Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

***The Walking Dead Season 7 Thread***

In the last 12 hours I've seen front page stories

on how TWD is hemorrhaging viewers on both

CNN and USAToday.

Still has a crapload of viewers, but basically,

it seems the upshot is, there's a plethora of shows

out there that portray dystopian societies now.

Just overload - even if most of the other stories came along

AFTER TWD.

Add that to the new Great Amurica, and people are just siick of it.

That, and all the manipulative storylines.

Mid-season finale better kick ass - without yet another maddening,

manipulative cliff-hanger.

Thing is, stories like this tend to become self-fulfilling prophesies.

CNN? Still?

I don't see why some guys here hate him and are tired of him already. I think he's hilarious. Best villain so far IMO.

Oh I completely agree......just feel like we've seen the same show all season. Negan creepily overbearing fake niceness.....scaring everyone.....think we got it.

I don't see why some guys here hate him and are tired of him already. I think he's hilarious. Best villain so far IMO.

Thanks Doc

Oh I completely agree......just feel like we've seen the same show all season. Negan creepily overbearing fake niceness.....scaring everyone.....think we got it.

I suppose. But I'm liking it. I have no clue what the guy is gonna do next. He is fickle. Will he kill someone? Burn their face? Make them sing a song? Who knows.

Isn't that every character ever? They take on their own personality. It's how everyone in the world is. People would complain if he acted out of character.

Hi, love the show and hate it. Ep by ep. You have to be honest this is one of the slowest runs. I'm personally tired of Rick. He is so weak. "Let's go into battle,give up and cry".

I'm surprised I actually liked all replies here. Both positive and negative all were more..refined, if that's possible here.

I liked ep 1 ofc and glad Glenn is gone. Everyone knows what's coming.. a war with three factions (?) joing to do Neegan in. Neegan to me,is funny (-the first ep). I'm tired of Carl, I want more of kickass Mechonne! Rick can die pls..if i see him teary one more time..I'll..do nothing but complain.

The geek club did a fair job in the assessment of things though i did fly-read the comments. Edjr - for one time in 10 yrs , I agree..

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 100,014 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:30 AM

"utterly ridiculous how easy it would have been to kill Negan any number of times."

Hope they show who is killed this weekend who dies next..but not as amped as usual,because I'm expecting a a hanger for nest..mid /season/next season..or w/e it is now these times..

Hope you all enjoy it with a friend or someone who spots things you may not. *I missed the song thing", really,but it was catchy.. I miss a lot and watch the show 2-3 times before i get it all.

Glad the geeks like it,kinda. - Hi to strike and others I missed

Rumor has it there's going to be some killings this week. Mid season finale.

I suppose. But I'm liking it. I have no clue what the guy is gonna do next. He is fickle. Will he kill someone? Burn their face? Make them sing a song? Who knows.

Yes the iron to the face was a nice touch.

Yes the iron to the face was a nice touch.

I guess (or missed) that's what happened to what's his name ? Blond dude.

Yep. For running away with Negans wife (the blonde guys sister)

yah last episode confirmed it, and prior episodes hes talked about meeting the Iron

totally bored with the season though, just want them to wrap it up.

too many meaningless episodes, even the Daryl one was down right boring, some bayside lesbian fest, some kingdom of nothing happening, some entire episode about some chick nobody even could remember if she was still alive.

now the boring sub plot of Spencer and his uselessness

Then next question is - Who do you think dies next?

Main character?

*I totally forgot about Carol and the kingdom angle..thats how slow/sucky this season is

Blonde guy ran away with his own sister ? WTF

Then next question is - Who do you think dies next?

Main character?

*I totally forgot about Carol and the kingdom angle..thats how slow/sucky this season is

Spencer will be the only one to die in midseason finale

He ran away with his sister and his wife. His sister didn't want to marry Negan. So those three ran away. They then returned and blonde guys wife said she would marry Negan instead of his sister.

She is his wife or girlfriend, not his sister. Her sister was with them also.

She was the blonde dudes wife originally. He had to give her to Negan so that they could both live.

She is his wife or girlfriend, not his sister. Her sister was with them also.

It's his sister that was set to marry Negan but his wife said she would do it in her place. His sister needed medicine (she was diabetic I believe so she needed insulin) Negan offered it in exchange for her to marry him. Dwight stole the supplies while him, his wife, and his sister escaped. But they came back

She was the blonde dudes wife originally. He had to give her to Negan so that they could both live.

Dwight is his name. And the woman who is married to Negan now was his wife. However, it was Dwights sister Tina who was set to marry Negan. Not Dwight's wife

I think they force it too much with the villains. The first 2 1/2 seasons of this show were amazing. Then the governor ruined it, nearly unwatchable. But I slogged through because everybody said once you get past the governor it gets good again.

Now its bogged down again in season 6 with this colony of losers and Rick teaching them to be heartless killers. Whatever, I think I'm done. They had something in the beginning with the intense zombie stuff, always on the run, edge of death all the time. It was like watching a Romero flick in every episode. But I guess that would only work for a couple seasons. Probably should have stopped after 2 anyway.

Dwight is his name. And the woman who is married to Negan now was his wife. However, it was Dwights sister Tina who was set to marry Negan. Not Dwight's wife

I know. He is married to who used to be Dwight's wife.

So , no big battle this weekend. Spencer dies is a pity cause I don't like Rick and Spence is the only one to call him out.

That said RHR, think you are correct.

You're'all making me more interesting by the moment,ty. Love the thoughts.

So , no big battle this weekend. Spencer dies is a pity cause I don't like Rick and Spence is the only one to call him out.

That said RHR, think you are correct.

You're'all making me more interesting by the moment,ty. Love the thoughts.

I mean he does call him out, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a bltch. He said he thought he could lead better than Rick.

I think anyone can lead better than Rick. I'd like Carol or Daryl to lead.

Carol tried to give up killing. No one can lead better imo. The weight of everything is pretty enormous. Almost having to chop of your son's arm is a pretty big mind fvck, especially after what they witnessed that night.

By the looks of the trailer for this mid season finale someone might be getting it, and by it, I mean Lucille.

If you pause it at the end, you can see Negan walking away and he has blood on his shirt, neck and face. Plus, he has Lucille with him as he throws it up over his shoulders. It cuts to Rick for a split second and if you pause that too, it looks like Rick is crying. So hopefully all of that means someone is going to die.

I really do not want a cliffhanger like that again. Cliffhanger, knock yourself out, but do not make us wait to learn of a death again. Do not really care who gets taken out either as long is it is not Carl. I have not really cared much about him this whole show, but he has grown on me or something and is getting cooler somehow. I like the dialog with him and Negan too.

I would not mind seeing him take out Morgan. Dude has been pissing me off since day one since he showed up. Wish Carol or Rick or someone would have killed him by now. Fock that guy.

By the looks of the trailer for this mid season finale someone might be getting it, and by it, I mean Lucille.

If you pause it at the end, you can see Negan walking away and he has blood on his shirt, neck and face. Plus, he has Lucille with him as he throws it up over his shoulders. It cuts to Rick for a split second and if you pause that too, it looks like Rick is crying. So hopefully all of that means someone is going to die.

I really do not want a cliffhanger like that again. Cliffhanger, knock yourself out, but do not make us wait to learn of a death again. Do not really care who gets taken out either as long is it is not Carl. I have not really cared much about him this whole show, but he has grown on me or something and is getting cooler somehow. I like the dialog with him and Negan too.

I would not mind seeing him take out Morgan. Dude has been pissing me off since day one since he showed up. Wish Carol or Rick or someone would have killed him by now. Fock that guy.

Is Rick really crying again? Man haven't we seen enough of that?

Carol tried to give up killing. No one can lead better imo. The weight of everything is pretty enormous. Almost having to chop of your son's arm is a pretty big mind fvck, especially after what they witnessed that night.

Good point on that. I just wish he showed more strength. I think we are going to get a a cliff hanger/ nobody knows who gets killed and Rick cry. ..Unfortunately.. I hope I'm so wrong.

I think Negan focking around with Judith is gonna push Rick over the edge. He was content as long as Judith was safe. Now that Negan knows about her and tries to use her To threaten him he will go back to the old, badass Rick

I think Negan focking around with Judith is gonna push Rick over the edge. He was content as long as Judith was safe. Now that Negan knows about her and tries to use her To threaten him he will go back to the old, badass Rick

Also a good overlooked point. That was creepy him talking to Judith. Rick need to go badass

Also a good overlooked point. That was creepy him talking to Judith. Rick need to go badass

Yep.

On a different note, you must like watching soap operas

Yep.

On a different note, you must like watching soap operas

They could make this surprisingly incredible or very flat. I'm hoping for the most dynamic. On a different note, we share a single message, then write one to the many hoping everyone connects some part to their lives and breathes. :)

Several things I've been wondering with the show.

So remember that episode where the dead were locked in a building and were weak from not feeding? How the fock are there still a sh!tload of Walkers everywhere? I know when people die or get killed (without a headshot) they comeback but there shouldn't be that many. Did they ever explain how everyone is infected with the virus?

Wouldn't maggots make short work of the dead flesh? Eventually the corpses blob away to nothing.

Back to the present............getting very tired of the show's senseless episodes. I know the writers have to appeal to the lady fans, but it's about time they showed what it would really be like for women in the aftermath of armageddon with Negan's harem. Being a chick in the afterworld would NOT be Champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Several things I've been wondering with the show.

So remember that episode where the dead were locked in a building and were weak from not feeding? How the fock are there still a sh!tload of Walkers everywhere? I know when people die or get killed (without a headshot) they comeback but there shouldn't be that many. Did they ever explain how everyone is infected with the virus?

Wouldn't maggots make short work of the dead flesh? Eventually the corpses blob away to nothing.

Back to the present............getting very tired of the show's senseless episodes. I know the writers have to appeal to the lady fans, but it's about time they showed what it would really be like for women in the aftermath of armageddon with Negan's harem. Being a chick in the afterworld would NOT be Champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

In the graphic novels there was a lot more rapeage going on. Can't really do that on cable non premium channels

In the graphic novels there was a lot more rapeage going on. Can't really do that on cable non premium channels

Last episode was creepy enough.

I cometely agree thay negan has already gotten stale. Still a much better villain than the governor who was basically just a nerdy tool with a little one street town.

I don't think that it's fair to kill the show for thr times rick and carl have had a shot at killing negan. I mean it may be true that his followers are there out of fear but they also probably realize they're getting the best of the best in this world through his pillaging othe settlements and at he very least an initial reaction to carl killing negan wuld be turning and killing carl even if negans people then realize they are better off without him.

Ratings are down because Rick has been a sniveling whiny puss all season. Fans want hardcore Rick to avenge the deaths of Glenn and Abe

Spencer gets the bat after.proposing to Negan to kill Rick and let me take over Alexandria.