Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Re-Opening Investigation into Emails?

She sure is...though, that rotten criminal will be your next president. We all have to deal with that.

And you will still by a crying little biotch (just not on here if you honor your bet).

He already won that bet. Pay attention sissy.

Gary Johnson voters are pretty stupid.

You have to be to vote for that obvious moron.

Gary Johnson voters are pretty stupid.

Welching by technicality...still equals welching.

But not shocking you would try to pull that crap off with the help of your buddy RP.

Hardcore troubadour 55
Sho Nuff 19
drobeski 18
IGotWorms 18
wiffleball 16
Frank M 15
Djgb13 11
Reality 10
giraldi02 9
edjr 8
titans&bucs&bearsohmy! 7
Mike Honcho 6
shorepatrol 5
listen2me 23 5
posty 4
RaiderHater's Revenge 3
Big Guy 3
TheNewGirl 3
Ray Lewis's Limo Driver 3
MDC 3
jerryskids 3
Brad GLuckman 2
kutulu 2
ROCKFORD 2
tanatastic 1
Drizzay 1
MTSkiBum 1
Cruzer 1
mmmmm...beer 1
NorthernVike 1
TD Ryan2 1
vuduchile 1
Mookz 1
WhiteWonder 1
fandandy 1
DankNuggs 1
joneo 1
parrot 1

Welching by technicality...still equals welching.

But not shocking you would try to pull that crap off with the help of your buddy RP.

I agree that Kilroy is a welching mofo. But I'll give him credit he's the only moonbat lib who's had the balls to stand up and say what a pile of schit hillary is and that he won't vote for her. He's ok in my book :thumbsup:

You have to be to vote for that obvious moron.

Sounds like Trump, minus the sexual misconduct and fraud. So, an improvement.

I agree that Kilroy is a welching mofo. But I'll give him credit he's the only moonbat lib who's had the balls to stand up and say what a pile of schit hillary is and that he won't vote for her. He's ok in my book :thumbsup:

Yeah..he is the only one.

You have selective memory...and if you post after she wins...you are a welching doosh to go with being a trolling hack.

I put the veracity of this at around 2%. Actually 0%.

Right around the threshold for drobeski and raider to think its true.

I put the veracity of this at around 2%. Actually 0%.

You seem fairly reasonable lately.

What's the deal?

You seem fairly reasonable lately.

What's the deal?

I am always reasonable. :dunno: Because I think Obama is an empty suit and Hillary is sleazy shouldn't change that.

I am always reasonable. :dunno: Because I think Obama is an empty suit and Hillary is sleazy shouldn't change that.

Your dickishness quotient is down, though.

Your dickishness quotient is down, though.

You should give it a shot

Email b/w Podesta and Cheryl Mills about dumping emails on the same day as the NYT article broke: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41841

Michelle Obama has deleted all her tweets from the past three years. Not a mention of Hillary anywhere on there now.

RUT ROH shaggy

Email b/w Podesta and Cheryl Mills about dumping emails on the same day as the NYT article broke: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41841

Michelle Obama has deleted all her tweets from the past three years. Not a mention of Hillary anywhere on there now.

A ha stupid Obamas, getting in bed with the Clintons. Arrogant bastard thought he was above it all. Nope. Now they are taking a dump all over you, like they do everyone. Nobody gets out alive.

A ha stupid Obamas, getting in bed with the Clintons. Arrogant bastard thought he was above it all. Nope. Now they are taking a dump all over you, like they do everyone. Nobody gets out alive.

Can't open the link. What is the gist?

Can't open the link. What is the gist?

I was commenting on Michelle deleting her Twitter. As if they hadn't been saved. The link just shows the Clinton camp running for cover, deleting more evidence. Same old.

Gotta love these idiots sending an e-mail about deleting e-mails and not deleting that e-mail

What's that retard wiffs take on the latest nothing to see here release ?

He's busy giving marriage advice in another thread

The most disturbing part of this election is not the corruption and lies from Hillary Clinton, it is the fact that the Democrats don't care.

He's busy giving marriage advice in another thread

:lol:

The most disturbing part of this election is not the corruption and lies from Hillary Clinton, it is the fact that the Democrats don't care.

From people who only care about the corruption and lies from the left...crassic.

Gotta love these idiots sending an e-mail about deleting e-mails and not deleting that e-mail

It wasn't about deleting emails... 'dump' means to go public. he was saying the will have to publicly respond to the NYT article

It wasn't about deleting emails... 'dump' means to go public. he was saying the will have to publicly respond to the NYT article

Got it. Hard to keep up with all the dumping and deleting going on.

calling bullschit on this one...not a chance.

You seriously don't believe what you typed, I hope.

new one, but I dont want to start a new thread

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-releases-bill-clinton-closed-case-files-days-232844166.html

jist of it

Clinton took money to pardon some dude

You mean he pardoned a guy on his last day in office...whose wife had donated to the DNC.

Or do you enjoy making things up instead.

BTW...Bill isnt running...and the dude died in 2013.

uh,kids? A little troubling that apparently quite a few here don't know there's a difference between "asylum" and "immunity".

Did she also go to the Cathedral and shout SANCTUARY!!!! ? :cry:

:doh:

BTW...Bill isnt running

All the people that spit this out clearly don't remember the Clinton's first tenure in the White House. Maybe they should revisit history. The First Lady was deemed as a federal official by the US courts. So...actually, Bill IS running for a political position, and his actions DO matter.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/06/23/us/court-rules-that-first-lady-is-de-facto-federal-official.html

What's the over/under on # of viruses and malware on Weiners laptop?

If Hillary received any pics from Weiner, hopefully she also sterilized her server instead of just wiping it.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by drobeski. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

Wait a minute, did today end in "Y" too???

new one, but I dont want to start a new thread

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-releases-bill-clinton-closed-case-files-days-232844166.html

jist of it

Clinton took money to pardon some dude

Yeah, that's what the pardon process is for. To let guilty people who fled the country off the hook. The Clintons are filth.