 team (their division is the NFC South of our league). My team is 12-2 and has a 111-15 all play record. I'd love to shut him up. :cheers:

i need 34 points out of brees (1 pt per 20 yards, 4 pts per td)... not likely

I have a 12 point lead and Forte vs. Colston... I should be good...

In a dream world Brees goes for 400 yard and 4 tds while Forte scores 20 points....

In reallity I will probably win the one and lose the other.

jdon

Need Jeffrey not to score 12 points or more

Heres to hoping you lose :cheers:

Heres to hoping you lose :cheers:

Amen.

Yup if he scores more than 12 pts i have good chance to win

40 from Bennett full ppr 5 point bonus at 100 yards for my buddy so I can clean his focking clock in our money league title game next week :banana:

Up by 50, opponent has Graham and I have Shayne Graham the kicker.

Looking good to move on to the championship despite me having Hill on the bench.