Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump probably hasn't paid income taxes in 20 years

Wow the Trumptards are on full focking TILT over this one. :shocking:

Worms is the only one on tilt. But you just say what you want anyway, as usual.

No I got it, dummy. Point was you're desperately deflecting

No, that wasn't your point at all.

:doh:

Good thread btw..

Seriously Jerry, you support this? Withholding basic info from voters and not paying a single focking red cent in federal taxes when you want to lead the ###### federal government??

Please. please validate the issue that I brought up that no one cares about because my candidate does worse things. Please!!!! If my candidate had ever shown her self to be a decent person I know the people would care, but if you say it's messed up it will be alright. Pleeeeeease!!!

So..he took advantage of a rigged system?

Follow the money, right?

Just like Hitlery. She says campaign finance is a cluster but refuses to lead by example and not accept money or use Super PACS. She says that's the current law so she will use it but will reform it when she gets elected.

:dunno:

SMART=gaming the system?

Smart= using the system that in place to its fullest benefit.

god forbid I only use my coupons on double coupon wednesday, what a bastard I am for gaming that system

Just like Hitlery. She says campaign finance is a cluster but refuses to lead by example and not accept money or use Super PACS. She says that's the current law so she will use it but will reform it when she gets elected.

For the win.

No, that wasn't your point at all.

Good thread btw..

Another alias to the rescue! :overhead: :lol:

They've been preparing for this day for some time now. Of course the other shoe was eventually going to drop on this tax thing.

But keep in mind like four of these posters are one person

Another alias to the rescue! :overhead: :lol:

Good call, it's probably best to deflect.

It obviously wasn't your point and you couldn't possibly look any more idiotic at this point.

I'm actually embarrassed for you.

It obviously wasn't your point and you couldn't possibly look any more idiotic at this point.

Um, no, it obviously was my point and its kinda bizarre you're arguing this point. Also pretty pathetic you need an alias to do it :dunno:

Guess I must've made Jerry look pretty dumb gauging by the massive overreaction

They don't have to dig for her tax returns because she's disclosed 30+ years of them. HTH :doh:

You said her tax returns you focking idiot. Therefore, it obviously was not your point.

You said her tax returns you focking idiot. Therefore, it obviously was not your point.

:wacko:

Um, no, it obviously was my point and its kinda bizarre you're arguing this point. Also pretty pathetic you need an alias to do it :dunno:

Guess I must've made Jerry look pretty dumb gauging by the massive overreaction

You are missing by a mile counselor.

Poor Jerry fell into that trap so hard every righty alias on the bored is trying to spin things for him :(

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/if-trump-releases-his-tax-returns-this-is-how-hell-compare-194809314.html?client=safari

Thirteen percent. Thats the lowest tax rate paid by any major presidential candidate of the last 25 yearsas far as we know.

But Donald Trumps federal tax payments may be nothing, according to a new report by the New York Times. The paper obtained a few pages of Trumps 1995 tax return, showing that he paid no federal taxes that year and in fact claimed a $916 million loss, which would be a gigantic sum for an individual filer. Tax experts consulted by the Times said such a loss would allow Trump to offset taxes on personal income for as long as 18 years.

Trump suffered four business bankruptcies in 1991 and 1992, which would have generated most or all of the losses he declared in 1995. Since his businesses were all private at the time, their tax returns arent public. And Trump has refused to release his personal tax returns, the first major presidential candidate to do so since at least the 1970s.

Ouch! Sh1tty businessman who lost a billion dollars. And sh1tty presidential candidate who absolutely shattered the previous record of 13% federal tax rate :o

Remember that time the Clintons made all that money on cattle futures?

Poor Jerry fell into that trap so hard every righty alias on the bored is trying to spin things for him :(

If everyone is consistently telling you you are wrong, you may want to go back and re-read things. Or I can keep living RMFF in your haid. :wave:

If everyone is consistently telling you you are wrong, you may want to go back and re-read things. Or I can keep living RMFF in your haid. :wave:

"Everyone" Jerry? Or just a bunch of aliases of the same guy.

Maybe you need to go back and re-read it. It will be obvious you fell into a trap. Maybe just admit it and drop this ridiculous charade? :dunno:

Smart= using the system that in place to its fullest benefit.

god forbid I only use my coupons on double coupon wednesday, what a bastard I am for gaming that system

I'm sure you feel the same way about people who maximize their time on unemployment and other entitlement programs. I mean, if the system is flawed, what idiot wouldn't exploit it, right?

I really don't see what the deal is. If he was doing anything wrong he would be in jail and facing fines. Of course everyone is ok with Jesse Jackson and Wesley snipes not even filing cause blm

Hillary didn't pay taxes on her sugar and other futures deals in 1979. She was later fined and paid a penalty for not paying her taxes. But not until the 90's. I wonder why? To wipe it away before she embarked on her own political career? So, she has actually been legally punished for not paying taxes, and Trump is only under what is termed as a "routine" audit. It's just funny that the lib-bots go there. She's a crooked as anyone, and more phony than anyone.

Meh, career politicians should show their tax returns. After all, we pay their salaries.

Trump made his money in the private sector. He took advantage of a system he didn't create. Which is one reason why I have not enthusiastically supported him. As I don't see him changing anything that he will want to exploit again when he leaves office.

That pales in comparison to my disdain for hillary though.

#fuckinshitshow

I really don't see what the deal is. If he was doing anything wrong he would be in jail and facing fines. Of course everyone is ok with Jesse Jackson and Wesley snipes not even filing cause blm

Right, because all tax evaders are caught. And the system is perfect.

If they aren't paying their taxes or exploiting the system, Jackson and Snipes are weasels too.

I don't know anyone who has serious money who doesn't play the tax code to their advantage. This includes both candidates for President. I just consider writing off losses to be less of a big deal than lowering your tax burden by giving money to yourself.

In 1994 the editor of The Journal of Futures Markets, when asked about Hillarys investment success said " this would be like buying ice skates one day and entering the Olympics the next". Crooked as they come.

I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president and am the only one who can fix them. #failing@nytimes

This crap about a supposed "fiduciary duty" is weak as hell too. It's personal income taxes. You don't owe anyone a focking duty :doh:

Nah, you DO have a duty to maximize profits as long as you do so legally.

However, it is laughable to talk about "fiduciary duty" regarding a CEO who lowered his shareholder's value stake by over 99%. That's real money from real people - retirement funds, college funds, life savings, etc.

Would that Trump was as slavish to his sacred fiduciary duty therein.

And again, people should drop the tax side and concentrate more on that. You can't run on the basis of your brilliant business acumen whilst completely rogering a company handed to him - and the shareholders to whom he does indeed hold a fiduciary duty. That kind of reckless disregard for a few hundred or even a few thousand investors can be indicative of the kind of reckless disregard he would have for 300+ million American stakeholders and the global society at large.

He was handed millions for sure. But he does have his own big ass plane with his name on it.

The story within the story here is getting some attention among those that are savvy enough to recognize it.

The Tax documents that sparked the NYT story were sent anonymously to the NYT reporter. No shock there.

- But the fascinating (and potentially telling) aspect of this is that the envenlope that contained said documents?

- Came from the Trump Tower.

Couple that with all of the anonymous leaks that the Don warned his fans to ignore (even though he is a master of the "a lot of people are saying...." crap.) and it shows a campaign in chaos.

There are people like KellyAnne Conway who do what she does for a living. It doesn't matter the candidate, it's just a gig. And she does it well. Hell, she was working against Trump until her guy lost and she needed a new job. I'm definitely not saying its her, but people who campaign for a living? - Don't want to be held responsible for their last guy losing. Hence, all the leaks about how Trump ignored debate prep, blew off advice, went off message, he's uncontrollable, etc.

The fact that the campaign is seemingly/arguably collapsing from within says quite a lot. This isn't some disillusioned college staffer leaking that Trump is mean to his staff or is a bad tipper or whatever, It had to take somebody pretty high up in Trump's circle to even get their hands on those tax documents.

Given Trump's ever-present and oft-displayed proclivity for suing people, you can bet there are a lot of ducked heads and pursed sphincters at Trump HQ today.

The story within the story here is getting some attention among those that are savvy enough to recognize it.

The Tax documents that sparked the NYT story were sent anonymously to the NYT reporter. No shock there.

- But the fascinating (and potentially telling) aspect of this is that the envenlope that contained said documents?

- Came from the Trump Tower.

Couple that with all of the anonymous leaks that the Don warned his fans to ignore (even though he is a master of the "a lot of people are saying...." crap.) and it shows a campaign in chaos.

There are people like KellyAnne Conway who do what she does for a living. It doesn't matter the candidate, it's just a gig. And she does it well. Hell, she was working against Trump until her guy lost and she needed a new job. I'm definitely not saying its her, but people who campaign for a living? - Don't want to be held responsible for their last guy losing. Hence, all the leaks about how Trump ignored debate prep, blew off advice, went off message, he's uncontrollable, etc.

The fact that the campaign is seemingly/arguably collapsing from within says quite a lot. This isn't some disillusioned college staffer leaking that Trump is mean to his staff or is a bad tipper or whatever, It had to take somebody pretty high up in Trump's circle to even get their hands on those tax documents.

Given Trump's ever-present and oft-displayed proclivity for suing people, you can bet there are a lot of ducked heads and pursed sphincters at Trump HQ today.

Could be that the Donald is trying to figure out a way to get kicked out of this thing. :dunno:

Sure..just like her. But he is the one tweeting about the rigged system, not her.

The rest is the usual deflecting crap.

Deflect? You mean like the whining about Hillary any time Trump is criticized?

Except when its drobeski and jtb and reality...if they say someone is wrong, always take the opposite.