Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

NFL: 11 of 12 Pat's balls under inflated.

I had heard all of that about the Colts being tipped off, not sure if I believe it or not.....

I had heard all of that about the Colts being tipped off, not sure if I believe it or not.....

Of course they did. They are butthurt about being smacked around for years.

Same reason Mangina and the Jets turned them in for recording.

Aren't the Ravens actually the one team that has fared well against NE ?

If they did it against the Ravens too, that changes everything. Pats and their fans are leaning on the fact that the cheating didn't play a role in the demolition of the Colts. The Ravens game was anyone's to win.

Harbaugh/Flacco are 2-2 against the Pats in the playoffs. They have one more ring than the Pats during their tenure.

Not exactly getting smacked around. :doh:

So you're saying the NFL is perpetuating this garbage for ratings/exposure?

I can believe that.

Also they've avoided the whole violence against women and children thing that might've somehow reared its ugly head. The concussion issue too.

But it seems a dangerous game to play - undermining the credibility of one the teams playing in the title game to drum up interest for that game?

The NFL hasn't undermined the credibility of the Pats. :lol:

Nor are they perpetuating anything. They just love the fact that so many people are talking about this. It'll carry over to the actual game.

Agreed that this draws attention away from the league's more serious issues....which is a double bonus for them.

I used to :rolleyes: every time I saw Tommy go apesh!t crazy at the refs. But who wouldn't be pissed if someone was fvcking with your balls.

Aren't the Ravens actually the one team that has fared well against NE ?

Yeah, I was talking about the colts. I misread.

However, Ravens/Harbarf were butthurt about being "cheated" and belichick sending out ELIGIBLE linemen to catch the ball

I used to :rolleyes: every time I saw Tommy go apesh!t crazy at the refs. But who wouldn't be pissed if someone was fvcking with your balls.

:D

Makes you wonder if Tommy's ever "legitimately" won an NFL game. :(

No doubt.

One of the things you learn when you are a winner is to keep focus on the task at hand. The world is full losers who hope you join their ranks. Have to keep the focus, the desire, and the determination to consistently achieve greatness. And we all know the Patriots define greatness

:first:

Dank Nuggs is like Nero. Keep playing that fiddle while your empire burns to the ground. :thumbsup:

Dank Nuggs is like Nero. Keep playing that fiddle while your empire burns to the ground. :thumbsup:

Perhaps, I really wonder how this one plays out, do they find anything or is it just some explainable occurence? So far, the small amount of info leaking out suggests that they do have tangible proof that this was done with intent, but let's wait to hear what they find....after the superbowl

Yeah, I was talking about the colts. I misread.

However, Ravens/Harbarf were butthurt about being "cheated" and belichick sending out ELIGIBLE linemen to catch the ball

That wasn't why he Harbaugh was ticked. He was upset that BB and Brady after declaring eligibility, hurried the play. Harbaugh felt refs didn't give his team enough time to adjust. Defense is supposed to have time to make substitutions based on offensive personal. Competition committee will probably look at that in off season.

What they did there was in the gray area, IMO.

Belicheck's presser was pure gold. Choreographed so that it fall on Brady who will say at 4pm that he doesn't know about PSI rules and just went by feel, ball felt good, no clue about the rest. Some ballboy will silently become a VP of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Pats get a 4th SB, and all is right in the world.

Belicheck's presser was pure gold. Choreographed so that it fall on Brady who will say at 4pm that he doesn't know about PSI rules and just went by feel, ball felt good, no clue about the rest. Some ballboy will silently become a VP of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Pats get a 4th SB, and all is right in the world.

The Cheatriots should have the cover-up down pat by now (no pun intended).

That wasn't why he Harbaugh was ticked. He was upset that BB and Brady after declaring eligibility, hurried the play. Harbaugh felt refs didn't give his team enough time to adjust. Defense is supposed to have time to make substitutions based on offensive personal. Competition committee will probably look at that in off season.

What they did there was in the gray area, IMO.

They had something like 7 seconds to react. When you form a team of athletic dullards, one of the potential exposures is lack of football IQ...

I wonder if this is just the tip of the iceberg? It's like when the serial killer gets pulled over for something rather mundane and simple like speeding and only later does the cop notice a bloody knife in the floorboard. Then it all unravels............

And Indy used to pipe in crowd noise through the speakers... If all you have is nitpicky BS the ultimately doesn't matter, you've lost.

but Hey, your dallas team has the highest valuation is the league. Somewhere in the pecking order after championships, awards and successes, owners lining their pockets is up there

I wonder if this is just the tip of the iceberg? It's like when the serial killer gets pulled over for something rather mundane and simple like speeding and later notices a bloody knife in the floorboard. Then it all unravels............

remember when bountygate was this big important thing :rolleyes:

Well yeah, its why there are all those asterisks. :dunno:

They were made an example and it hasn't happened in the league since.

Belicheat needs a year long vacation too.

They were made an example and it hasn't happened in the league since.

Belicheat needs a year long vacation too.

Until Gronk kicked that dude 'out da club'

They had something like 7 seconds to react. When you form a team of athletic dullards, one of the potential exposures is lack of football IQ...

If the team wanted to substitute based on personal, no way they get them off/on field in 7 seconds. That's why comp. committee will be examining that next year.

What asterisks? :rolleyes:

I'll never forget sititng there watching as my Panthers were playing the Pats in the Superbowl in 2003. Y'all might remember this as the Janet Jackson boob game. Our kicker John Kasay was money. And yet after tying the score up with little time on the clock, Mr.Clutch Kasay boots the after score kickoff...OUT OF BOUNDS. :facepalm: Which gave the Pats great field position due to the penalty and they end up kicking a 40+ yard FG with time expiring to win the Superbowl.

John Kasay never kicks the kickoff out of bounds. I don't think he did it all season and probably didn't do it ever again.

I am beginning to wonder if somebody from the evil empire didn't secretly fock with John Kasay's balls.

I'll never forget sititng there watching as my Panthers were playing in the Superbowl in 2003. Y'all might remember this as the Janet Jackson boob game. Our kicker John Kasay was money. And yet after tying the score up with little time on the clock, Mr.Clutch Kasay boots the after score kickoff...OUT OF BOUNDS. :facepalm: Which gave the Pats great field position due to the penalty and they end up kicking a 40+ yard FG with time expiring to win the Superbowl.

John Kasay never kicks the kickoff out of bounds. I don't think he did it all season and probably didn't do it ever again.

I am beginning to wonder if somebody from the evil empire didn't secretly fock with Kasay's balls.

Or Brad Johnson paid him $7500 to shank it.

I'll never forget sititng there watching as my Panthers were playing the Pats in the Superbowl in 2003. Y'all might remember this as the Janet Jackson boob game. Our kicker John Kasay was money. And yet after tying the score up with little time on the clock, Mr.Clutch Kasay boots the after score kickoff...OUT OF BOUNDS. :facepalm: Which gave the Pats great field position due to the penalty and they end up kicking a 40+ yard FG with time expiring to win the Superbowl.

I am beginning to wonder if somebody from the evil empire didn't secretly fock with John Kasay's balls.

holy chit...this runs deep!!! just reported that belicheat might be pete rosed from football

All the ones in the majority of the publics opinion.

So your of the belief that the Saints won the Super Bowl because of the bounty?

The only asterisk you're seeing is when you look at your in the mirror.

HenryHill9323, on 22 Jan 2015 - 3:10 PM, said:

:mad:

It doesn't matter that Tom Brady likes his balls a certain way. :wub: All QB's do. The crux of the "cheating" is that they were tampered with AFTER the balls were submitted to be approved by the NFL / Refs and an hour or two before kickoff. It'd be hard for Tom and Co. to fool everyone into thinking they didn't know altering the balls AFTER they were approved was illegal. That's just plain ole common sense.

It doesn't matter that Tom Brady likes his balls a certain way. :wub: All QB's do. The crux of the "cheating" is that they were tampered with AFTER the balls were submitted to be approved by the NFL / Refs and an hour or two before kickoff. It'd be hard for Tom and Co. to fool everyone into thinking they didn't know altering the balls AFTER they were approved was illegal. That's just plain ole common sense.

agree

It's actually a different Kraft that does the Mac n cheese

So Brady just denies everything.

So who deflated 11 of the 12 balls after they were approved and before kickoff? It wasn't due to the conditions or atmospheric as all 12 of the Colts balls passed inspection at thalftime.

Are we to believe it was some rogue ball boy? Is this some conspiracy theory that a Colts spy actually snuck over to their sideline and deflated the balls as a set up?

:lol:

Edelman posted this. :unsure:

He just wanted a reason to show the Gronk + kitty picture again :lol: