Sign in to follow this  
AintNoStoppinMeNow

Beast Mode Coming Back?!

That would be so awesome. Still have him rostered in a dynasty league :banana:

• Like 1

Nah he needs to stay retired. Love the guy and he's one of my favorite running backs. But I'd rather him go out like a beast instead of coming back and not do so well. If he does decide to come back then I'll snatch him up

Reports are SEA would never keep him. What team do you think would be a good fit? I'll throw out BAL as the obvious one. WAS? CLE?

Patriots if he's willing to take a pay cut and just wants to play for the fun of it

Reports are SEA would never keep him. What team do you think would be a good fit? I'll throw out BAL as the obvious one. WAS? CLE?

I don't see Seattle keeping him with Rawls, CMike and having drafted two RBs. Maybe a trade with the Raiders? Lynch's hometown and Seattle would gladly trade him there.

Patriots if he's willing to take a pay cut and just wants to play for the fun of it

The Pats should sign him for one game and feed him the ball at the goalline. Just to let him know what might have been...😜

• Like 2

He didn't look great last year even when healthy. If patriots got him it would be interesting. Hawks still have the rights, I don't see too much movement there so he would prob just play for Seattle.

I don't see this amounting to much. Even if he comes back it's hard for me to think he will make a huge impact.

Can't completely count him out though.

Meh..Just found out that my partner in the league I / we had him in dropped him yesterday.

Hope he never comes back :banana:

• Like 1

I need to check the players that others will drop for him .

They can have him.

• Like 1

I just put a small bid in for him and will drop Cunningham, my Gurley handcuff. I only bid $2, so if I don't get him I won't be too upset.

He didn't look great last year even when healthy. If patriots got him it would be interesting. Hawks still have the rights, I don't see too much movement there so he would prob just play for Seattle.

Accept seahawks would have to pay him $9 million

No way he's coming back and even if he did he wouldn't be worth much. I can't imagine he's going to just come in and get playing time without any training camp or practice.

I don't see any upside.

I don't see Seattle keeping him with Rawls, CMike and having drafted two RBs. Maybe a trade with the Raiders? Lynch's hometown and Seattle would gladly trade him there.

I wouldn't contemplate that. McKenzie cut his teeth on the Green Bay model, he values his draft picks. If Lynch wears the silver and black it will be as a FA pickup.

Dropped Seth Roberts for him... if he does come back, should be able to flip him for a draft pick.

I feel like I say this in each deep sleeper thread when talking about upside players. He's free, he's got upside. I'll take him when I can without being my team.

What upside?

What upside?

You honestly see no upside in any league format or are you just trying to be a slappy? Shallow bench, limited moves, deep existing depth....sure. But in leagues where guys are drafting 2nd/3rd stringers for a chance at a starter?

He's a season removed from 1300yds. Only played 7 games last year, and he's 30 years old, which is younger that multiple backs that people spent top 4 round draft picks on.

I'd like to see who you roster, because every thread you sh!t on these lower roster/waiver guys that cost nothing to acquire. That's like refusing a free lottery ticket because you could only win $100 bucks. I can't understand this thinking in any way.

• Like 1

Last season the games that Lynch rushed the ball more than 15 plus times he had a per rush avg of 3.5.

In the games that Rawls rushed the ball more than 15 plus times he had a per rush avg of 5.4.

The body can only take so much pounding , and I think his has had enough .

After all that's why he retired.

I don't see any value in a player that has retired at the running back postion , and then return.

If he does come back it will be a very short period of time.

If you want to roster him be my guest .

These boards are all about opinions and I have one and that's mind .

Last season the games that Lynch rushed the ball more than 15 plus times he had a per rush avg of 3.5.

In the games that Rawls rushed the ball more than 15 plus times he had a per rush avg of 5.4.

The body can only take so much pounding , and I think his has had enough .

After all that's why he retired.

I don't see any value in a player that has retired at the running back postion , and then return.

If he does come back it will be a very short period of time.

If you want to roster him be my guest .

These boards are all about opinions and I have one and that's mind .

I can appreciate a formulated opinion like the one above....your first not so much.