Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Sylvester Stallone announces Last Blood: Rambo

Met him in Vegas a few years ago and he was a really nice guy in a setting where he certainly didn't have to be. No matter how dopey the idea, I hope he makes money.

I actually enjoyed Tango and Cash. :ninja:

Me too. That's why I suggested a sequel. :lol:

• Sad 1

How about Tango and Cash 2?

Enjoyed it. Underrated cop buddy movie. Teri Hatcher was smoking hawt in that movie :wub:

He should make a comedy out of cobra

Cobra 2: Cobretti academy

He already made a comedy out of Cobra... it's called Cobra.

Met him in Vegas a few years ago and he was a really nice guy in a setting where he certainly didn't have to be. No matter how dopey the idea, I hope he makes money.

I met him once as well - wasn't more than a sentence or 2 but the guy really did at least at the time come off as a really good guy.

Cheesy out the ass for sure - but I still loved watching the Rambo movies. :thumbsup:

I met him once as well - wasn't more than a sentence or 2 but the guy really did at least at the time come off as a really good guy.

We were in Vegas and Artie Lange's movie was going to premier. My brother wanted to see it, but it was sold out. At the same time, Stallone was receiving some award from the LV film society. It was NOT sold out.

My brother is a writer so we decided to try and get an interview with Stallone. We just kind of slipped past the PR and security people and found ourselves 5 feet from him. Fell back into our best old Philly accents and asked of we could talk with him. He sat down and did the most casual interview I've ever seen any big shot do.

Thing that really impressed was at one point a few questions in, somebody interrupted him for some business. He apologized to my brother (for interrupting the interview that we were never supposed to get), calling him by name. I worked in radio for almost 20 years. Nobody does that. You're just another monkey asking the same questions.

This movie will be a little different.

Instead of riding into villages on a Huey destroying everything in sight, he will be coming in on a Rascal and it will be The Villages Golf retirement community in Florida and he will be knocking down old ladies to get to the banana pudding.

He should make another rocky where he wins, philly fans deserve another championship.

Dude.... You are a funny mother fuker.

/Thread

They had a Rocky marathon on Encore last week. I thought my sons would enjoy watching them with me, so I recorded the first 3.

2 was average, 3 was mostly garbage. I can only imagine how bad 4-57 must be.

Should have stopped at 1.

They had a Rocky marathon on Encore last week. I thought my sons would enjoy watching them with me, so I recorded the first 3.

I liked three until I got older, who is the Focking wizard thg decided leaving Mickey in the locker room was a better idea than calling an ambulance? In today's world, clubbed lane would have gotten at least tasered, for starting the ruckus as the statue unveiling. The only thing that would have saved him from getting shot was all the other people around.

Last Blood is a cool name for it.. Last Gasp would probably be more accurate though.

I think Oscar is truly the only movie I ever absolutely hated that he was the main character in.

Fock, I even liked Antz

I just hope he leaves his shirt on.

I just hope he leaves his shirt on.

can't handle all that manliness?

Rambo with no shirt is like MDC with makeup.

it's just a must or the world won't spin

can't handle all that manliness?

Rambo with no shirt is like MDC with makeup.

it's just a must or the world won't spin

MDC with makeup at 70 would look like Phyllis Diller. :nono:

MDC with makeup at 70 would look like Phyllis Diller. :nono:

:D

I liked three until I got older, who is the Focking wizard thg decided leaving Mickey in the locker room was a better idea than calling an ambulance? In today's world, clubbed lane would have gotten at least tasered, for starting the ruckus as the statue unveiling. The only thing that would have saved him from getting shot was all the other people around.

Yeah. Too much unbelievable crap in 3. Plus, the fighting stunt work and sound effects got even worse. And, don't even get me started on the Hulk Hogan fight.

Last Blood is a cool name for it.. Last Gasp would probably be more accurate though.

The dependsables.

Dude. Like Die Hard, Rocky 4 is just about perfect for what it was designed to be. Definitely the best one to show kids. I saw it in the theater. People were clapping and cheering like it was a real fight.