Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Spokane NAACP President outed as White person

Apparently I'm a child too :cry:

I've been meaning to ask you, a while back you were so insistent I was an Alias. How's that investigation going? Nowhere? Yeah, I thought so. Tool.

She even tanned in order to pass herself off as light skinned black. What a nut job.

I comment on what I feel like commenting on. Right then I felt like commenting on your gay love for Worms and ed.

WTF are you gonna do about it, d1ckbag? Other than try to tell me to STFU, as if that's going to work, I mean.

Shouldn't Titans, or Newbie or somebody be "reporting" this? Our resident hall monitors are not doing their jobs!#@!

Easy money makes people do all kinds of stupid sh1t.

How hard can it be going around pressuring businesses about hiring more AAs.

Wasnt this a Steve Martin thing. "I was born a poor black child"

Looks like she is also a ripoff painter. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/15/rachel-dolezal-art_n_7586972.html

Girl can hustle thats fo sho.

I've been meaning to ask you, a while back you were so insistent I was an Alias. How's that investigation going? Nowhere? Yeah, I thought so. Tool.

It's hard to say because you're just a run of the mill dooshbag and we've had a lot of those here over the years. :dunno:

And so now the story is that he parents finally outed her because she was the impetus behind sexual allegations against her older brother. So this effort on their part is either revenge or perhaps some effort to impede the sexual charges?

Her brother is a college professor and wrote a book about their childhood, and it included her marriage and its convolutions. This thing could be a reality show, this stuff is straight out of the trailer park.

Shouldn't Titans, or Newbie or somebody be "reporting" this? Our resident hall monitors are not doing their jobs!#@!

Why? Or are you just singling out him and not the rest of what has happened?

Perhaps you should understand why RP is going before you continue to cry so much about it. Though, it has been explained to you many times...I don't think you will ever understand.

Why? Or are you just singling out him and not the rest of what has happened?

Perhaps you should understand why RP is going before you continue to cry so much about it. Though, it has been explained to you many times...I don't think you will ever understand.

Perhaps you should read page 4 of this thread before you complain about intelligent discourse on an anonymous free for all board. RP is nowhere to be seen. :dunno:

Dude... how the fock are you so easy to chip at? You had to have guys focking chipping every day all day and you can't handle a little trolling on here? Cummon man.... your representing.

Dude... how the fock are you so easy to chip at? You had to have guys focking chipping every day all day and you can't handle a little trolling on here? Cummon man.... your representing.

Just having a little fun. I'm not serious.

If he continues for ten straight years and offers nothing else, I'll consider it.

Would that satisfy you, precious?

Transracial, haha, whoever said that is awesome. This woman she be commended for her bravery.

:first:

Why is she considered "crazy", i.e. has a screw loose, yet Trans-Gender people are not?

Maybe she truly identifies as African American even though she is white, maybe she deep down really feels that way.

Why is she considered "crazy", i.e. they have a screw loose, yet other Trans-Gender people are not?

Transgender folks do have some sort of differences, hormonally. This definitely has a screw loose. Can't say you're a difference race, that's like saying I'm seven foot because I feel that way.

Transgender folks do have some sort of differences, hormonally.

They do? I'm not a expert on the subject, but are we saying its been scientifically proven that transgender folks have more estrogen or something than a normal man? Without drugs of course....naturally.

Why is she considered "crazy", i.e. has a screw loose, yet Trans-Gender people are not?

Maybe she truly identifies as African American even though she is white, maybe she deep down really feels that way.

I don't think the screw loose is necessarily her decision to go black, it's the lying about it and other assorted weirdness with her brother, the lawsuits etc.

I don't think the screw loose is necessarily her decision to go black, it's the lying about it and other assorted weirdness with her brother, the lawsuits etc.

I suppose, but her being "trans-racial" is still considered very odd and having a "mentally unstable" angle on its own merit. Look, being ghey is different to me, that is a sexual preference. You are probably born ghey. However gender, skin color, are not a preference or a choice, you are born that way. . It is...what the hell it is. Trans-Gender and Trans-Racial is more akin / more analogous than Transgender is to Ghey to me.

Perhaps you should read page 4 of this thread before you complain about intelligent discourse on an anonymous free for all board. RP is nowhere to be seen. :dunno:

What does this have to do with KSB crying?

I've read he thread...nothing compares to the crap RP posted. You won't admit it...that is obvious since you are every bit as much of a sheep as he was.

Because of the lies she has spewed maybe?

She even tanned in order to pass herself off as light skinned black. What a nut job.

Bruce Jenner chose to be neutered to prove he was a woman???

Certain states are allowing trans-gender athletes to compete in their "new" sport. I.e. if a man, thinks he is a woman, and identifies as a woman and takes drugs for over six months and/or has a sex change they can, in fact, play women's basketball. The laws of the land are moving in that direction.

Similarly, if a white woman, who identifies herself as black. Goes to the tanning bed, fro's out her hair, should she be eligible for a minority scholarship?

It's a valid analogy......and question.

Setting aside the lunacy of this particular individual, how did we ever get to the point where the terms transgender and transracial even exists?

If someone wants to go out of their way to look darker, lighter, more feminine or more masculine, they should go right ahead. But, this whole movement of labeling, accepting and championing them is idiotic.

Guys who grow t!ts and chop their c0cks off are just THAT. They're not women, they're not trans gendered, they're just men with t!ts and REAL hatchet wounds. They sorta look like women, but they're really not.

A chick who dyes and fro's her hair and tans heavily is not trans racial. She's just a chick with darker hair and skin.

God Bless America!

Certain states are allowing trans-gender athletes to compete in their "new" sport. I.e. if a man, thinks he is a woman, and identifies as a woman and takes drugs for over six months and/or has a sex change they can, in fact, play women's basketball. The laws of the land are moving in that direction.

Similarly, if a white woman, who identifies herself as black. Goes to the tanning bed, fro's out her hair, should she be eligible for a minority scholarship?

It's a valid analogy......and question.

The side that doesn't think this is a story and wants it to disappear is the side that happens to believe that racial distinctions should be made. Race is an outmoded concept and now used exclusively for political purpose.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/rachel-dolezal-discrimination-lawsuit-786451

JUNE 15--The NAACP official who today resigned in the face of evidence that she masqueraded as black once sued Howard University for denying her teaching posts and a scholarship because she was a white woman, The Smoking Gun has learned. Rachel Dolezal, 37, who headed the NAACPs Spokane, Washington chapter, sued Howard for discrimination in 2002, the year she graduated from the historically black college with a Master of Fine Arts degree.

From the moon, with love.

The woman needs help, I would fear for anyone having any kind of relationship with her.

I loved the Nightly Show's take on this - they had a ball. They did a whole bit on "Incog-Negroes". :D

I get why this is news, but at its heart its just one crazy woman lying to gain access to something. Its really nothing more than that.

I get why this is news, but at its heart its just one crazy woman lying to gain access to something. Its really nothing more than that.

it's fun to watch the layers of this disaster unwrap like an onion

It's way more. It's a provocative glance into this country's backwardsass attitude toward race. If we didn't place so much emphasis on it, she couldn't have gotten herself so deep.

It's way more. It's a provocative glance into this country's backwardsass attitude toward race. If we didn't place so much emphasis on it, she couldn't have gotten herself so deep.

Yes, but by giving this any amount of our time we contribute to this ongoing bullsh!t notion of race being some kind of important factor in our lives.

I'll go back to my original post. The fact the word transracial is being discussed is silly. For those who say there isn't a slippery slope for everything imaginable, they are fooling themselves. I bet in 50 years marrying your relative will be allowed based on someone being transincestual. We are on the way down the toilet bowl. Sad.

Can I be Trans-Rich? Please? Anybody? I feel, internally like I am supposed to be rich. Maybe I'll start a Go-Fund-Me for Trans-Rich folks.

ESPY, here I come!@#!

Next up: A Transexual version of Title 9 for the NCAA.

Transracial head coaches at the professional levels! Here they come!!!

Next up: A Transexual version of Title 9 for the NCAA.

Title X-XY

Come on people, a play on the male chromosomes and roman numerals