Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Hillary throws down the gauntlet. Trump attack ad

I don't think so...there are plenty of people like taintastic who admittedly don't follow news or care about issues, just want Trump to win to fock shiat up

Similar to Obama, Trump is indeed an anti-establishment candidate. The right was shocked 8 years ago, thinking that only idiots and minorities would vote for Obama. Now the shoe is on the other foot and the left is making the same mistakes the right did.

Trump is an up front a-hole, plain as day. Hillary puts on an act for the public, but everyone knows she's rotten to the core, and just as unhinged. . People hate to be deceived.

Trump is an up front a-hole, plain as day. Hillary puts on an act for the public, but everyone knows she's rotten to the core, and just as unhinged. . People hate to be deceived.

I think this might be what is it for me.

Sure, he's a focking , it's not like I have never been called a fat ass ugly girl before. The ad is really good and hits home for some, however...it's not the president that sets what is attractive; it the media. It's the fashion industry...it's the sex that sells the magazines, etc. Obama could say the SAME things about women, who really knows.

However, she's a liar. I don't trust her at all.

Sure, he's a focking ######, it's not like I have never been called a fat ass ugly girl before. The ad is really good and hits home for some, however...it's not the president that sets what is attractive; it the media. It's the fashion industry...it's the sex that sells the magazines, etc. Obama could say the SAME things about women, who really knows.

What do people think JFK was saying about women? And if Bill actually ever hung out with guys (he never seems to), I can only imagine what came out of that perverts mouth. Cigars in a woman's ha nanooo nanooo? Never crossed my mind. But he was good enough to be President 2x. George Bush and Jimmy Carter were choir boys. Worked out great

Similar to Obama, Trump is indeed an anti-establishment candidate. The right was shocked 8 years ago, thinking that only idiots and minorities would vote for Obama. Now the shoe is on the other foot and the left is making the same mistakes the right did.

Er, a senator, state legislator and constitutional scholar and the Drumpf are sort of apples and oranges.

We have ALL made comments like these throughout our lives. Amazing how stupid this country has become when we're all guilty but still judge.

Yes, but you don't KEEP saying them whilst running for focking president right? That's the difference here.

The people that treated us to the Lewinsky scandal and stained dresses and cigars in a snatch now want to ask for a level of decorum. Too funny. He called Rosie fat. That was bad, but we had to explain to kids why the President was impeached because he lied while being questioned about his previous skank excursions while under oath. Maybe if Trump had his friends give Miss Universe 850k like The Clintons gave Paula Jones we woukd have been spared her commentary.

With that said, I think that if she wins, it's because she's bought her way there. She paid off the committee, she paid off Bernie, and who knows, she's probably paying off Trump to lose.

With all due, that's just focking stupid. If there were an even half-palatable R candidate out there, she could spend a billion dollars and still lose.

NOBODY paid Trump to say the stupid shiit that has has said continuously. Hell, he has changed position on 20 major topics 142

times at last count. You think HRC paid him to say she founded ISIS? That he knows more about ISIS than "the generals" ? The GOP leadership has jerked his dog collar so hard, his neck should be broken. Hell, you can tell they jerked it hard again just this weekend regarding Trump bringing up stupid, baseless shiit like "Hillary cheated on Bill". You know that, because he's backed off it 180 degrees and he gets this tone in his voice like a punished child.

I completely understand not liking HRC, but if she wins, it won't be for any stupid shiit like she "paid off" anyone, it'll be because the idiot Tea Partiers chose this Feckless Carny Barker over more than a dozen other alternatives. - To their own demise.

Been playing in PA for a couple weeks. Very good add, effective too. There are more to see. PA has been overrun with Hillary attack adds for close to a month. I've seen 1 maybe 2 Trump adds and they are not attack adds.

pathetic attack ad

it's well done for a cheap shot

Seriously, the Left has no right ever to pretend they have morals.

With all due, that's just focking stupid. If there were an even half-palatable R candidate out there, she could spend a billion dollars and still lose.

NOBODY paid Trump to say the stupid shiit that has has said continuously. Hell, he has changed position on 20 major topics 142

times at last count. You think HRC paid him to say she founded ISIS? That he knows more about ISIS than "the generals" ? The GOP leadership has jerked his dog collar so hard, his neck should be broken. Hell, you can tell they jerked it hard again just this weekend regarding Trump bringing up stupid, baseless shiit like "Hillary cheated on Bill". You know that, because he's backed off it 180 degrees and he gets this tone in his voice like a punished child.

I completely understand not liking HRC, but if she wins, it won't be for any stupid shiit like she "paid off" anyone, it'll be because the idiot Tea Partiers chose this Feckless Carny Barker over more than a dozen other alternatives. - To their own demise.

:Oliver Stone: Bill paid Trump to run! It is the only way she could win! :Oliver Stone:

Been playing in PA for a couple weeks. Very good add, effective too. There are more to see. PA has been overrun with Hillary attack adds for close to a month. I've seen 1 maybe 2 Trump adds and they are not attack adds.

It would be funny if Trump would run a spot with a little girl watching two people go at it and a women dressed like Hillary coming up and saying: "Come on sweetheart daddy will be done with her in a minute. Come help me work on his campaign posters."

Is this the president we want for our daughters?

He isn't going to win might as well make it funny.

Bottom line for Trump is: are there enough poorly educated, middle-aged white men, low-information nihilists and assorted other dimwits who think that "political correctness" is the crucial issue this election to deliver a victory?

This guy gets it. Plus a few strict one-party and single issue voters (abortion, for example).

couldn't be that they just hate hillary?

Most of them have been with Trump over the rest in the primaries...i dont think that was just about hating Hillary.

it's well done for a cheap shot

Seriously, the Left has no right ever to pretend they have morals.

We all know your leanings, and you're certainly entitled to them, but I don't think you actually know what an "attack ad" is. - Or maybe I don't.

Because I don't see how using someone's own recorded words that reflect that person's true thoughts on whatever subject they are referring can be defined as an attack ad. If so, every time a candidate did his or her own ad and spoke their own words about a subject - they'd be taking an "attack ad" out on themselves by your definition.

I think of an "attack ad" as more of a baseless ad hominem attack.

Like "Bill Smith hates children!" or "Hillary cheated on her Husband!"

To me, that's been one of the more remarkable things about this campaign; HRC's team, in most of her advertising, simply shows the public what's already in public domain - Trump's own words coming from his own mouth.

I mean (for one of many examples), how do you possibly take "I know more than ISIS than the, than the Generals! Believe me, believe me." out of context? :doh:

Not so much throwing down the gauntlet as much as gathering all the rope he has left to hang himself.

Exactly.

Hoisted on his own retard.

It would be funny if Trump would run a spot with a little girl watching two people go at it and a women dressed like Hillary coming up and saying: "Come on sweetheart daddy will be done with her in a minute. Come help me work on his campaign posters."

Is this the president we want for our daughters?

He isn't going to win might as well make it funny.

There's still time...

We have ALL made comments like these throughout our lives. Amazing how stupid this country has become when we're all guilty but still judge.

People call people 'N's', 'Wetbacks' and 'Chinks' every day too - why judge? Trump should just follow suit, since we're not judging and all.

People call people 'N's', 'Wetbacks' and 'Chinks' every day too - why judge? Trump should just follow suit, since we're not judging and all.

No doubt. Some people even blame the U.S. for the terrorist attacks on our nation, even 9/11.

No doubt. Some people even blame the U.S. for the terrorist attacks on our nation, even 9/11.

You've still not got that rubber band quite there, keep stretching.

You've still not got that rubber band quite there, keep stretching.

? I'm just saying, some people think that way, believe it or not.

? I'm just saying, some people think that way, believe it or not.

There is zero correlation between judging people for being a verbal bigot and believing the US failed this nation in allowing 9/11 to happen. Not sure even you're rubber band will reach that far.

There is zero correlation between judging people for being a verbal bigot and believing the US failed this nation in allowing 9/11 to happen. Not sure even you're rubber band will reach that far.

No, there are people that think the U.S. Is 95% responsible for causing 9-11. Of course the government was negligent in letting it happen. That's different than causing it. Totally different.

No, there are people that think the U.S. Is 95% responsible for causing 9-11. Of course the government was negligent in letting it happen. That's different than causing it. Totally different.

You're sinking in quicksand, talking about 9/11 in a thread about bigotry and political adds. You better take a break for a bit.

You're sinking in the quicksand, talking about 9/11 ain a thread about bigotry and political adds. You better take a break for a bit.

I can see why you would want the subject changed. No problem.

You're sinking in quicksand, talking about 9/11 in a thread about bigotry and political adds. You better take a break for a bit.

Seriously, I'm only seeing what you quote of HT, but for the life of me, I can't see what his correlation to this thread is.

I can see why you would want the subject changed. No problem.

I can see why you diverted the topic at hand - I would too if that's all I had.. Want to discuss 9/11? Gladly, me too you there. But doing it here, makes you look like you're grasping at straws.

Seriously, I'm only seeing what you quote of HT, but for the life of me, I can't see what his correlation to this thread is.

My guess...some obsession from another thread and likely another poster even.

Typical RP behavior

Thats because one of your fellow lib-bots made the disgusting claim that the U.S. Is responsible for 9/11, so you brushed over it. Or you were sleeping one off in the basement

Those are racists comments. I was referring to his sexist comments. Commenting on how fat a woman or man is a different story in today's society. But it looks like it wont be long until the PC police come in and arrest us for saying "I fawked a fatty" .

Hypocrisy? Only if any of us were running for office.

I think it fits anyway.

One could argue that a prez candidate should be held to a higher standard than your avg geek, but I say you're either appalled by that type of language or you're not.

Most of us don't publicly lambast people like he does, but we never hesitate to do it here anonymously.

Sure, he's a focking ######, it's not like I have never been called a fat ass ugly girl before. The ad is really good and hits home for some, however...it's not the president that sets what is attractive; it the media. It's the fashion industry...it's the sex that sells the magazines, etc. Obama could say the SAME things about women, who really knows.

This is what I don't get, empirically, DT lies about 4 times as much as HRC, yet it's HRC that is the one that people have trust issues with. This makes no sense to me at all, not even a little bit.

This is what I don't get, empirically, DT lies about 4 times as much as HRC, yet it's HRC that is the one that people have trust issues with. This makes no sense to me at all, not even a little bit.

People expect businessmen to lie. It's how they grow an empire. They ignore it.

People expect politicians to lie, but cannot stand it when it's proven to be a lie and resent she/he that does it to them.

People expect businessmen to lie. It's how they grow an empire. They ignore it.

People expect politicians to lie, but cannot stand it when it's proven to be a lie and resent she/he that does it to them.

That doesn't really wash with me, they are both running for the same job, for me they are both going to be held to the same standards.

• Like 1

Are any of then running for president this year?

Are any of then running for president this year?

*cough*Stein*cough*

*cough*Stein*cough*

I am definitely not voting for her either.

That doesn't really wash with me, they are both running for the same job, for me they are both going to be held to the same standards.

With two entirely different resumes and the entirely SAME argument from their supporters.

People view Clinton as a career politician. So those that dislike/distrust her say, "You've lied here, here, and here. See?"

Those that trust her don't say much about the lies and instead attack Trump for his rhetoric.

People view Trump as a perennial businessman. Those that dislike/distrust him point to his rhetoric and say "You've been an a$$hole here, here, and here. See?"

Those that trust him don't say much about his rhetoric and instead attack Clinton for her lies.

that's because you're a lemming.

HTH