Sign in to follow this  
jamco

Is Lynch now benchable?

Thinking of rolling with C. West over Lynch.. is it just me or is Beastmode done? Inconsistentency and nagging injuries make me want to just be safe with another starter.

Anyone rolling with Lynch this week?

Hawks just aren't the team they were the past few years. I drafted wilson and have since dumped him. I don't like anyone on that offense. Defense is still da bomb tho

I think Lynch has hit the wall and he is done .

I was planning to start Andrews today.

BUT..... I have Rawls and if he plays, I think he can score points on Arizona.

What do you think of this strategy?: I can leave this RB starting position "open" and see if Rawls starts tonight. If so, play him. If not, I could plug in Blue on Monday night.

It would be gambling on Rawls with Blue as a backup versus the more sure start in Andrews??

I regret drafting him. But I doubt I could trade him for much. Hard to bench him though.

I also have Rawls, so hopefully there will be a clear-cut starter declared before tonight's game so I can plug in the right one.

As of now, rolling with Forsett, Langford and Lynch/Rawls. Benched CJ2K and Karlos Williams.

Don't think he is playing

I just took Lynch out and put in Rawls. I grabbed Rawls on Saturday, just in case (had to cut LaFell...). I can put Lynch back in ~ 7:00PM, IF he is Active.

Not practicing on a Friday is usually a telltale sign no matter what coaches say.

Doesn't he usually get to take a day off every week anyway though?

Doesn't he usually get to take a day off every week anyway though?

Reports are he couldn't do the walk through Saturday.

I'm starting Rawls.

Went all out with Rawls. If Lynch starts I will have to cut Rawls and pick up Houston's Polk just to get a point or 2.

My other starter was Crowell vs. Steelers.

No guts no glory

Went all out with Rawls. If Lynch starts I will have to cut Rawls and pick up Houston's Polk just to get a point or 2.

My other starter was Crowell vs. Steelers.

No guts no glory

Like the move, it`s moves and speculations like this that makes fantasy interesting ! Still trying to figure how to get Rawls in tonite but it would mean benching C West, if it wasn`t PPR might roll with it but.............................. Good Luck !

So what's the consensus? Guess I'm starting Lynch. Other options are Fitzgerald, CJ2K or Rawls. Might just roll with Fitzgerald. Have less than an hour to decide.

According to ESPN...

Lynch (abdomen) is active for Sunday's game against the Cardinals, John Boyle of the Seahawks' official website reports.
Spin:
Lynch was reportedly dealing with too much pain to finish Saturday's walk-through, so there's some chance he won't handle his usual workload. If his role is limited, Thomas Rawls and Fred Jackson could get extra snaps and touches.

sooo Lynch or Rawls.. ugh... i hate this

I don't see that you have Rawls in your signature. What is your decision then?

Well, I switched Fitz in, and then put Lynch back. I don't know what to do.

But I'm stuck with Lynch now (locked in), so let's hope he comes in at the goal line at least.

I have Rawls, Fitz and CJ2K on the bench right now.

But hopefully it won't matter too much. I have a 27 point lead + Lynch + AJ Green (tomorrow night), and my opponent has Giovani Bernard (tomorrow night). I *should* be good either way, but you never know. I've been the victim of career games way too many times. :mad:

Well damn, looks like I should've left Fitzgerald in.

Although, Lynch looks good when he's in. But the Seahawks offense blows chunks lately.