Sign in to follow this  
jdon

cj anderson..

I picked the guy in a couple leagues and now I'm panicking... in the league where I have hillman, i will survive, but in the league without hillman I consider my first round pick to be a complete waste.

What the is going on in Denver and why can a guy look so good, only to be complete shiit?

somebody talk some sense into me and make me feel better for believing in the guy.

jdon

I do have a sinking feeling about CJ, and I took him @ pick 17. I don't like that he's already dinged up, but I PARTICULARLY don't like that Peyton appears to be falling off a cliff. I think defenses that play DEN are going to be crowding within 15 yards of the line of scrimmage, daring Peyton to throw beyond that - and I do not think he can with any degree of success.

This all doesn't bode well for CJ; I think Hillman is better suited.

Not good.

If CJ had played the Vikings and didn't get dinged, nothing would be said right now. He played the top defense and got hurt so ppl panick (me too, wasted 2nd round pick). If CJ gets injured I'm sure Hillman will get injured right after, he didn't last as a feature back last year. Might as well pick up Bibb

I drafted Anderson at 11 overall in one league and picked up Hillman in the 13th round. I will be starting CJ if he's a go - it is too early to panic.

I also picked CJ in round 2. What I learned from last year having picked Lacy, and watching him go against the top defenses to start the season and performing poorly, and trying to unload him with no interest, and having been forced to play him, he finally came around and my team was deadly by mid-season. Almost won the league.

I'm not ready to panic yet at all. The guy was a stud last year and in a bad case scenario, he'll at least be the goal line back. Tonight may not be awesome, but who knows. These coaches throw up so many smoke screens it tough to tell what the real injury situation is.

Look at the Bears and John Fox. I'm diehard Bears fan and the new "secrecy about injuries policy" got them a huge win against Green Bay. Wait, they lost and it was totally pointless. What do I know.

CJ for 60 points!

He had 168 vs the chiefs last year. I'm still starting randle over him. Cant take the chance of him leaving early or being limited

Think I'm starting Joseph Randle over Anderson this week. Thoughts?

I think I'd stick with Anderson in this case.

I need to two out of three from Anderson, Evans, Hopkins. Im really torn.

Ha, I have Evans too as well as Maclin. Either Maclin or Evans has to start this week but I haven't heard any confirmation that Evans is good to go. Would hate to have to start Maclin with this matchup on a Thursday.

tonights stats:

manning- 275- 2 tds

Anderson - 65 yds

Hillman- 45 yds

Thomas- 70- 1 td

Sanders 100- 1 td

Smith- 225- 1 td

Charles- 90 total yds

Davis- 30 yds 1 td

Maclin- 60 yds

Kelsey - 70 ds 1 td

between a bad o-line, aging Manning and injury prone CJ, i avoided him in all leagues this year. I made the Monte Ball mistake last year and wasn't going to let that happen again.

tonights stats:

manning- 275- 2 tds

Anderson - 65 yds

Hillman- 45 yds

Thomas- 70- 1 td

Sanders 100- 1 td

Smith- 225- 1 td

Charles- 90 total yds

Davis- 30 yds 1 td

Maclin- 60 yds

Kelsey - 70 ds 1 td

I don't know about this Kelsey girl but nobody holds Travis Kelce under 100 yards and 1TD. NOBODY!

I don't know about this Kelsey girl but nobody holds Travis Kelce under 100 yards and 1TD. NOBODY!

Anyway you can give Thomas the 100 yards ?

CJ just interviewed by ESPN during warm ups and said he feels good. Not 100% but good.

Starting with confidence.

wow, Hillman is outplaying him big time.

Hillman looks good.

Ugggggggghhhh. I hate slow starts with these damn players. Got me last year with Lacy and D Thomas. Now this year with Anderson.

wow, Hillman is outplaying him big time.

Hillman looks good.

He really didn't look good or outplay him.

And obvious the team does not trust him to block on passing downs.

They both suck

Agreed. They suck and the line sucks. It's going to be a long year.

At least I have Jamaal amd the Broncos D. Carrying my awful Broncos backs.

When does the easy schedule start for the Broncos!!'???!