Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

***The Walking Dead Season 7 Thread***

I think what some of you guys are missing is this archetype isn't the same ol' TWD storyline.

This is much more cerebral. Negan laid down such an utter mindfock on Rick, that it's not about whether or not Rick has the ability to kill him, but the will. That continued with Negan giving him the bat to walk around with all episode long.

Now, you may or may not like it, I may or may not like it, but I understand what they're trying to do. We can't have yet another round and round of paradise found, paradise lost, bad guy wins, hopeless situation, bad guy dies.

I mean, think about it - we had the same kind of complaints about Sopranos (for instance). "God, that episode! And all the TALKING!"

It's just the way these kind of shows work.

Im really not a fan of the different show every week format. So basically in 3 weeks we will see Rick and cre again after this weeks maggie/hilltop and next weeks Carol/kingdom episode. Lame. Game of thrones does the multiple storylines right, we get a piece of each every episode.

Good grief. Another complete filler episode. They hardly even show any of the main cast anymore. I honestly don't give a fock about Gregory. Or Jesus. Or Sasha. Stick with what got you here, which is Rick, Daryl, Michonne, etc. I realize they're trying to stick with the comic book storyline but it's too much sh1t to follow.

And next week doesn't look much better. The episode looks like it's focused on Heath and Tara and ANOTHER group of survivors. Maybe they're just building it up so all these groups are gonna join forces eventually and end up at war with Negan and the Saviours. But it's hard to keep interest right now.

Im really not a fan of the different show every week format. So basically in 3 weeks we will see Rick and cre again after this weeks maggie/hilltop and next weeks Carol/kingdom episode. Lame. Game of thrones does the multiple storylines right, we get a piece of each every episode.

actually game of thrones leaves out multiple story lines each week and sometimes for weeks at a time.

i've avoided this thread because I assumed there would be a lot of Jeffery Dean Morgan diick sucking going on.

his acting quickly went from pretty good, best on the show (not saying much) to over the top

no, I dont read the comics, err graphic novels... but the show is losing me a bit as its now too tied up various survivor groups and feels like the zombie aspect is just background noise. When is the last time someone turned or died from a walker?

i dont mind a little bit of the 'this group vs that group' stuff and having a human villain like back with the governor but not when it completely overtakes the survival from zombies aspect to the show.

Rick making out with the jungle bunny was gross.

:reported:

Racist.

I agree the storyline has been pretty blah.....just hoping Carl is finally executed if for no other reason than continuing to wear that stupid hat.

.just hoping Carl is finally executed if for no other reason than continuing to wear that stupid hat.

Between the hat and that terrible long hair its annoying anytime he is on screen.

Between the hat and that terrible long hair its annoying anytime he is on screen.

Word!! Like Don Rickles would say "go get yourself a haircut".

i hate to rag so much on a show that I like and entertains me but there are just too many loopholes in the damn writing. I know every show has them and I don't know if this is an issue with the dude who write the books or the show creators or what but it feels like TWD is just non stop "convenience writing" where they just stick ###### in conveniently to take the show in the direction they want versus thinking ahead in any capacity.

I' mentioned some of this in previous threads but....

1. rick, herschel and their gangs spend all winter living like animals going from house to house scrounging for food before they find the prison, which isn't that far away from Herschels farm. Woodbury and the governor are less than a days walk from the prison and yet in all that time between the farm and prison, the group never found woodbury or found anyone from woodbury out scouting?

2. possibly the most ridiculous convenience writing to date was the magical terminus signs that were all over every railroad leading to terminus. Somehow, in all the time the group had built up the prison, were growing crops and breeding livestock and going out on scavenging runs... no one ever saw train tracks and a sign for terminus? But very conveniently when the prison is lost and the group is splintered up, they ALL find the train tracks with signs for terminus (rick, carl and michonne take a little longer... i'll get to that) ????? Michonne was going out every day trying to track the governor. Never found signs for Terminus? :rolleyes:

3. Rick, Carl and Michonne take a little longer getting to terminus signs because they end up in a really nice neighborhood with nearly untouched houses and supplies.... which the group never found while at the prison despite scouting and scavenging nearly every location, so they say.

Now, we have 4 groups of survivors who are presumably within short driving distance of each other. You mean to tell me that gay Aaron never found the Hilltop or ran into Jesus while he was out looking for people the way he finds Rick and pals? Even though the Hilltop is within walking distance from Alexandria?..... and the people of Alexandria NEVER ran into Saviors even though they are seemingly ALL over the place? I can maybe buy the Kingdom not being noticed because they seem to stick to themselves and play by the rules but the Saviors know to block off every road from Alexandria to Hilltop... they never found Alexandria until Rick and pals showed up? The head lady's son was leading runs so its not like they were all holed up behind the walls all the time.

And why do they dig an empty maggie grave? Don't the saviors know that at the end of season 6, the group is trying to get to the hilltop because of Maggie? Negan, who is this very smart, very detail oriented villain is really going to buy an empty grave and not realize she is holed up at the Hilltop? not realize Sasha is gone too? And why would any of that even matter? Its already established he doesnt like to kill women, its already known that Rick and company killed his men at the outpost.... why would he care that maggie is getting medical help, so long as he gets what he wants from Alexandria?

/rant

Word!! Like Don Rickles would say "go get yourself a haircut".

Remember the last time he got a haircut on the show???

That's right, his mom is the last person to cut his hair. Something about that is probably why he has not cut his hair.

:cheers:

Don't ride with Carl if he wants to go throw darts.

That scene was no mistake. I assume that Carl eventually gets a point blank shot and misses to the left.

Remember the last time he got a haircut on the show???

That's right, his mom is the last person to cut his hair. Something about that is probably why he has not cut his hair.

:cheers:

Well Michone is about to be his step mother can't she wack off a hunk with her sword?

• Like 1

Good grief. Another complete filler episode. They hardly even show any of the main cast anymore. I honestly don't give a fock about Gregory. Or Jesus. Or Sasha. Stick with what got you here, which is Rick, Daryl, Michonne, etc. I realize they're trying to stick with the comic book storyline but it's too much sh1t to follow.

Blasphemy. Sasha looks like Harley Dean to me. :wub:

How people have died or put their own lives at risk when one of these dumba$$es leave a safe place to go off by themselves? That little teen girl keeps doing it, Carol did it a couple times...........FFS just let them leave.

How cool was it for Carl to not only find a decent pair of roller skates that just happened to fit, but a second working pair in good condition that just happened to fit his girl. This kid is pretty lucky.

Anything think they might kill off Carl??

Saw last week his dad say something about the 7 year contract was done and then saw where Chandler Riggs(Carl on the show) was accepted at Auburn. Surly he not dumb enough to leave the show for college....

Good thing they left the back of that truck with the high-dollar scotch open. :thumbsup:

It's a show about Zombies. :unsure:

You gotta let it go parrot. I get it, sometimes I roll my eyes too, but if you can let it go you'd prolly get more enjoyment.

When this happened my 14 year old said Jesus Christ can we go back to killing zombies. :mad:

He's kinda got that Farrah Fawcett thing ging on.

Hmm, go to useless college and get a middleing desk job for 70k or be on the most popular TV show and a celebrity? Tough call. Riggs will not quit to go to freaking school. That's like ripping up a dollar because you like how two quarters feel in your pocket instead.

How cool was it for Carl to not only find a decent pair of roller skates that just happened to fit, but a second working pair in good condition that just happened to fit his girl. This kid is pretty lucky.

Anything think they might kill off Carl??

Saw last week his dad say something about the 7 year contract was done and then saw where Chandler Riggs(Carl on the show) was accepted at Auburn. Surly he not dumb enough to leave the show for college....

Haha..I thought the same thing when it was playing...they just happened to find skates that fit?

• Like 1

Hmm, go to useless college and get a middleing desk job for 70k or be on the most popular TV show and a celebrity? Tough call. Riggs will not quit to go to freaking school. That's like ripping up a dollar because you like how two quarters feel in your pocket instead.

Jonathan Taylor Thomas

moon landing.......5 posts above this one. :banana:

But you didn't leave a link.

:wave:

I'm guessing the second half will be a hell of a lot more exciting after they set up all the storylines. The show is kinda trudging in the mud currently. I don't have high expectations for tomorrow at all.

But you didn't leave a link.

:wave:

That is because I figured it out and did not need the huff post to tell me. Guess those motherfockers read my post. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

WOW. Just when I thought this show could not get any worse, they find a way. WTF are they thinking??

On a side note, this was pretty awesome Easter egg/tribute or whatever you want to call it. See who can figure out the significance to this???

Hint: It is a tribute to one of the baddest motherfockers to EVER grace our TV screens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6Pvnf_ThE

Anybody else catch the linkage between A village of entirely women And the fact That Their diet primarily consists of eating fish?

WOW. Just when I thought this show could not get any worse, they find a way. WTF are they thinking??

On a side note, this was pretty awesome Easter egg/tribute or whatever you want to call it. See who can figure out the significance to this???

Hint: It is a tribute to one of the baddest motherfockers to EVER grace our TV screens.

Omar? The wire?

Tara does have some MONSTER tittays

LOL. Watching her run was about the best thing about this episode. Other than the fact a lesbian found an entire community of women. :overhead:

Tara does have some MONSTER tittays

Yea I noticed that, thought something had to have been up since they were not that big before. I'd volunteer to suck any extra milk out if she needs.