Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 15 FU Thread

WTF is up with this secret AJ Green injury???

I apologize to all Jeremy Hill owners. I'm playing against Gio, who hasn't done in months (i know, i started him over and over again in another league). Naturally today will be an all Gio game

Thanks for the effort today AJ Green. Fock you

+1. You got me to the 2nd round only to disappear. Same can be said of Lockett.

+1. You got me to the 2nd round only to disappear. Same can be said of Lockett.

I don't think he's even playing. Focker hasn't had a target since the first drive of the game.

There ya go Lockett boys !! :banana: :banana:

Too bad my opponent has Wilson, but better than another Baldwin TD.

CJ hurt AGAIN!!!!???

This guy is unreal. What a frail.

Edit: He's back after being shaken up again. What a joke. He can't play unles he's 150%

CJ hurt AGAIN!!!!???

This guy is unreal. What a frail.

Hey! Vaginal tearing is nothing to joke about! Thoughts and prayers for CJ.

Focking Miami just threw in the focking towel. Disfockinggraceful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green/Ivory doing a good job of costing me my lead in the second place total points race (especially when the guy trailing me has Cam/Sanders).

FU to me for not going with my gut on two decisions I made this weekend.

1. I should not play the Carolina defense v. Gmen. Gmen have Eli and Beckham which means lots of points. Carolina 0.

2. Denard Robinson instead of Tim Hightower. I prefer Monday night players and Timmy got 29 touches last week. Denard isn't that good, but every expert kept reminding me how bad atlantas defense is against the rush so I played the bum. Thanks a lot- 7 points.

I still may win, but if I don't- here is why.

FU to me for not going with my gut on two decisions I made this weekend.

1. I should not play the Carolina defense v. Gmen. Gmen have Eli and Beckham which means lots of points. Carolina 0.

2. Denard Robinson instead of Tim Hightower. I prefer Monday night players and Timmy got 29 touches last week. Denard isn't that good, but every expert kept reminding me how bad atlantas defense is against the rush so I played the bum. Thanks a lot- 7 points.

I still may win, but if I don't- here is why.

Uh, I thought the Atlanta run D was elite this year? No?

Lacy, this dude is a special kind of terrible.

Top 5 bust of all time considering adp?

Need to add Crabtree to the FU list.

Edit: he's alive, too bad it's a false start

Anderson... Lacy... thanks for taking me out of the money run you useless dung heaps. Absolutely refuse to draft either one after this hateful season.

Once again I lead league in scoring just to lose in playoffs. Special fock you to that midget woodhead. And let's not forget Sanders. They save all their energy for 6 weeks to screw me out of money.

Thanks for the effort today AJ Green. Fock you

Second time AJ has disappeared for me in the playoffs, last year it was week 16 when he put up a donut.

AJG and Lamar miller, you can receive all 4 inches of my gnarled man root you suck laden twatbags. I don't have HIV but I'll inject it personally into my bukkake stick so I can deliver it to you directly like grandmas fruitcake in the mail you dirtbag focks! Have a merry Xmas, and by merry I mean I hope you find out your kids have autism and wives get hit by Amazon prime trucks!

• Like 1

AJG and Lamar miller, you can receive all 4 inches of my gnarled man root you suck laden twatbags. I don't have HIV but I'll inject it personally into my bukkake stick so I can deliver it to you directly like grandmas fruitcake in the mail you dirtbag focks! Have a merry Xmas, and by merry I mean I hope you find out your kids have autism and wives get hit by Amazon prime trucks!

Nice!

Fu Matthews. I cut you and you will not be on one of my teams again.

At least I traded Green .... and feel great about it

Started both Lacy and Allen today (Lost Bell, Ingram, Rawls earlier in the year)

Lacy sucked

Allen pulled early after fumble

AJ Green left early with back issue

Jeffery left early with hamstring injury

No Eifert

Most of this, while emotional, is pretty trite. But the bolded part is awesomely new; well done. :cheers:

Awesome post .