Sign in to follow this  
carmo911

Week 3 Streaming DEF

Missed the Dolphins....but was ok getting the Giants def who is playing really well...and get a redskin team that can't run, and cousins has been shaky...and NY is at home.

Miami should be decent. Many sites have touted Tampa against the Rams, but I think that's likely to be a trap. I like Dallas vs. Chicago, too, as Hoyer should be just as turnover-prone as Cutler.

Steelers vs. Eagles could be a good one. Wentz has had a solid start to his career, but he's still a rookie with so-so weapons around him.

I like Dallas vs. Chicago, too, as Hoyer should be just as turnover-prone as Cutler.

If I hadn't gotten MIA I would've taken DAL.

I like Dallas vs. Chicago, too, as Hoyer should be just as turnover-prone as Cutler.

He went 19/7 TD/INT last year across 11 games, with 2 fumbles, just fyi. Not great, not horrible. Different O-line of course, so I'm not drawing conclusions. Well, no, I will. I predict that Hoyer is going to be better, maybe even much better, at taking care of the ball than Cutler.

I have

Bengals, they play at home vs. Broncos

or

Giants, play at home vs. Redskins

I'm leaning towards the Bengals but not sure just yet.

I have

Bengals, they play at home vs. Broncos

or

Giants, play at home vs. Redskins

I'm leaning towards the Bengals but not sure just yet.

Bengals no question between those two. Why even own NYG D? Time to scour the waiver wire for a better matchup and dump NYG.

I picked up Miami. Home opener. Browns starting their 3rd string QB. Cory Coleman got his hand hurt in practice today. What's not to like.

I rolled Rams in week 1. Yuck

I went Jets in week 2. Damnit.

...is Miami the next chic streamer pick to choke?

Week 1: PHI (vs CLE) ... Solid

Week 2: PHI (vs CHI) ... Solid

Week 3: MIA (vs CLE) ... Probably solid

Week 4: WAS (vs CLE)....Feeling good

The Browns are taking me to the SuperBowl! :banana:

Bengals no question between those two. Why even own NYG D? Time to scour the waiver wire for a better matchup and dump NYG.

Yeah..you might want to check new yorks numbers...pretty good defensively two games.

Yeah..you might want to check new yorks numbers...pretty good defensively two games.

I know they stunk up Week 1 at Dallas, but did well against the Saints. Still, I thought the Giants were generally considered mediocre at best. :dunno: They've been average to terrible for at least the past three years.

I picked up the Steelers for this week. Philly's offense has looked good against Cleveland and Chicago. Wentz got hit a ton with those two defenses. I think the Steelers D makes it real hard on them.

Oak @ Tenn?

I was wondering about that, but Oaklands D hasnt looked great this year.

I expected a lot more than what they have delivered so far.

This is what is available:

Ravens @ Jags

Giants vs Wash

Vikings @ Car

Jets @ KC

Cowboys vs Chicago

Bucs vs LA

Pick one of those 2.

Thank me later.

Pick the Dolphins and anyone playing the Browns. Kessler can't throw the ball more than 20 yards. Coleman is out. The Browns d can't stop a parked car.

Pick one of those 2.

Thank me later.

Pats do have Buffalo and Cleveland the next 2 weeks. If I drop them now for either of those teams, I risk losing out on 2 straight favorable matchups.

When in doubt, roster the pats or Bengals and live with the results. Sometimes, rolling with talented teams with player and/or coach continuity > chasing bad offenses. I generally prefer the pats. Sometimes it's not amazing but they aren't above having the random huge performance.

Eating my crow this morning! Wow I wouldn't have expected my Pats to hold Houston scoreless with a 3rd String QB.

Congrats to those who stuck with the NE defense against a foe who should have been formidable.

Props to Brisette and HUGE props to NE D/ST! Whoot!

One more game before Brady gets back and then Gronk will be further on the mend. Who is going to beat the Patriots?