Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Just learned a new term

And God, I've lived too long.

Apparently, most of us are now Cis men.

don't know what it stands for, but apparently, means you identify with gender your gonads say you are.

Or, what we used to call "men",

fuuck.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Cisgender (often abbreviated to simply cis) is a term for people who have a gender identity that matches their assigned sex. Cisgender may also be defined as those who have "a gender identity or perform a gender role society considers appropriate for one's sex." It is the opposite of the term transgender

There are two versions of the term: cis male for "male assigned male at birth" or cis female for "female assigned female at birth". Further derivations analogously include "cis man" and "cis woman", as well as cissexism (or "cissexual assumption" or "cisnormativity").

Perhaps the most elegant terms I've learned over the years from posting here, one that's really fascinated me, is "Monroe Transfer."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=monroe+transfer

Learning about things like this are why I enjoy posting here and I'd like to thank whoever it was that first used the term.

So cis means "not focking crazy"?

Cool.

• Like 1

So cis means "not focking crazy"?

Cool.

I think it's an acronym for C0ck Is Supposedtobethere

Perhaps the most elegant terms I've learned over the years from posting here, one that's really fascinated me, is "Monroe Transfer."

Learning about things like this are why I enjoy posting here and I'd like to thank whoever it was that first used the term.

Gawd DAMN it!

Fock I hate this world. I've done everything I can to die a premature but natural death.

I think it's an acronym for C0ck Is Supposedtobethere

"Currently, I'm sane" has a better ring to it, I think.

Holy Fock. Ive thought, and seen, some pretty sick things in my life. I remember having "shrimping" explained to me. But this Monroe thing tKes the cake. Thank you?

I'm guessing it was from the MDC movie thread. :unsure:

Holy Fock. Ive thought, and seen, some pretty sick things in my life. I remember having "shrimping" explained to me. But this Monroe thing tKes the cake. Thank you?

Shrimping is foul. This monroe transfer thing in unspeakably foul.

But the most horrible thing I've ever learned here is still "mungwater." It haunts me.

Shrimping is foul. This monroe transfer thing in unspeakably foul.

But the most horrible thing I've ever learned here is still "mungwater." It haunts me.

Grow a set

So then there is now a label for those born with proper brain wiring?

Just an FYI cis and Trans are actually used a lot in biochemistry and organic chemistry. Heard those terms quite a bit in school.

There are many ways to describe things medically or scientifically that seem redundant or unnecessary. In this case, the term cisgender was coined to use as the opposite of transgender in academic publications studying sexuality. Nobody outside of the transgender community actually uses that word in dialogue to describe people who aren't transgender.

Would that even be possible? :wacko:

The only person around here who would know where to look to verify is joneo.

Voltaire, you've taught me 2 new things tonight.

Geez, I guess I'll have to look up shrimping and mungwater.

eta,

I don't believe shrimping or that monroe transfer actually happens. Who would want that or would do that? That doesn't even make sense. The slightest bit of e. coli contamination makes people almost deathly ill. How could directly digesting fecal matter be safe or desirable. I think it's myth.

I still don't know what mung water is.....the unwanted remnants from water treatment sewage?

Just an FYI cis and Trans are actually used a lot in biochemistry and organic chemistry. Heard those terms quite a bit in school.

Where'd you go? Jenner U.?

Where'd you go? Jenner U.?

Anyone who's taken organic chemistry recognizes trans and cis. I couldn't tell you what they mean anymore but at one time it made total sense.

Anyone who's taken organic chemistry recognizes trans and cis. I couldn't tell you what they mean anymore but at one time it made total sense.

Sorry, Euler's Formula renders Cis worthless.

Has to do with polarity. Same isomer. Just cis is polar and Trans is nonpolar

eta,

I don't believe shrimping or that monroe transfer actually happens. Who would want that or would do that? That doesn't even make sense. The slightest bit of e. coli contamination makes people almost deathly ill. How could directly digesting fecal matter be safe or desirable. I think it's myth.

I still don't know what mung water is.....the unwanted remnants from water treatment sewage?

You need to look up "Butt Chugging" (learned that one today...guess I'm behind the times)

Also, you might find this offensive, but one of my "gun nut" neighbors just put this bumper sticker on his truck: http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/iuYAAOSwubRXM6V4/s-l225.jpg

Has to do with polarity. Same isomer. Just cis is polar and Trans is nonpolar

....And biitches are bipolar.

You need to look up "Butt Chugging" (learned that one today...guess I'm behind the times)

Also, you might find this offensive, but one of my "gun nut" neighbors just put this bumper sticker on his truck: http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/iuYAAOSwubRXM6V4/s-l225.jpg

When I found out that the CIA used that technique to feed terrorists, I wondered if the school nurse could help me consume our cafeteria food that way. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/dec/09/cia-report-rectal-feeding-detainees

As perfected by Earl the Pearl

"boofing" as in, "here comes the cops, you gotta' boof that"

learned this one from my cop buddies... apparently it means "stuff it up your ass so they don't find it".

happy boofing!

eta,

Although I doubt either of those practices exist either, fecal matter is given for therapy of Clostridium difficile colitis (via feeding tube, mainly because a stool slurry isn't the most palatable dietary choice). Pathogenic E coli carriage isn't that common.

"boofing" as in, "here comes the cops, you gotta' boof that"

learned this one from my cop buddies... apparently it means "stuff it up your ass so they don't find it".

happy boofing!

That's what I always heard it to be, which is why the movie teen wolf always made me chuckle with his friend boof