Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Your Favorite Morning Show

Mornig? My favorite black morning show?

Dan Patrick show.... can't do the slapstick man woman co-host show.

Mornig? My favorite black morning show?

Just came back to post something similar. :lol:

Haha my bad. Dam phone doesn't autocorrect titles of threads but it does for posts

Before I moved to Denver, used to listen to Kevin and Bean in Los Angeles. Great show. Now I listen to the morning show on 104.3 the fan (sports radio) here in Denver. All Broncos all the time.

Carton is unfunny.

He annoys the Fock out of me. I love Boomer though. Craig is a doosh

He annoys the Fock out of me. I love Boomer though. Craig is a doosh

Yeah. Boomer is great during football season. How do you like him during hockey season? Has to drive you nuts. I can't listen to Benningo and Roberts during football. Or any other time. Benningo was great on the overnights, especially when I was working mid nights.

I've never heard of Boomer and Carton. They pretty good? I used to listen to The Billy Madison show when I was in San Antonio every morning. They always had funny sh1t like smacking the fat guy or the slightly retarded guy, girls telling stories of being sluts (and giving their bra sizes), and things like Spank a Hot Girl Friday where they get a hot girl from in town and bring her onto the show to spank her. Pretty good show :thumbsup:

Dan Patrick and Rich Eisen are the only two I can deal with.

Used to like M&M, but ESPN is such a corporate greedy shiitshow that it's nwt just a cross-promotional platform for commercials

I used to listen to Cowherd on the radio before he got big and had a show of any kind. I still think he is good but with a big show now comes more generic filler stuff.

I've never heard of Boomer and Carton.

Boomer Easaison

Yeah. Boomer is great during football season. How do you like him during hockey season? Has to drive you nuts. I can't listen to Benningo and Roberts during football. Or any other time. Benningo was great on the overnights, especially when I was working mid nights.

Boomer is hardest working guy during football season. Showtime show. All day Sunday in studio. Monday Night game for CBS radio and his Boomer and Carton show Monday to Friday -

As for him being a Ranjerk fan I am OK with it because he is not obnoxious about it. "Nobody cares about hockey Boomer"

I wish I could say Steve Somers bothers me with his "Icelanders" but he is a trip. Like a teddy bear kinda guy (and he's a Mets fan).

I hate almost all the guy on WFAN these days. Boomer and Crton are impossible to listen to, because Carton is a clown. Joe Beningo is okay, but too much of him is tough to take. Francesca thinks he knows absolutely everything and it seems like he has a massive ego. Steve Somers annoys the sh1t out if me with his delivery.

I used to LOVE Mike and the mad dog. I listened to them every single day. On his own, Mike has grown tiresome.

Can't stand Somers and that nasal jewy voice. Mike and the Mad dog is the best there ever was. Jerome form Manhattan was hilarious, and Doris from Rego park was hard to listen to

Can't stand Somers and that nasal jewy voice. Mike and the Mad dog is the best there ever was. Jerome form Manhattan was hilarious, and Doris from Rego park was hard to listen to

Ha it's well known here I don't like Jew humor but I find Somers entertaining.

It's funny because I listen to B and C in the morning because the rock station (Q104.3) - features Shelley Jewstein. Cannot listen to her.

Just stick to sports.

Yes Mike is a total know it all and annoying. Joe and Evan are OK.

I don't get to listen to it often but I have heard the Hahn and Humpty show a few times (Alan Hahn and Rick Dipeitro) and it was pretty entertaining

I used to listen to Bob & Tom religiously. But then the focking FCC ruined it.

More recently, I liked the local sports shows in Nashville. 104.5 the Zone. The morning one was good, but the lunch and commute home shows were great. I still listen to them sometime via internet here in China, just to keep up with my local teams.

This time of year I listen to the fantasy football geeks on Sirius Fantasy sports

In Orlando my morning sports radio choices are:

Mike & Mike ..... God-awful show. The fat one is always yelling and the skinny one sounds like a pc douche.

Dan Patrick... I used to like him when he was on ESPN, but now he's awful. Hour after hour of "So, Dannets... what did y'all do this weekend?" Ugh.

Local radio... a know it all jerk, but he's still better than the others.

I flip between all three as well as NPR. I like cowherd in the afternoons. One afternoon show I've been disappointed with is the Dan Lebatard Show. When Dan talks sports he's very interesting. Unfortunately the show is mostly a morning zoo genre.

In Orlando my morning sports radio choices are:

Mike & Mike ..... God-awful show. The fat one is always yelling and the skinny one sounds like a pc douche.

Dan Patrick... I used to like him when he was on ESPN, but now he's awful. Hour after hour of "So, Dannets... what did y'all do this weekend?" Ugh.

Local radio... a know it all jerk, but he's still better than the others.

I flip between all three as well as NPR. I like cowherd in the afternoons. One afternoon show I've been disappointed with is the Dan Lebatard Show. When Dan talks sports he's very interesting. Unfortunately the show is mostly a morning zoo genre.

We really don't have a good local radio show do we? :(

We really don't have a good local radio show do we? :(

No we don't. Although over the years we've gotten samples of various national radio shows... Jim Rome, Sports Babe, etc. none of which did anything for me.

Used to like the sports babe...not her so much but they had a lot of guests rotated in quickly and a lot of nfl info across the league. Mike and Mike sucks unless you dig constant commercials for espn