Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

***The Walking Dead Season 7 Thread***

2 weeks from today! :pointstosky:

Last season's cliffhanger pissed me off to no end but here we are on the brink of a new season and once again I'm beyond pumped. I'm a sheep.

Can't wait to see who Negan kilt and how he will rule the world. Who ended up getting Lucille'd? Glenn? Daryl? Shane? More then one person? Anyone even care about the show anymore?

Fvck yeah.

This season's tag line (Negan) "We're just getting started". WOW.

Fvck yeah.

This season's tag line (Negan) "We're just getting started". WOW.

:thumbsup:

Don't forget, next week is a 2 hour special.It's supposed to be a summary of the first 6 seasons, told by the actors. It does look pretty interesting.

My guesses are Glen or Sgt. Slaughter getting lucilled.

Anyone else?

My guesses are Glen or Sgt. Slaughter getting lucilled.

Anyone else?

In that preview in the OP it seems it was someone to Rick's right in the lineup with the blood on that side of his face. So either Glenn, Daryl or Abraham would be my pick. Unless they changed the lineup of course.

Looking forward to this season but we cut the cord so I guess I'm gonna end up hella far behind :(

2 weeks from today! :pointstosky:

Last season's cliffhanger pissed me off to no end but here we are on the brink of a new season and once again I'm beyond pumped. I'm a sheep.

Can't wait to see who Negan kilt and how he will rule the world. Who ended up getting Lucille'd? Glenn? Daryl? Shane? More then one person? Anyone even care about the show anymore?

Shane ??

Looking forward to this season but we cut the cord so I guess I'm gonna end up hella far behind :(

poor people problems :(

poor people problems :(

This is literally the first time in about six months I've wished that I still had cable/satellite. So yeah, the value isn't there

Sling tv. $20/ month, cancel anytime.

This is literally the first time in about six months I've wished that I still had cable/satellite. So yeah, the value isn't there

Couchtuner (Website) + Google Chromecast (HDMI Equipment, One-Time Purchase of $35)

Just be smart about what you click on Couchtuner. Never had a problem. Episodes of anything you want go up right after they air with multiple sources.

i hope its shane. that would be epic.

my original reasoning skills said mullet man

i hope its shane. that would be epic.

my original reasoning skills said mullet man

Shane ?

Shane ?

read the original post

Cant wait for this to return and have high hopes this will be among a top 3 season.

wont be hard. I enjoy the show because im a norman reedus fan and I like the zombie genre but its a pretty craptastic show with sub par writing and horrible geographical loopholes.

They really should have Negan kill Rick. Nothing else makes sense.

Using that axe to chop off Ricks hand makes alot of sense too. It's alittle late in the game for that. But it could still be in the works.

:banana: WE'RE ON EASY STREET :banana:

That song was kinda stuck in my head this morning. Now I can't quite remember how it goes.

I couldn't see the picture he gave Daryl. What was it?

My wife had to leave the room and close the door that song was so annoying. They overplayed it by about 5-10 times.

That song was kinda stuck in my head this morning. Now I can't quite remember how it goes.

I couldn't see the picture he gave Daryl. What was it?

Supposedly it was Glenn's corpse. That's why Daryl started crying shortly after that.

My wife had to leave the room and close the door that song was so annoying. They overplayed it by about 5-10 times.

Exactly,they did a great job of getting us to feel what Daryl was feeling.

Supposedly it was Glenn's corpse. That's why Daryl started crying shortly after that.

I don't remember, did we see them take a picture?

I don't remember, did we see them take a picture?

Yeah at the end of the premiere they show Rick kneeling on the ground and one of Negan's goons snapping a pic in the background.

Yeah at the end of the premiere they show Rick kneeling on the ground and one of Negan's goons snapping a pic in the background.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Too bad they did not have a video camera, then Daryl would get to see Glen twitching after his head was obliterated.

The hot chick has a last name of Evangelista. She was on Talking Dead wearing thigh highs and a short tight skirt.

Damn, she's not.

I wonder if she's related to that other Evangelista who was a supermodel or whatever.

The hot chick has a last name of Evangelista. She was on Talking Dead wearing thigh highs and a short tight skirt.

Damn, she's not.

I wonder if she's related to that other Evangelista who was a supermodel or whatever.

I stuck around and watched the talking dead just for that reason lol

Im calling BS that a woman that smoking hot in a world with no laws would be around like that. Even if she was Dwights wife and had him protecting her, there is just no way she wouldnt have had the stuffing raped out of her by now. All the greasy, desperate men in that gang and every other gang wants to get laid. Heck even the fat nurse lady would have been prime pickins in alexandria. There would be battle royals over the available women in every encampment. Maybe not bnow that she is Negans woman, but def at other points since the breakdown of society.