Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers at Lions: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Packers: QB Brett Hundley, FB Aaron Ripkowski, CB Damarious Randall, LB Andy Mulumba, G T.J. Lang, T Bryan Bulaga, WR Ty Montgomery

Lions: WR Lance Moore, OT Corey Robinson, OC Travis Swanson, CB Bill Bentley, DT Gabe Wright, DT Jermelle Cudjo, TE Tim Wright

The entire right side of the Packers' offensive line is gone. I feel very hesitant now in a must-win game where I'm starting Eddie Lacy

I hope they use the screen game heavily with lacy again.

This...maybe a lot of bubble screens and quick slants for Cobb/Adams.

I'd like to believe that Rodgers won't have 60 pass attempts again, but with that make-shift dumpster fire of an o-line, he might be forced to pass a ton.

Need Cobb to have a pulse now that I lose Ware as a lead back and have to use Mark "the coaching staff does know that run plays are legal, right?" Ingram.

That run was 3rd and 1. Detroit had a neutral zone infraction when it was 3rd and 6 giving Green Bay 5 yards.

Lacy.....awesome.

:wall:

GB might as well be coached by Ratface or Belecheat.

I'm not even mad. I knew Rodgers sucked and was gonna suck tonight. It's no suprise he has minus points in the 1st quarter. I'm actually happy my season will be over this week because of this cocky loser. Go make another commercial meat gazer

My opponent started Rodgers, tate and the packers defense......a little bit of pee came out.

#dancingbanana

This is hard to watch as a fan :( stick a fork in them.

Not sure what was the bigger surprise, no one able to step up into Nelsons role or Lacy doing a complete Richardson impersonation.

Fock.

My opponent started Rodgers, tate and the packers defense......a little bit of pee came out.

#dancingbanana

Jim Nance just said, "glad we let it out a little bit" when I read that lol.

Well least as a lacy owner I'm facing Rodgers. though I'm sure he ends up with some garbage. if I somehow survive this week at least I can safely wash my hands of all packers.

Well least as a lacy owner I'm facing Rodgers. though I'm sure he ends up with some garbage. if I somehow survive this week at least I can safely wash my hands of all packers.

I'm in this EXACT situation. Hoping that the garbage time for Rodgers is held to a minimum

Is GB just downing the ball? Im not watching the game, but i am checking the stats on nfl.com. it doesnt seem like they are even playing on offense.

So CBS is not crediting Cobb with a TD on that end zone fumble recovery. But they haven't given it to Starks either. WTF?

• Like 1

So CBS is not crediting Cobb with a TD on that end zone fumble recovery. But they haven't given it to Starks either. WTF?

Scored it for my packers defense in NFL.com. Sounds like bull that will get reversed.

The Lions are one competent ref in Seattle away from a 6-6 record.

This is the best post I've read on this site in a long time.

Now if the Lions can hang on tonight, it gets better.

It is in the settings. Commish did not allow for offensive fumble TD's. You should make sure he does it next year.

i've had a wierd fantasy season. where most teams have had to deal with injuries, i've dealt with a lot of players just getting benched. 2 straight 100 yard games lacy? why of course you shouldn't see the field.

Scored it for my packers defense in NFL.com. Sounds like bull that will get reversed.

Isn't it ruled a special teams TD when that happens? Happens every year and people go nuts when their guy falls on fumble for TD.

Isn't it ruled a special teams TD when that happens? Happens every year and people go nuts when their guy falls on fumble for TD.

That honestly makes zero sense. Neither the defense nor special teams is on the field. If the league doesn't have fumble recovery touchdowns for individual players, nobody should be credited with anything other than the net yards gained prior to the fumble.

In no way shape or form is that a special teams td besides being a fumble recovered for a td. But whatever, I hope it sticks.