Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

***The Walking Dead Season 7 Thread***

i mean i can see this as being their end game but a bite would still turn them, so these kids are going to have to be protected until they are the only ones left? Anyone alive now who is protecting them would be an eventual threat.

naw more like eventually they discover when a kid born in the new world dies and doesn't turn, that kids born after the outbreak are immune to it, then the world will have progressed enough that an antidote can be created

Sure she is, just not on the show where people are supposed to look ragged and run down all the time. She cleans up perfectly well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Alanna+Masterson&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEw9DNgNHQAhXks1QKHWvODOEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=950#imgrc=_

Normal looking cute chick.

Not good evidence

i mean i can see this as being their end game but a bite would still turn them, so these kids are going to have to be protected until they are the only ones left? Anyone alive now who is protecting them would be an eventual threat.

Unless they are immune to the (virus?) that turns people. Also probably thousands (millions) of more kids born into the world. No matter how bad things get people love to fock.

Last episode sucked mule. Slobby looking ugly bumper is not worthy of a whole episode.

If I were the leader, I'd go across the country holding up in Waffle Houses. People there never have any teeth so there's no danger of being bitten. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

Just read something interesting about twd's ratings this year. There was an almost 4.5 million person drop off Between episode 1 and 2 In between episode 1 and 7 They've lost Approximately 7 million Viewers.

Still, They are kicking ass Compared to Virtually anything else out there. But that's a pretty substantial drop off And it happens every single week so far.

naw more like eventually they discover when a kid born in the new world dies and doesn't turn, that kids born after the outbreak are immune to it, then the world will have progressed enough that an antidote can be created

i could maybe buy the antidote aspect but hungry walkers would still tear a kid limb from limb even if they are "immune" to turning from a bite.

Just read something interesting about twd's ratings this year. There was an almost 4.5 million person drop off Between episode 1 and 2 In between episode 1 and 7 They've lost Approximately 7 million Viewers.

Still, They are kicking ass Compared to Virtually anything else out there. But that's a pretty substantial drop off And it happens every single week so far.

so they are the NFL of TV shows

Someone mentioned it before and it's a good idea: Get them moving and see the country, maybe head somewhere where it's winter, or get a boat and go to an island. Something. They get bogged down in these areas, the farm, the prison, Alexandria ect and it's the same old thing. They are sitting ducks for invaders or there is internal strife. Just wander and plunder and pick up some interesting charachters along the way. My two cents. Maybe find out what's going on globally.

Prolly most have seen this but

So Carl basically goes in guns a blazing ready to die. Then he's handed Lucille and could easily end it for Negen, but he just stands there? And Negen has ZERO actual followers. They're all just scared ****less of him. If anyone took him out no one would care, not even his "wives". This show has to have the biggest plot holes of any popular show in the history of television.

I'm officially bored with Negan. Same old rhetoric and annoying tone of voice. His scenes are way too long and way too drawn out.

I found the Governor a much more interesting character.

And its funny how Carl asks Negan: why wouldn't you just kill me?, when everyone watching the show must be asking: why didn't Carl just shoot Negan (he's had 2 chances now)?

I'm officially bored with Negan. Same old rhetoric and annoying tone of voice. His scenes are way too long and way too drawn out.

And its funny how Carl asks Negan: why wouldn't you just kill me?, when everyone watching the show must be asking: why didn't Carl just shoot Negan (he's had 2 chances now)?

Fock that. He had the dam rifle. Instead of "no one has to die. Only negan" he should have just shot them all. Save yourself the hassle of having to deal with everyone else.

Btw where did Jesus go? Wasn't he in the back of the truck with Carl?

Btw where did Jesus go? Wasn't he in the back of the truck with Carl?

Did you watch the episode? It was a pretty extended scene when Jesus jumped out of the truck.

Did you watch the episode? It was a pretty extended scene when Jesus jumped out of the truck.

Must have been when I went to take a piss cause I don't remember that scene

It makes no sense!!! I focking hate shlt that is beyond illogical for the context of the show (yes I know zombies are illogical). He came to kill Negan. He has Negan point blank with a fully automatic rifle. Instead of shooting Negan he holds off for whatever reason and then shoots someone else. It makes no sense!

Then he is crying because Negan made fun of his eye. Then he is crying because he had to sing a song. Then he is all tough and in Negans grill all of a sudden? They had to have lost a few writers that no one knows about. Just killing Negan now and taking the show down a different path would be better for the health of the show long term than dragging it out like this.

I know once I have decided I am done with a show I usually don't go back. It's hard to win people back over.

I think you guys takes things WAAAY too seriously. It's a show. Enjoy the ride. Are the some things that bug me? Yea but I let it slide cause overall it's still pretty good

I think you guys takes things WAAAY too seriously. It's a show. Enjoy the ride. Are the some things that bug me? Yea but I let it slide cause overall it's still pretty good

I don't ignore major plot flaws. What makes a good show/movie good is that stuff makes sense. If you want to compare this to bad b horror movies so be it, but for a show as popular as this one is it has more major plot flaws than any I've seen. I do put up with it because I like some of the characters, but that will only get you so far.

I don't ignore major plot flaws. What makes a good show/movie good is that stuff makes sense. If you want to compare this to bad b horror movies so be it, but for a show as popular as this one is it has more major plot flaws than any I've seen. I do put up with it because I like some of the characters, but that will only get you so far.

Fact is when Carl finally saw Negan he didn't pull the trigger cause Negan hid behind someone and then Carl didn't seem to have to balls to pull the trigger right away. That cost him. It's not as easy as you think it is to pull the trigger to kill someone. Especially for a kid like Carl

Fact is when Carl finally saw Negan he didn't pull the trigger cause Negan hid behind someone and then Carl didn't seem to have to balls to pull the trigger right away. That cost him. It's not as easy as you think it is to pull the trigger to kill someone. Especially for a kid like Carl

From my earlier post:

Then he's handed Lucille and could easily end it for Negen, but he just stands there?

There have been multiple opportunities for someone to take Negen out. They just stand there. That's idiotic. The odds dictate that on at least one occasion, especially with this group of people, someone would have taken the opportunity.

don't know what show you're watching but I'm pretty damn sure Carl has no problem shooting people. Hell, he killed two of Negen's men just in this episode.

From my earlier post:

There have been multiple opportunities for someone to take Negen out. They just stand there. That's idiotic. The odds dictate that on at least one occasion, especially with this group of people, someone would have taken the opportunity.

That's cause he psychologically focked them up. That's how he is able to do what he does. He breaks them down psychologically and they can't do what they normally would. It's not a big a plot hole as you think. The guy is a master manipulator and has gotten where he has because of that.

That's cause he psychologically focked them up. That's how he is able to do what he does. He breaks them down psychologically and they can't do what they normally would. It's not a big a plot hole as you think. The guy is a master manipulator and has gotten where he has because of that.

BS. That's what they're trying to make you think. And Carl wasn't psychologically focked up when he got in the truck, took a gun and started shooting. He killed two of Negen's men. No reason he wouldn't have pointed the thing at Negen and taken him out if this thing was even somewhat realistic.

BS. That's what they're trying to make you think. And Carl wasn't psychologically focked up when he got in the truck, took a gun and started shooting. He killed two of Negen's men. No reason he wouldn't have pointed the thing at Negen and taken him out if this thing was even somewhat realistic.

Carl's a kid. Harder to manipulate because he has less to lose. Nonetheless, Negan likes Carl and was looking for something that he could use against him. And boy did he find it.

If Carl is psychologically focked up he doesn't even dare shoot Negans men. Plus Negan walked behind the guy. He wasn't shielded right away. It's so stupid that Carl is willing to shoot anyone except for the guy he was there to shoot.

Lol guys calm down I'm just pointing out what the writers are trying to do. Personally I think they are forcing it too much for it to seem natural. I see what they are trying to do but like y'all said it doesn't fit in the natural sense. Plus Negan seems to like Carl so he's being uncharacteristically nice to Carl despite what he did

Lol guys calm down I'm just pointing out what the writers are trying to do. Personally I think they are forcing it too much for it to seem natural. I see what they are trying to do but like y'all said it doesn't fit in the natural sense. Plus Negan seems to like Carl so he's being uncharacteristically nice to Carl despite what he did

I don't have an issue with that. It's obvious he wants to surround himself with fearless people who also seem bright. He thinks he can control anyone.

I don't have an issue with that. It's obvious he wants to surround himself with fearless people who also seem bright. He thinks he can control anyone.

I think the writers are trying to show that he can mind Fock people into doing what he wants but a lot of it seems unnatural and forced. Either way I'll still watch cause I still like it. Just hope they make it better in the next half cause we only have one episode left until a couple months later

Quit watching after episode one of this season. Seen every episode leading up to it but I dunno, just seems like the show has finally lost its touch.

Maybe I'll catch up at some point but I kinda doubt it.

At least this episode gained a little steam for the mid season finale.....but it was essentially the same show we have seen all season.

Few different side stories look set to collide. Rick coming back to negan and carl, what's Jesus doing?, ricks Nubian queen car jacking, what's his name (ugly congresswomans son?) he's up to something, rosita and her bullet.

At least this episode gained a little steam for the mid season finale.....but it was essentially the same show we have seen all season.

Few different side stories look set to collide. Rick coming back to negan and carl, what's Jesus doing?, ricks Nubian queen car jacking, what's his name (ugly congresswomans son?) he's up to something, rosita and her bullet.

The chicks up at hilltop asked him to find the location of Negen's compound.

Yea he wastes two fools point blank, then can't pull the trigger when he has Negan right there with another piece of trash in the way? I'd have cracked an awesome one liner and wasted the lot of em.

So Carl basically goes in guns a blazing ready to die. Then he's handed Lucille and could easily end it for Negen, but he just stands there? And Negen has ZERO actual followers. They're all just scared ****less of him. If anyone took him out no one would care, not even his "wives". This show has to have the biggest plot holes of any popular show in the history of television.

I get where you are coming from, however, Carl did not have a chance against Negan, even with Lucille. Much easier to take someone out with a gun vs a ball bat.

Carl is still a boy and Negan is not only a full grown man, but a hardcore one at that. I do not think Carl was ready to die(He wants to live to protect his sister imo), or he would have tried something with the bat even with a high likely hood of failure. Carl would have not only got his ass beat and possible killed, he probably would have got people he loved killed too as Negan would have been super pissed if he did try something with that ball bat.

Negan knows if he kills Carl then he has to kill Rick. Actually if he harms Carl in any way, he has to kill Rick.

I get where you are coming from, however, Carl did not have a chance against Negan, even with Lucille. Much easier to take someone out with a gun vs a ball bat.

Carl is still a boy and Negan is not only a full grown man, but a hardcore one at that. I do not think Carl was ready to die(He wants to live to protect his sister imo), or he would have tried something with the bat even with a high likely hood of failure. Carl would have not only got his ass beat and possible killed, he probably would have got people he loved killed too as Negan would have been super pissed if he did try something with that ball bat.

If Carl wasn't ready to die he never would have tried to take on an entire compound by himself from the back of a truck with no exit strategy. However you look at it it doesn't make sense.

If Carl wasn't ready to die he never would have tried to take on an entire compound by himself from the back of a truck with no exit strategy. However you look at it it doesn't make sense.

He might be willing to die, i just don't think he wants to die necessarily. That is the least important part of my post anyway. I was simply pointing out Carl had little to no chance with the ball bat against a grown man, especially a guy like Negan.

JDM has let slip that negan will be around a couple of years. Dont think he's going anywhere soon.

Well....he's too good a character to off in half a season.

But it's not like Rick and his group are going to keep taking it in the arse for a couple years either....so be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Well....he's too good a character to off in half a season.

But it's not like Rick and his group are going to keep taking it in the arse for a couple years either....so be interesting to see how it unfolds.

I don't see why some guys here hate him and are tired of him already. I think he's hilarious. Best villain so far IMO.

Take advice from you ? You don't even know how to use the pause button or rewind while taking a piss. Dumbass.

Quit watching after episode one of this season. Seen every episode leading up to it but I dunno, just seems like the show has finally lost its touch.

Maybe I'll catch up at some point but I kinda doubt it.

Cool story bro.

In the last 12 hours I've seen front page stories

on how TWD is hemorrhaging viewers on both

CNN and USAToday.

Still has a crapload of viewers, but basically,

it seems the upshot is, there's a plethora of shows

out there that portray dystopian societies now.

Just overload - even if most of the other stories came along

AFTER TWD.

Add that to the new Great Amurica, and people are just siick of it.

That, and all the manipulative storylines.

Mid-season finale better kick ass - without yet another maddening,

manipulative cliff-hanger.

Thing is, stories like this tend to become self-fulfilling prophesies.