Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

I just got "Luck"y on the waiver wire!

Someone overreacted and dropped Andrew Luck (for Dalton) and I picked him up...wow. I had #2 waiver position so I didn't think I would get him, but I did. The problem is I have C. Palmer too, so not sure who to start this week...but that's for a different forum. :wave:

I'll look to put together some kind of trade in the future I suppose.

Ok now I want to play poker with the the guy that just gave up on a royal flush .

Lets be honest here. In a real competitive league, Luck should NEVER be on the waiver. Just get ready for the sarcasm to follow!

Ok now I want to play poker with the the guy that just gave up on a royal flush .

Seriously think that guy could even play a hand of poker? I am thinking his limitations would be go fish.

So you are in a yahoo public league eh? :doh:

Ha-Ha. No, same group for 6 years...but it was a "gurl"...lol (waiting for flames).

GIRL dropped Andrew Luck, Ind QB to Waivers

GIRL dropped Breshad Perriman*, Bal WR to Waivers

GIRL added Andy Dalton, Cin QB from Waivers to Bench

Ha-Ha. No, same group for 6 years...but it was a "gurl"...lol (waiting for flames).

I was just getting ready to post, "I bet it was a girl".

Jeesus christ what an idiot...Luck will stilll finish as a top 5 QB.

Lemme guess, she never even announced that he was up for trade, did she? I hate leagues like that where one owner's stupidity shifts the balance of power in the league. And who was the idiot with the top waiver priority that didn't even put in a claim???

Same group of 6 year olds for the past 6 years?

Funny, but the group is a bunch of Civil Engineers ( for the most part). 12 team league, non-ppr, 6 pts./ TD

Lemme guess, she never even announced that he was up for trade, did she? I hate leagues like that where one owner's stupidity shifts the balance of power in the league. And who was the idiot with the top waiver priority that didn't even put in a claim???

Nope, nothing about a trade. I thought no way at #2 I would get him, but sometimes you get 'Luck"y (sorry, had to).

Funny, but the group is a bunch of Civil Engineers ( for the most part). 12 team league, non-ppr, 6 pts./ TD

Well, a bunch of people silly enough to build all those big targets will make silly decisions sometimes :P

year after year I always read these posts of people doing dumb like this in their league...I've never once had something like this happen in the 10+ years i've been playing FF. Can't help but think the playoffs would be a lock every year with a good chance of winning the league more often than not.

Luck was drafted number one overall in my league. Don't think he will be dropping him soon

Well, if she's hot, maybe you can make a "trade"...she obviously has great judgment. I believe we're all waiting on the can size, no?

What a shitpost. You're trying to brag about how great your team is doing because your league is terrible? And then you are bragging on your leagues fantasy football abilities because it is full of engineers? If you had some foresight to go with all your engineering prowess, you'd know how terrible this post was going to go.

killing my fantasy and DFS this week....

how can you go wrong with randle and olsen today????.... that's right... luck at QB... WTF

I'm awesome! Just picked up Gronk and Julio off waivers in my league. OK, so I play in a mostly preschool league and I told the owners that Gronk and Julio will come and eat them while they're sleeping if either player is on their roster, but WHO CARES?? My lineup just got a huge upgrade.

Classic case of "what have you done for me lately". Looks like she was right picking up Dalton this week (maybe the only week). She could have still traded him though.

What an idiot. Seriously who plays in leagues with girls? Laughable, none of them have a clue what's going on.

Sure they might be able to name 2 or 3 of the big name players from their favorite team (most likely the Patriots becuz Brady is sooooo hawt OMG). :cry: