Sign in to follow this  
Gipaldo

Jordan Matthews--Fool me once...

...shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me

I bought the hype and started him this week and he burned me, again...

A big F-U Mr Matthews

Yes I'm taking advantage of that great rapport with Sanchez while Hillmans decent day rides my bench yet again.

• Like 1

Dumped this over-hyped turd about 4 weeks ago. Maybe the only good decision I have made this entire fantasy season unfortunately.

Wow just cant Understand why he has been fools gold this season .

Kelly won't be back .

Kelly won't be back .

I think the owner is going to look at what was a playoff team and compare it to the joke it has become. Coaches should not have the personnel power all to themselves.

I didn't start him but he's being cut this week.

Matthews will eventually do ok. hes a young player, and not all young players blow the doors off their first or second year.

I think he's been okay, but the expectations have been a little high.

the whole WR team in Philly is pretty young. Agholor is a rookie, and Cooper (at 28) is the only real Vet.

If anything the fault is with management. They had two very good WR's (bordering on being all stars) and they didnt give them their due, and let them go.

Desean I could see as he wasnt the best influence in the dressing room, but Letting Maclin go was a mistake for sure. It didnt help that they had to replace some of the O line either. That puts pressure on the QB which will inevitably lead to weaker WR stats.

The bottom line, is this: the problem is that the offense as a team hasnt been as good as they need to be. The line had issues which hurt the production of the QB and RB, which in turn also affected WR production. The WR while talented, are young, and cant be expected to shoulder a huge burden. Also, with a new QB and half the offense being new to the team this year, I'm not sure it was reasonable to expect things to click from day one. even if you feel the talent is there, it takes some time for the players to learn to play together.

anyhow, I avoided Philly for that reason, but I do think both Agolor and Matthews have a bright future.

• Like 1

I finally cut him in one league. Sanchez is QB and I just don't see where I could start him. When I realized I'd rather have Terrance Williams paired with Romo over Matthews I said it was just time for JMatt to go.

More like, I wonder when he will have one good year.

well 2nd half of last season was good