Sign in to follow this  
intomwetrust

Corey Coleman

Drafted him in one league, had to drop with no stash room carrying Bell, trying to get back.

In other league, didn't draft but have successfully picked up after Gordon drop.

Yup, dropped him but picked back up after Gordons flap. Gonna be a second half of the season monster.

anything negative on him.. i grabbed him and am needy for a wr, i had Gordon.. and Sharpe, Funchess...

I would like to stash him because his owner dropped him this week, but I don't know who I would cut.

Would drop Sproles .

Looks like you own him in a standard league , so I would drop him for Coleman.

Would drop Sproles .

I'm starting Sproles this week. I could drop him if Coleman is definitely playing in Denver, but I have much more confidence in Sproles v. Detroit than I do Coleman v. Denver.

So, do you feel Coleman is just as good this week, or do you just feel Coleman long run is more important for me?

I'm starting Sproles this week. I could drop him if Coleman is definitely playing in Denver, but I have much more confidence in Sproles v. Detroit than I do Coleman v. Denver.

So, do you feel Coleman is just as good this week, or do you just feel Coleman long run is more important for me?

Corey Coleman ... BTw do we know he will be back week 7 ?

Corey Coleman ... BTw do we know he will be back week 7 ?

Right, he's saying he needs an RB this week, and would drop sproles for C. Coleman if T. Coleman were def playing this week :)

• Like 1

I know T Coleman will be on a limited work load this week , but if he is used it might be near the goal line.

Sproles just doesn't do much for me in a standard league.

Plus the Eagles have Mathews back and two other young Rb.

C Coleman to me as more value over Sproles.

Plus you have Washington with the Raiders I would slot him in.

Well, I put the claim in for C. Coleman and used my kicker, Bailey as the one I will drop, since he is injured. I will figure it out before Sunday game time.

Would drop Sproles .

Is Coleman going to have anyone to throw him the ball when he gets back? I was also considering picking him up and stashing him. Of the WRs I have that I'd consider dropping for him, the only one that makes sense to me is T Sharpe. The Titan's passing game is horrible. I was high on Sharpe going into the season, but souring quickly.

Other than Sharpe, I have M Floyd, K Benjamin, W Fuller, & S Smith (lost K Allen week 1 :( ).

i lost woodhead and allen weeks 1 + 2

:(

Is Coleman going to have anyone to throw him the ball when he gets back? I was also considering picking him up and stashing him. Of the WRs I have that I'd consider dropping for him, the only one that makes sense to me is T Sharpe. The Titan's passing game is horrible. I was high on Sharpe going into the season, but souring quickly.

Other than Sharpe, I have M Floyd, K Benjamin, W Fuller, & S Smith (lost K Allen week 1 :( ).

Mccown should be back around week 8.

Kessler is surprisingly competent.

Pryor seems to be putting up some good numbers with him under center. Coleman might surprise.

This Browns offensive line has been pretty darn good.

Kessler is surprisingly competent.

Pryor seems to be putting up some good numbers with him under center. Coleman might surprise.

This Browns offensive line has been pretty darn good.

Pryor has the ability to make YAC too, so he doesn't need the QB to launch him the ball 40 yards downfield.

I just picked up Corey Coleman. Hoping for a week 8 return. Haven't seen any new info on his status anywhere for weeks. Anyone see or hear any new news on when he may return?

Who do you guys think is a better pick up Corey Coleman or Breshad Perriman?

Bre-who whatsit now? Coleman easy.

What type of production do you expect from C. Coleman when he returns? Decent wr3? For some reason I know nothing about him other than he was a first rd pick and got hurt. I've seen people throw around the term " this years ODB". With a 3rd string QB that seems a little generous, but what do I know?

I may take a shot on him. if alshon has another bad week (and he will) then i'm going to try and give up him and crowell for doug martin and coleman.

• Like 1

I may take a shot on him. if alshon has another bad week (and he will) then i'm going to try and give up him and crowell for doug martin and coleman.

You're insane. Is there something wrong with Jeffrey that I'm unaware of? Or Crowell? Why would you give up either of them for 2 injured players this early in the game?

I have tried to package him in my keeper league for some qbs and other players. Every response I get is basically saying Go fvck yourself, I don't want a receiver who isn't playing right now. I thought he would have more value since he can be kept for a minimum.

You're insane. Is there something wrong with Jeffrey that I'm unaware of? Or Crowell? Why would you give up either of them for 2 injured players this early in the game?

I'm just bitter about alshon. I think any alshon owner is bitter right now. He's having to do what he does on a limited number of targets, then hoyer goes on to say he isn't going to "force him the ball." The guy was wide open more than once last game and he still didn't throw him the ball. I really wouldn't sell him for coleman, but he's getting frustrating. Some of his route running did look rather lazy last game as well, which makes me think he's getting pretty apathetic about it all too. I don't know if he's just having some lingering soft tissue injuries or what.

Crowell on the other hand I would probably trade for just about anything. He's done nothing but make me happy every week (outside of last week, which i expected) and I hate him. now that's insanity.

I don't like the thought of owning two Browns receivers with their quarterback. So, I may have to cut one of them in order to pick up a third TE. I forgot to play Hunter Henry this week so if Reed doesn't play, I may have to cut Pryor or possibly Coleman. Of course, I could cut Devonte Booker, who I was hoping to stash away for the playoffs.

What type of production do you expect from C. Coleman when he returns? Decent wr3? For some reason I know nothing about him other than he was a first rd pick and got hurt. I've seen people throw around the term " this years ODB". With a 3rd string QB that seems a little generous, but what do I know?

Think Josh Gordon - 2013. OK, maybe Josh Gordon in 2012 would be a better comparison, but I'd take that too.

Got him stashed in my deep keeper league. Also have Pryor, lol at 2 Browns receivers as my flyers this year!

My advice, which you may take or leave, is to stash Coleman wherever he is available in all formats.

The kid has skillz and explosive potential everytime he touches the ball, and will be their WR1 for the rest of the season.....which translates into a WR2 for us FF players.

I have him stashed in both my leagues. I don't like having both Coleman and Pryor so I may end up dropping Pryor when he returns for someone like Booker or LGreen.

lost Coleman and Moncreif the same week, decided to just wait it out. It's been painful carrying dead weight.

I haven't heard much - is he ready to return any time soon? Broken hand for a receiver is pretty serious - what week are they expecting him back?

Well, it looks like I am about to get Coleman back, which means I will have two Browns WR. I wish they had a qb who could sling it accurately. I would even settle for Josh Mccown.......