Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Can some explain to me what's with the hate for the sanctuary guys?

I'd like to stay, guys, but RLLD is really scaring me. I'm afraid he might beat me up.

I steer clear of RLLD too. A. I don't understand half of what he types and B. He seems angry a lot.

Other than that I'm sure he's a nice guy. :thumbsup:

Well every time we come back and hang out for a bit, we're usually met with a wave of anger and hatred and demands that we leave, so we just say fock this place again and go back.

The Sanctuary has lost a lot of people over the years, too. People just grow out of posting on message boards, it happens.

Oh come on. This place is a sewer. You know this. You helped create it.

But if you guys need an engraved invitation, with the powers vested in me by virtue of my GOTY status, I formally invite you to stay and hang out with us newbies.

All post counts seniority and silverback status is restored forthwith.

We cool now?

• Like 1

It doesn't phase me,personally it's refreshing to see some of the old fockers again,livens the place up a bit.

Oh come on. This place is a sewer. You know this. You helped create it.

But if you guys need an engraved invitation, with the powers vested in me by virtue of my GOTY status, I formally invite you to stay and hang out with us newbies.

All post counts seniority and silverback status is restored forthwith.

We cool now?

Yes.

I'd like to stay, guys, but RLLD is really scaring me. I'm afraid he might beat me up.

I am secretly in love with you, I just don't know how to express it.....this is so awkward....

I steer clear of RLLD too. A. I don't understand half of what he types and B. He seems angry a lot.

Other than that I'm sure he's a nice guy. :thumbsup:

Are you flirting with me?

I am secretly in love with you, I just don't know how to express it.....this is so awkward....

I think you just did.

I just dnot care who any of you are.

No hate

I think we have different opinions on what Drama is, big picture??, come on, this is a playground, I'm concentrating on the sandbox and the swings not what the moms are gossiping about.

Not sure how you're not looking at boobs in this scenario. But whatever. Have fun playing in the dirt, Mongo.

As to why I left, I can only blame FFT Mike. Because he insisted on leaving the word "Fantasy" on this site, my prior workplace's IT Dept shut down access. I used a proxy server for some time to post, but eventually that got tiresome as it was not particularly user-friendly. I ended up being unable to access the site from work for a period of years, while other options were accessible at all times. A few years ago, I regained access to FFToday during the day, but by that time, I was already at the other place. I like popping back here occasionally to see the names of those who have survived so many years, and to stir the waters as well, but I actually work for a living and don't have the time (or too much time, should I say) to spend on message boards. As a result, I have been largely absent for almost a decade.

I do lurk here in the evening on occasion. I sincerely enjoy some of the content provided by the posters from my day who are still here (as well as some of the new folks), but I also detest the fratboy b.s. and the constant need to pander to women posters. This used to be a board for intelligent conversation, as well as ball-busting and hilarity. Over the years, it has become more of a haven for attention-whores (most know the irony in me calling out people for this) and top 10 lists. I also think there is way too much focus on politics. If I were Mike, I'd offer a separate politics board.

Maybe you gents should stop "leaving" and "coming back" and just post at both places? I post at the closet when something of interest pops up, but generally post here, because it has more traffic.

We all in the same gang!

Maybe you gents should stop "leaving" and "coming back" and just post at both places? I post at the closet when something of interest pops up, but generally post here, because it has more traffic.

We all in the same gang!

That's what I'm trying to say.

Not sure how you're not looking at boobs in this scenario. But whatever. Have fun playing in the dirt, Mongo.

Mongo no go. Mongo stay with Sheriff Bart. Sheriff Bart first man never whip Mongo. Mongo impressed. Have deep feelings for Sheriff Bart.

• Like 1

As to why I left, I can only blame FFT Mike. Because he insisted on leaving the word "Fantasy" on this site, my prior workplace's IT Dept shut down access. I used a proxy server for some time to post, but eventually that got tiresome as it was not particularly user-friendly. I ended up being unable to access the site from work for a period of years, while other options were accessible at all times. A few years ago, I regained access to FFToday during the day, but by that time, I was already at the other place. I like popping back here occasionally to see the names of those who have survived so many years, and to stir the waters as well, but I actually work for a living and don't have the time (or too much time, should I say) to spend on message boards. As a result, I have been largely absent for almost a decade.

I do lurk here in the evening on occasion. I sincerely enjoy some of the content provided by the posters from my day who are still here (as well as some of the new folks), but I also detest the fratboy b.s. and the constant need to pander to women posters. This used to be a board for intelligent conversation, as well as ball-busting and hilarity. Over the years, it has become more of a haven for attention-whores (most know the irony in me calling out people for this) and top 10 lists. I also think there is way too much focus on politics. If I were Mike, I'd offer a separate politics board.

This guy gets it

Somebody should start a thread for "Top 10 fricker posts" and add this one to the list.

We all in the same gang!

I'm open to that. We'll see what shakes out over the next few months, but for now I can post in two places.

Of course, when I get busy with work I don't post anywhere, so.....disclaimer words I guess.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S DRINKING TONIGHT!!@#!

that is so 2010

I really want a link to this sanctuary. Just have to see it with my own eyes.

It's invite only. Because we're elitist c0ckbites, you see.

Also, like many Geeks before you, you'd probably go there then report back here that it sucks and it's boring. It's an acquired taste.

It's invite only. Because we're elitist c0ckbites, you see.

Also, like many Geeks before you, you'd probably go there then report back here that it sucks and it's boring. It's an acquired taste.

I wouldnt be making an account, just looking for a link to the page.

I wouldnt be making an account, just looking for a link to the page.

The site was locked up due to internet bots and whatnot. The only admin left shows up once a month. I'm surprised it's still going.

Bottom line, even if I wanted to show you, it would take alot to do. There have been people that we wanted to join that took weeks to get them in. And then they get in and are all Meh and leave.

You're not missing anything.

The site was locked up due to internet bots and whatnot. The only admin left shows up once a month. I'm surprised it's still going.

Bottom line, even if I wanted to show you, it would take alot to do. There have been people that we wanted to join that took weeks to get them in. And then they get in and are all Meh and leave.

You're not missing anything.

No worries, I already got the link with a google search to a post of yours no less, from 2013.

No worries, I already got the link with a google search to a post of yours no less, from 2013.

Hopefully it was a good post.

Sorry guys. I was actually working.

This is good. This bickering has gone on for much too long. We are geeks and both sides have gotten somewhat soft without the other. So and so did this. So what? You are a geek. Rip his head off and in his neck. THAT'S WHAT WE DO! I can take the pussifacation of "merica, but not of my Geeks.

My God. Gutter used to ride me like a I was Jenna Jameson. And I became a better poster because of it. Yeah we were all smoochie yesterday, but I'm sure he will start beating me like a piñata. GOOD! That's who he is and I love him for it. I love all the geeks.

Our lost brothers should be welcome back here anytime.

I'm proud of all of you. (not that anyone gives a , but I am.)

Drobeski said it best. All Geek Lives Matter, (good to see you bro.)

I really want a link to this sanctuary. Just have to see it with my own eyes.

Imagine 6-8 guys posting about how everyone else sucks, over and over, rinse/repeat.....

My God. Gutter used to ride me like a I was Jenna Jameson. And I became a better poster because of it. Yeah we were all smoochie yesterday, but I'm sure he will start beating me like a piñata. GOOD! That's who he is and I love him for it. I love all the geeks.

That was a long time ago. I've changed since then. It was fun though, busting balls and stuff. I'm glad there are no hard feelings, I never meant any hard feelings, just having fun.

That was a long time ago. I've changed since then. It was fun though, busting balls and stuff. I'm glad there are no hard feelings, I never meant any hard feelings, just having fun.

I know brother. It was all in the name of hilarity. I was different then too. I'm in a happier place. I look forward to busting each others balls again. It's what guys do. :thumbsup:

I know brother. It was all in the name of hilarity. I was different then too. I'm in a happier place. I look forward to busting each others balls again. It's what guys do. :thumbsup:

Can't you guys go play with each other's balls somewhere else? :dunno:

fock you

Imagine 6-8 guys posting about how everyone else sucks, over and over, rinse/repeat.....

Like I said:

Also, like many Geeks before you, you'd probably go there then report back here that it sucks and it's boring.

So apparently edjr made his own board, personal private invite only. Is there hatred for him too? Or is it just the guys who went to the Sanctuary?

So apparently edjr made his own board, personal private invite only. Is there hatred for him too? Or is it just the guys who went to the Sanctuary?

irrelevant

Doubtful he took all the good posters like we did.

So I think cmh is upset because he used to be a member and we kicked him out. That's fair. I can understand the grudge.

TEK, we didn't kick you out, did we? I thought you left? My memory is foggy but I think we were giving you sh!t and you left, and then after you left we were all like "hey, why did he leave?"

So I think cmh is upset because he used to be a member and we kicked him out. That's fair. I can understand the grudge.

TEK, we didn't kick you out, did we? I thought you left? My memory is foggy but I think we were giving you sh!t and you left, and then after you left we were all like "hey, why did he leave?"

Did we ban cmh? I thought the only person we ever banned was someone with a Z. Moz? Zap?

Did we ban cmh? I thought the only person we ever banned was someone with a Z. Moz? Zap?

I thought we banned him because he spammed the board with BS threads. I could be wrong.