Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Walking Dead Sneak Peek - Spoiler

I figured that was a budgetary consideration. After spending a season or two focking around with Herschel's leg being gone they probably didn't want to go down that road again.

Yes its too fiddly to constantly work around his missing arm with prosthetics or special effects. Im glad they didnt do it, it was meant to be a tease refering to the comic where Rick got his hand cut off early on.

I've watched every episode since the start and it is straight up trash tv... the writing sucks so any t8me they have a dramatic moment they draw it out as long as possible to fill air time. After about 15 mins in and they kept avoiding killing somebody I said to my gf "it wouldn't surprise me if they waited till episode 3 to kill somebody off knowing them". Then when they do they resort to all out gore because heck why not they use every other cheap trick in the books.

Things like true detective season 1 are good TV with spectacular writing and acting.. walking dead is mindless TV watching which I will continue to engage in

I like the show but you zombies freaks are nerds.

am in the only one that was pissed when Rick didn't lop off Karl's Jrs arm?

Nope, I was LIVID.

Seriously, I was cheering like the Colts were about to punch it in from the 1 yard line for the game winning TD with 5 seconds left in the Super Bowl as Rick grabbed that ax.. They had me fooled because I really thought Rick was going to do it.

I was even screaming "Cut that meat, cut that meat".

I was talking with my son about the episode and he showed me director cuts of Maggie getting the bat.

It appears that they played around with several characters being killed off.

It was brutal

Negans script was the same for Maggie as it was for Abraham.

Killing Maggie would be a tactical blunder by Negan. People with babies get soft. The group will do what they can to protect them, including back down and comply. For now.

Morgan has always been in my top 3-5 characters on the show

Daryl

Michonne

Morgan

Abraham......

Glenn fell off the list way before his death.

T Dawg was in there at the start

I like when they throw in an episode every now and again which is completely not part of the storyline. I wanted to see the immediate aftermath of what happened last week but meh, whatever.

The tiger is a bit much but I understand that they're trying to following the comics. Carol's reaction after she faked it through the meeting with Ezekiel was priceless though. "Are you sh1tting me?" :D

I didnt mind the change in theme but I cant stand Carols need to always leave now. Where the hell she gonna go? I loved Ezekiel being real, after that ridiculously cheesy king act it was good to know they arent trying to make us buy that for real.

Morgan has always been in my top 3-5 characters on the show

Daryl

Michonne

Morgan

Abraham......

Glenn fell off the list way before his death.

T Dawg was in there at the start

Good list :thumbsup:

I haven't always been crazy about Rick but Andrew Lincoln did a FANTASTIC job last week

I haven't always been crazy about Rick but Andrew Lincoln did a FANTASTIC job last week

Yeah, have to agree. It's easy to play the emotionless bad-axx. Playing one so completely broken down and shattered is much harder.

Its because of JDM. Playing opposite a good actor can elevate someone elses performance and Rick was perfection.

I didnt mind the change in theme but I cant stand Carols need to always leave now. Where the hell she gonna go? I loved Ezekiel being real, after that ridiculously cheesy king act it was good to know they arent trying to make us buy that for real .

I agree. Wife was like are we watching TWD or Once Upon a Time?

I usually hate the passive Morgan type episodes, but at least we see him changing and Ezekiel is one cool dude

Once I saw it was Morgan and Carol couldn't make myself to watch it. Anything important happen?

I'm done with Carol and Morgan and meeting new cities and every city having some crazy wack ass "mayor"

stop it already. it's been done. every season!

I'm done with Carol and Morgan and meeting new cities and every city having some crazy wack ass "mayor"

stop it already. it's been done. every season!

There are very few shows, non sitcoms at least, that are not repetitive in nature.

They need to get on a boat and end up on an island full of hot native chicks. Michone won't look so good then.

There are very few shows, non sitcoms at least, that are not repetitive in nature.

This is a story, this isn't focking CSI.

it's lazy.

I didnt mind the change in theme but I cant stand Carols need to always leave now. Where the hell she gonna go? I loved Ezekiel being real, after that ridiculously cheesy king act it was good to know they arent trying to make us buy that for real.

Same here. I was getting aggravated with Carol. Like really b1tch? You have to leave? It's just impossible for you to enjoy some actual focking food and a hot shower? I can understand not wanting to get complacent but jeez enjoy yourself from time to time. Especially in the zombie apocalypse

Same here. I was getting aggravated with Carol. Like really b1tch? You have to leave? It's just impossible for you to enjoy some actual focking food and a hot shower? I can understand not wanting to get complacent but jeez enjoy yourself from time to time. Especially in the zombie apocalypse

and always wanting to leave at night.

I guess zombies need their rest? :rolleyes:

If, in the middle of a zombie apocalypse I am fortunate to have stumbled upon a guy who has a tiger by his side and is savy enough to poison his enemies with bad pig meat, I'm sticking by him. As opposed to Rick, who's brilliant plans haven't worked out so well.

Ezekiel- Belicheck

Rick- Rex Ryan

If, in the middle of a zombie apocalypse I am fortunate to have stumbled upon a guy who has a tiger by his side and is savy enough to poison his enemies with bad pig meat, I'm sticking by him. As opposed to Rick, who's brilliant plans haven't worked out so well.

Ezekiel- Belicheck

Rick- Rex Ryan

:clap:

I need to know why eating pigs filled with zombie meat is bad for you.

That CGI tiger was pretty pathetic. At one point, when it started to walk a circle it looked worse than 1970s star trek.

That CGI tiger was pretty pathetic. At one point, when it started to walk a circle it looked worse than 1970s star trek.

The reason Muslims and Jews don't eat pig, and a body must be buried almost immediately. Is not because God said so, as they would have you believe. Back in the desert pigs were wild, and they are carnivorous. Because of the terrain, graves were very shallow. The bodies had to be buried quickly before rot set in, so they would no attract the pigs, who would dig them up and eat them. The big fear was that then the people would eat the pigs, and get sick. It's the same thing as mad cow disease. The cows are fed the left overs from other cows and sheep ect, which contain brains and spinal cords ect, which causes the cows to get sick and anyone that eats it. Its canabilism with a middle man. Or a pig in this case

The reason Muslims and Jews don't eat pig, and a body must be buried almost immediately. Is not because God said so, as they would have you believe. Back in the desert pigs were wild, and they are carnivorous. Because of the terrain, graves were very shallow. The bodies had to be buried quickly before rot set in, so they would no attract the pigs, who would dig them up and eat them. The big fear was that then the people would eat the pigs, and get sick. It's the same thing as mad cow disease. The cows are fed the left overs from other cows and sheep ect, which contain brains and spinal cords ect, which causes the cows to get sick and anyone that eats it. Its canabilism with a middle man. Or a pig in this case

isn't that raw pig though or undercooked

Didn't matter. Once the brain and spinal fluids get in there, they spoil the whole thing. You woukd ruin the meat trying to cook it enough to get rid of it. My uncle in Ireland had to destroy a few heards of cattle because of mad cow.

I wasn't sure whether he was trying to infect them or was just sticking it to them by making them eat something gross.

I wasn't sure whether he was trying to infect them or was just sticking it to them by making them eat something gross.

it would make more sense if they got sick.

We should have a pool.

How will Negan die?

As far as I know that has been or will be revealed in the comics. This is an invitation for spoilers.

We should have a pool.

How will Negan die?

well I have no idea, as I am sure most don;t

I say he gets hung

That tigers killing someone. What's the point if he doesn't?

We should have a pool.

How will Negan die?

Maggie kills him of course. I'm gonna go with fire? Burned alive

We should have a pool.

How will Negan die?

Lucille'd would be the coolest :thumbsup:

This is a story, this isn't focking CSI.

it's lazy.

How many times has the king died in thrones? We get it, it's dangerous to wear the crown. How many times has dany diverted course to free slaves? We get it she hates oppression.

Winter is coming! We get it! (We think)

Csi is a tv series with little to no continuity between episodes. Much like a sitcom. These dramas are going to focus on the main points which often become repetitive.

I lover entourage but fully recognize that it was very repetitive with the "look how cool these guys lives are" and "oh no vinces career could be over!"

I could pretty much do without Carl entirely.

The most interesting thing about him is literally watching him grow before our eyes.

And still, I'd like to get a few more details / specs on the Zombies - like do they fock up a lake and everything in it (for example) or not. Competing stories have told competing things.

That's the part that really frustrates me - we're just expected to take too much on faith with the Zombies. My inner geek wants details. Not to mention at this point, they're more like an afterthought. In that regard, TWD is turning more into The Last Ship - the real struggle is between and within the survivors, not the infected. And, I still don't get the "we're all infected" thing. Did they just forget that little nugget? I really don't want to wait until Season 84 to find them circling back to that.

And yeah, as much as I like Carol's character - and I think the storyline of "I don't want to kill so I can't love" is in and of itself somewhat poignant - enough is enough. Get to steppin biitch. Look how well that last time she left the compound went for her.

How many times has the king died in thrones?

how many times has a king died in history of earth?

all WD does is recycle the same story with a different group of people.

How is it Rick can't shave with electricity, yet always has a perfectly trimmed beard?

Yeah, reality is one word: Trichinosis.

Shellfish and Dairy was also proscribed: Food poisoning. It's not because the lobsters ate the bodies. It's because there was no focking refrigeration in the desert.